another name for stunter n stunteress?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 11:08 AM
stuntridin....

ruffstunter87 is a decent person
another name for stunter n stunteress?

i was thinkin today while tearin my bike apart.. i go from lot to lot. i m sure yall go from lot to lot. re we a lots ******? i call myself lot ***** cuz all em people re staring at me like i m some kind of hooker in the lot. lot stunter is the correct term. not like em ruff ryder said to me a "parking lot princess".. i consider myself a lot ***** cuz i go more than one lot per day.... what yall think?
Old 09-10-2009, 11:16 AM
stuntridin....

Re: another name for stunter n stunteress?

it may make a good stunt team name.. dam i think too much...:banghe ad
Old 09-10-2009, 11:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i dont have sex with lots for money, but i would if that were physically possible
Old 09-10-2009, 11:25 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

poop!
Old 09-10-2009, 11:33 AM
stuntridin....

Originally Posted by MikeM
i dont have sex with lots for money, but i would if that were physically possible

that would be so funny, people would be callin the cops n such.."911, hello there is a guy at the lot, he is humping the pavement.."
Old 09-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wtf?...
Old 09-10-2009, 08:19 PM
stuntridin....

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Wtf?...

just trying to kill time.... my bike s down, i m waiting for the service manual...
Old 09-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dale Dale Dale Dale...... Hmm... Where to start bro? First off, You are still my boy no matter what. I just expected a bit more out of someone who reps as hard as you do. If you don't get along wiht your boys, REP EVEN HARDER! Prove that you are the best. And 3rd, I figured you would have stayed for Manny. But do you. And what ever makes you happy is where you should be
Old 09-14-2009, 01:50 PM
stuntridin....

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Dale Dale Dale Dale...... Hmm... Where to start bro? First off, You are still my boy no matter what. I just expected a bit more out of someone who reps as hard as you do. If you don't get along wiht your boys, REP EVEN HARDER! Prove that you are the best. And 3rd, I figured you would have stayed for Manny. But do you. And what ever makes you happy is where you should be

yeah i miss ROAD RASH, hes the coolest dude..its not the same without em.. its so awarkd.. but thanks..
Old 09-14-2009, 03:45 PM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

LOL ... god, I need to get on here more!!
Old 09-15-2009, 10:32 AM
stuntridin....

Originally Posted by Lil'Fiddy-Girl
LOL ... god, I need to get on here more!!

how u call urself? lot **** or just a regular boring original lot stunterress? mine is **** lot, its more poper than *****...lol i dont have sex for money with lot.. i do it for free..lol
Old 09-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Ju-C will become famous soon enoughJu-C will become famous soon enough

You can refer to me as the Grand Duchess Juice of Canada! and I am faithfull to one lot thank yuo very much! :D
Old 09-15-2009, 01:26 PM
stuntridin....

Originally Posted by Ju-C
You can refer to me as the Grand Duchess Juice of Canada! and I am faithfull to one lot thank yuo very much! :D

i understand but why go to one lot when u can have many lots? every lots re different and it helps me to get the feeling in different way.. its ll bout working ur bike in different level.. u cant stay one lot forever...lol go **** like me.....
Old 09-15-2009, 01:34 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Ju-C will become famous soon enoughJu-C will become famous soon enough

that's just because I am new and enjoy watching the Pros....I feel fortunate that they even let me bring the fiddy...
Old 09-15-2009, 01:49 PM
stuntridin....

Originally Posted by ju-c
that's just because i am new and enjoy watching the pros....i feel fortunate that they even let me bring the fiddy...

i m new too.. It dont mean anything, long as u respect them they ll like u.. From what i know, all stunters have a lil ****-ness going on..... Its true.... it is just unfortunate that most of em re cocky....