Check this S$%t out!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 05:35 PM

Scarboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Check this S$%t out!!!

I just sold my 99 R1 a few weeks back to get a 02 gixxer 1000. R1 had been down a few times and wasnt being real dependable (walkin in leathersuit on hot day while leaving your chromed out bike on the edge of the ghetto SUCKS!!!) So i find a sweet gixxer like new ( the guy had 2 hayabusa's one was turbo with nos (damn) so he got gixxer to ride his wife around) so i drive a couple states get there and the guy has on a dusk mask and surgeons gloves. I get it and its Showroom, not a scratch and got 1000 miles on it. I put about 70 miles waiting on the title to get here.

2 weeks later i go to Road Atlanta to root for EBOZ, have a good time leave my bike with my buddy whose about to leave to bring it back, and an hour later he calls and says one of the venues has just crushed my bike. the place i just bought 6 shirts and a cap from i thought he was joking!!!!!!!!

So anyway i get home and the titles come in the mail , the next morning my first payment of the $3000. personal loan i took out is due!!!!!!!! #$%#$^$%&$&%@#$&$@!$#@$%
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	downsized.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	21356  
Old 06-03-2003, 05:38 PM

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep in a tent 4 nights take ice cold showers get rained on give them a ton of money and this is what i get in return. By the way it was the official Road Atlanta venue, not another venor.
Old 06-03-2003, 05:40 PM

not7fifteen is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow thats pretty crazy!
Hope whoever was responsible for place that collapsed will pay/help pay for the damage...hate for you to have to go to insurance for that if you had insurance...
Old 06-03-2003, 05:58 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Most vendors need isurance in order to even set-up a booth. Their insurance or the tracks insurance should pay for the damages. Either way, it is still a pretty crappy situation.
Old 06-03-2003, 06:00 PM

Road Atlanta race track is resposible,
they are owned by Panoz, I wasnt there but the said the president of Road Atlanta, came over to my buddy and said they had a partnership with suzuki through the kevin schwartz suzuki racing school. He said they would take my bike for the school and get me a new bike,7 different people heard him say it. He said that just to calm my buddy down, but when i talked to the president he said all the had was 600, and 750's and it probably wasnt the way to go.
So they have an insurance adjuster supposed to come by. I'm just mad because i had just got off a bike with tons of problems, and didnt get to ride much last year because of it, and i get a new bike and know what i'm in for, but now a small building landed on my new freaking bike, who knows what kinda small gremlins i'm in for!!

Anyway i went an got me a new fiddy i hear their indestructible!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 06:06 PM
ScooterTrashST.com

NICK HILL is a decent person
sorry about your luck bro. hows the truck?
Old 06-03-2003, 06:14 PM

2 trucks damaged 1 almost brand new dakota ext cab over $6000 and chevy s-10in pic about $2300. My buddy was just mad that it wasnt his shitbox 888 bike.
Old 06-03-2003, 09:35 PM

MI Xtremes Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
dude that suxs!!!!!

whatever you decide to do, if you decide to part it out, can i buy the motor????????????
Old 06-03-2003, 09:55 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Beef is an unknown quantity at this point
Talk about a buzz wrecker.
Old 06-03-2003, 10:35 PM

To top it all off my friend just wrecked my brand new fiddy, drove it 20 feet and lost it in my driveway,scraped all the plastics and controls on one side. damn it i'm going to bed!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2003, 10:49 PM
Regular StuntLifer

H00KED is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn man, don't play the lottery or go making any bets on pro teams. Lucky is not your name right now....lol

Sorry bout ur luck!
Old 06-04-2003, 12:16 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
I was right near that tent when it flipped... Werent a few people injured?
Old 06-04-2003, 12:55 AM

they said they had to scatter like ants and my friends dad held his heart,and said he didnt feel to good, they thought he had a mild cardiac arrest, but i dont know i had already left. If i was still there somebody would have been hurt!!!

They described the guy at fault and he was the same guy that backed his van out in front of my friends wife and made her go down right outside vendor row, he was also the same guy that kept blowing the breaker every five minutes for the first 4 hours we were there trying to run all those lights you saw in the booth.

Man did Road Atlanta have it in for us this year

And Triple X's show kicked ***
Old 06-04-2003, 01:00 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Scarboy

And Triple X's show kicked ***
thanks

Don't even get me started on our weekend up there... It was the weekend from HELL
Old 06-07-2003, 02:31 AM

P-Kidd is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry 2 hear that .... Hope it works out 4 U..... Go get a 12 pack of Bud Light!!!
Old 06-07-2003, 07:42 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
not in the know

what happend that crushed your bike/ 2 trucks???
Old 06-09-2003, 02:58 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
Sounds like your luck sucks - I'd stay in doors and try not to brake any mirrors - you don't need 7 more years of bad luck!! No - serioiusly though - that wicked sucks ...
Old 06-10-2003, 10:39 PM

When they changed the server i think it took all the pics off

Name:	crushed 2.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	21354  
Old 06-10-2003, 10:45 PM

the pics just dont do it justice!!!!

Name:	im001246 small.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	21355  
Old 06-13-2003, 07:25 PM

still no word from the insurance company!!!!

Quick Reply: Check this S$%t out!!!