Motorcycle rider dies in pursuit and roits Mich.

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 09:00 PM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
Motorcycle rider dies in pursuit and roits Mich.

Posted on SBF forum from another rider....

http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/michi...3814286400.xml
Old 06-18-2003, 10:55 PM

Magic_Cow is an unknown quantity at this point
I bet they are going to say he was intoxicated on marijuana. Which he prolly wasn't(giving him the benefit of the doubt).

Its just something that never should have took place, and everyone is going to use the race card like always, "he was black and the officer was white" thats why he pursuited him.

Being black I hate when African Americans say **** like that when their dumbasses were doing exactly what the officer said and pulled them over for doing it. :mad
Old 06-18-2003, 11:42 PM
Look out for big trucks!!

Rudy-eastcoastX is an unknown quantity at this point
That makes no sense!- We have all run from the cops at one time or another, this is different because of race- I really don't think that had anything to do with it. The cops said when he first took off they didn't know why he ran they just gave pursuit, and later found his license suspended and some marijuana.- If he had a helmet and jacket on (which I don't know) it would be pretty tough to tell his race at high speeds. I bet he was a just guy on a bike messing around, when he saw a cop he ran and eventually crashed- It really sucks that it happened to him, but it sucks even more that people are using his poor judgement as a reason to riot. If this happened to me I wouldn't want my town burned down due to my mistake.
Old 06-19-2003, 12:33 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve
Well, this is about the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever read. Remember, never forget that the one thing that you can always count on from another human is their God given right to be stupid. It appears that all the idiots and losers in that town are using a possible racial event to riot.....Well, they should all be beaten for about 2 or 3 days, and then asked if they realize the stupidity, depravity, and and straight out ****ed-upness of their lame *** actions.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:01 AM

hcaz095 is an unknown quantity at this point
hilarious

i find this hilarious, a guy ran, if you run from the police, why do people think it matters what color you are? getting pulled over for no reason is one thing but to run and say it was cuz i was black, cmon, think about how stupic that sounds....i was breaking the law, and then broke more by not stopping and evading, but the officers were obviously swayed by racial bigotry??? i hope they phaq up their whole community, so then they wont have anywhere to sleep, and then try to blame that opn someone else also...jeez, what is america coming to? glad i dont live there, but this will prob reslut in bike getting off easier when they decide to run...

funny **** in a sad way
Old 06-19-2003, 02:09 AM

Yeah, I agree. No offense to anyone, but slavery ended 137 years ago, move on. Sure, some white people hate blacks, some blacks hate whites, and nothing will change that. But to say that this chase was a race issue is retarded as hell. Actually it was a race issue.......he was on a race bike, but not on a race track, and he forgot as we so often do. But he should have stopped, he didn't, so phuk him. We are all responsible for our own actions, it was his choice, and he made it.
Old 06-19-2003, 12:15 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Swurve is an unknown quantity at this point
oh...when will it end? They pulled this is in Watts, Detroit, LA, Cincinnati and now Benton Harbor. Give me a break, you wanna talk about race, you don't see me and my crew burning and looting our own neighborhoods because we don't have a White Entertainment Television, Miss White America, National Association for the Advancement of White People, White History Month, or because a college/employer has to meet their diversity quota and I lose out on a job because I'm white. I can't wait till their hero Jesse "The Philandering" Jackson starts yappin away to get himself some more publicity.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:38 PM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
:YEAH
Old 06-20-2003, 01:11 AM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
you know how MICHIGAN DOES IT! lmao

Originally posted by X-Rated
Old 06-20-2003, 04:22 AM