Nos

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 10:42 AM

bigred is an unknown quantity at this point
Nos

NOS good or bad for your bike give me some help here. They make fogger systems specifiucally for motorcycles, so what are some opinions on the subject.
Old 08-14-2003, 11:49 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
For your 250?
Old 08-14-2003, 11:53 AM

Yes I want to have a little fun with it. 14,000 redline, and this is the system I am thinking of putting on it.

The Sneeky Pete was designed as a true "Cheater Kit." This kit will enable you to obtain that extra tenth of a second without being obvious. It will be necessary to jet the carburetors a little richer (over and above what is normal, since you will have to compensate for the nitrous from the Sneeky Pete) while being "sneeky" since no additional fuel source is utilized. The kit comes complete with a compact, easy to conceal 10oz. bottle, nitrous solenoid, nylon nitrous line, wiring, 9v battery holder and an assortment of jets. Carry it in a briefcase!
Totally portable system installs in minutes. Uses two 9volt batteries for power. The ultimate trick!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	f05029nos.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	29569  
Old 08-14-2003, 12:15 PM

Daniel411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is that just a dry fogger into the air box? If you don't get anything but a small 20-30hp jet, it shouldn't do that much damage if you just play with it once and awhile.... of course its hard not to play with it!

On a larger bike you're really going to want to play with, a turbo system is by far better on not destroying your bike. But with how cheap a 250 ninja is and how cheap that kit is, I'd consider it.
Old 08-14-2003, 12:17 PM

Well that's the thing the bike is paid for, and I want to get something bigger, just no funds for it right now. That kit is only $215 from Jegs and could be cheaper somewhere else I don't know. Yeah no turbo on the 250.
Old 08-14-2003, 12:33 PM

Natedogg is an unknown quantity at this point
You want a power boast ? Buy a bigger bike, that NOS will blow the s**t out of a 250 after a while.
Old 08-14-2003, 12:36 PM

Originally posted by Natedogg77
You want a power boast ? Buy a bigger bike, that NOS will blow the s**t out of a 250 after a while.
Did you read my last post no money for that right now. And it is not like I am having a continuous flow of NOS. It is to have some fun every now and then so you hole

Just messing with you, but I know a bigger bike would be better that is a no brainer.
Old 08-14-2003, 07:36 PM
Look out for big trucks!!

Rudy-eastcoastX is an unknown quantity at this point
You complain about money- You should save the money for nitros and put it towards a new bike. What will you do when you blow the motor? I wouldn't waste my money on that bike (No offense meant) I could see doing it if you had a Busa but not a 250. Just ride it till you can save enough for another bike- hey you could even sell the 250 when the time comes.
Old 08-15-2003, 09:05 AM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point
Just do it, it's a real blast to see the look on someone's face when they look over and you are still there. My buddy had a system like that on his old beemer, boy did he hurt feelings when he hit the button. Just know that you may well blow the hell out of the motor.

James.
Old 08-15-2003, 09:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Dont waste your money on that ****. Its only gonna give you like 3 more hp on that little bike. If you really want to spend it, buy some crazy sprockets for that thing.
Old 08-15-2003, 09:39 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of
I agree the power increase and the hassle wouldent be worth it, but it would give you some bragging rights over other 250's
Old 08-15-2003, 03:50 PM

Frizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
thing is if u put that kit on a 250 u still wont be as fast as an ex500 or anywhere near a 600

that kit doesnt hold much either
Old 08-15-2003, 04:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Sha Nay Nay is an unknown quantity at this point
Well.....
now maybe next time you'll bleve me?
Old 08-15-2003, 04:23 PM

7even is an unknown quantity at this point
I relize that bigred is talking about a 250cc bike, and making it faster, but with that aside kinda of, how would nitrous benfit a stunnter

Just a question I had while reading the thread title.
Old 08-15-2003, 05:37 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Sha Nay Nay is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by 7even
... how would nitrous benfit a stunnter
Just a question I had while reading the thread title.
I don't think he is a hummmm stunta...
Old 08-18-2003, 01:59 PM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point
i would rather sell the 250 while it still runs, then put nitrous on it and be stuck with a blown up bike, then have to put money in it again for a new motor

i would rather sell the 250 while it still runs, then put nitrous on it and be stuck with a blown up bike, then have to put money in it again for a new motor

Old 08-18-2003, 02:00 PM

id rather sell it while it still runs, then put nos on it and be stuck with a blown up bike, then have to put more money in it for a new motor