my f&^king bike was stolen

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2003, 12:12 PM

jmacdaddyt is an unknown quantity at this point
my f&^king bike was stolen

Alright so night before last I was greaseing my chain outside my garage at about midnight. I greased it and then waited for the grease to set, so I figured I would go upstairs and smoke a fatty. Come back down to let my dog out at about 1:30am and my bike is still in the same spot, tools are beside it. Went back upstairs and washed some dishes, came back down and my bike was gone, and my dog was going wild. Called the piggies, and now I have to wait 30 days before insurance will cut me a check. Alls well that ends well, I am going to go purchase a new bike as soon as they settle. I hate a f$%king theif, and luck was in there favor that I did not walk up on them, because they would have been fuc*ed. Best thing is that I got it on video from my x10 wireless camerea I got off the net for 79.95. Did not give the cop the tape, I will take care of them myself after I settle with the insurance company. Oh well I guess I won't be stuntin' for a while, I got State Farm so I should be ok. Lady told me that if the bike was not found in thirty days they will cut me a check for blue book plus the cost of accessories(pipe, frame sliders, etc...)minus my deductible which is $500. So I guess I am going to come out on top, she is already talking about 8 to 9 grand, and that should get me a knew bike plus accesories (oh they got my helmets too). They have already provided me with a rental car same day(no expense to me). I hate thiefs, but I think they did me a favor.

P.S. I hope they go for a ride before they break it down, cause the chain is fu$ked and is on the verge of slipping off(was taking bike to shop saturday for new chain and sprockets, glad I did not do it last weekend) that is why I was greasing it, trying to make it last untill saturday. I hope they wreck and choke on there on blood while being hauled off to jail, cause if not like I said I got video and I WILL BE FINDING THEM IN THIRTY DAYS, it's not the fact they stole my bike, but the fact they did it out of my driveway. Oh well everyone have a nice day- enough rantin' and ravin'.

Old 09-05-2003, 12:18 PM

R1rider is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear about that I ****ing hate thieves too them ****ers. I gues they'll diserve what they are going to get in 30 days
Old 09-05-2003, 01:02 PM
It Ain't Easy Bein Cheesy

Dano is an unknown quantity at this point
i hear these stories way too often, f#ck theives
Old 09-05-2003, 01:12 PM

Fizzer is an unknown quantity at this point
so, you got it on tape. Do you know who it is or have a plate number to a car they were in? thats the only way you will be able to do anything.
Old 09-05-2003, 02:41 PM

jmacdaddyt is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't need no plate, I got a pic of them and also a pic of the truck and trailer, color, make and model. It's a small world and I will run across them sooner or later, they can bet there life on that one. Oh well bike was two years old and had about 45,000 miles on it so like I said I'm in the good as of now. Me and my partners Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson will have a serious talk with these three thieves. Still out of a bike for a while and that sucks ***!
Old 09-05-2003, 03:09 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough
Had a buddy that lost his GSXR1000 in Florida this past Bike Week. They went into a store, weren't there for 45 min or so, came out and it was gone. 3 other guys lost their bikes too(one more 1000, and 2 Busa's) Definately organized, they never found anything. Those camara's are pretty awesome though, sounds like a good idea for anyone to set up. You can put motion detectors on them also, so it only turns on and saves ya tape if you record it.
Old 09-05-2003, 08:21 PM

900 Fury is an unknown quantity at this point
cool you got it on film....BY the way, How the Faqk do ppl steal bikes???? I guess I'm too honest to know, I suppose the ignition could be bypassed.....I supose you could also part them out too.
Old 09-06-2003, 11:09 AM

shatteredbones is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh yea! I'm stationed in Japan and the Yakuza steals bikes and sells them to different countries. So, all of the people I know that live off base with bikes. They park their bikes inside of their house. This is the f*%ked up part, you can get theft insurance on a bike. So, when it is gone it's gone. F*%ked up huh?
Old 09-06-2003, 11:23 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person
I lost my pretty Busa this spring. Thay broke in my garage and ganked it. I got State farm and it ended up taking almost 3 months to get my money. And they only gave me half of the money for all the stuff I had done. I had $3000 in reciepts but only got $1500.
Old 09-06-2003, 11:35 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Stretch293 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sry to hear this. Beat their a@ses in 30 days, we should get a stuntife man hunt out on them.
Old 09-06-2003, 11:45 AM

Spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear that man, that f@#king bites.... I would be doing the same thing... I think i need to get me a camera like that, cause i don't have a garage to park my bike in.... I have State Farm also, you should be alright, they just cut me a check yesterday for 3500 to fix my bike from going over in a endo, only took 2 days fromt the day I filed the claim to when they gave me the check... Good luck finding those @$$holes!!!
Old 09-07-2003, 05:59 PM

sdudgeonr6 is an unknown quantity at this point
i hate **** like that!!
Old 10-10-2003, 06:06 PM

Bobs89irocz is an unknown quantity at this point
No ****, that sucks *** dude. I almost had my bike stolen one night but thank god i put the lock on the front tire. It ended up being on its side in the driveway but it didnt hurt it any. But they did make away with my nice Duhamel RF-900 that was only a month old.

I have progressive insurance, if my bike did get stolen like yours (i feel your you man) does it normally take a month to get the money for your bike? What if you total it in an accident thats your fault how long would it take to get your money? Im just currious comparring insurance companys. Thanks

Bobby