Product Testers Needed

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 02:02 PM

Ripxx is a decent person
Product Testers Needed

I am the Marketing Director for the Ripxx device...www.ripxx.com. The device is currently being marketed towards skiiers and snowboarders, but we want to branch out to other markets. I am looking for 2-3 riders who would be willing to test the device for me, offer feedback, and talk about the device with other riders. Basically, you sign up, I send you a device, you use it give me some feedback and keep it for as long as you are willing to help promote it. If you are interested or have any questions you can reply to this thread or email me directly at info@ripxx.com

Thanks! Amanda
Old 02-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: Product Testers Needed

PM sent
Old 02-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Guys, they actually came through with this...

I came home from work today and UPS had dropped it off.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00138-20100219-1612.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	236894  
Old 02-21-2010, 05:24 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

what is it
Old 02-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by DJ KO
what is it
It measures movement and translates it into 3D video. I had my wife go up and down the stairs with it hooked to her and then plugged it into my computer. The result was pretty cool. I'm going tol wear it at the gym and when I snowboard, ride, and stuff and give them the data.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:11 PM
lets ****in ride!!!

clutchitup21 is a decent person

cool.... i wanna see what it does
Old 02-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by clutchitup21
cool.... i wanna see what it does
Email that woman to send you one. Her name is Amanda. I told her the activities I like to take part in and I told her I would send them my results from using it and she said she would send one right out. I got it 3 days after I emailed her. It comes with everything you need and is super lightweight. You just have to download the softward from their website. The price of the unit is $329.00 so not bad for letting me test it.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:11 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

+1. it's a legit deal. I got one on Friday and it's a bad *** little gadget. I don't have a wife to strap it to, but I'll start playing with it soon enough. Motivation to get on the BMX more often!
Old 02-24-2010, 04:46 PM

hondaruss is a decent person

I've emailed her several times and havent heard anything back. Not one thing.. hmm