Getting pot out of your system

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 10:31 AM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Getting pot out of your system

I was recently drug tested for a job and failed I quit a couple weeks back and was wondering what is the best way to get it all out. I'm done smoking for life now and I am glad that I have left that part of my life behind me. I have been running 10 miles everyday until this exam and still failed. How long do you think it will take to get out of my system because I am setting up another interview for next week for another job and don't want to embarrass myselft again. Any help would be nice thanks.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:47 AM

cisco5311 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Getting pot out of your system

drinking lots and lots of water will help
Old 07-12-2007, 10:59 AM

Is there any way to find out how much I still have left or a way to judge how much is left in me? I feel great sense I've been running and actually picked up my mountain bike after years of not racing and started riding that again.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:05 AM

hedgy is an unknown quantity at this point

saw this stuff,dont know how effective it is.
http://www.weedworld.co.uk/shop/prod...ageHistory=cat
takes about 3 to 4 weeks for natural detox,and stay away from other people smoking as you can pick up trace **** passively(i once read).
might be but probably worth a try.good luck.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:25 AM

Hey thanks for the information i'm just dissapointed in myself right now because I feel great but a part of me just still doesn't want to leave.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:25 AM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Get A Better Job, One That Doesnt Drug Test. Dont Be A Quitter.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:46 AM

I will never quit at anything in life and thank you for the support! Oh and if this is the same person that sells the pick ups for oil thanks it was a easy install and no problems sense with the motor sense I put it on.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:49 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

use someone else's urine. its not like you got a po officer standing behind you. put it in a condom and strap it to your leg lol
Old 07-12-2007, 12:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

You can buy a test kit to see if the dope's still coming up in your system. Go online and type in home drug test kits. They have special kits for weed or coke or smack - whatever your preference is.

http://www.drugtestsuccess.com/

Good luck.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:05 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Drinkin lots of OJ or juice with alot of acid and Vitamen C will help, but pot stays in your system for a good 2-4 weeks.....
Old 07-12-2007, 12:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
use someone else's urine. its not like you got a po officer standing behind you. put it in a condom and strap it to your leg lol
Thats a good idea too - i've done it before but put it in a small bottle and squeezed it out. The only thing tho if they have the temperature strips you gotta microwave the **** first coz otherwise it wont be the right temp.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:12 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
Get A Better Job, One That Doesnt Drug Test. Dont Be A Quitter.
Originally Posted by matt360
I will never quit at anything in life and thank you for the support! Oh and if this is the same person that sells the pick ups for oil thanks it was a easy install and no problems sense with the motor sense I put it on.
He was saying Dont be a quitter - dont quit smokin trees. Thats what it sounded like to me anyway.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:21 PM

davidz28guy is an unknown quantity at this point

most wal marts sell drug tests, also you dont have to worry about temp, there only going to do a strip test theyre not gonna check the temp, ive also heard if you put a drop of bleach in with the **** it will trick the test and youll pass, but i dont know if that works for sure

Last edited by davidz28guy; 07-12-2007 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by davidz28guy
most wal marts sell drug tests, also you dont have to worry about temp, there only going to do a strip test theyre not gonna check the temp, ive also heard if you put a drop of bleach in with the **** it will trick the test and youll pass, but i dont know if that works for sure
I heard that just messes it up where they cant get a read but you would have to retake it again I think
Old 07-12-2007, 12:48 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Water, water and more water. But if you want it out quick and don't have much time, put a cap of Clorox in a HUGE bottle of Powerade/Gatorade and slam the whole thing. You'll **** cleaner than ever before!!
Old 07-12-2007, 12:51 PM

davidz28guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gixxerstunter06
I heard that just messes it up where they cant get a read but you would have to retake it again I think
if its a drug test for a job its probably just a cheap strip test, and they are usually to lazy to send them in and have them analyzed, but if it is checked then your right
Old 07-12-2007, 01:10 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by davidz28guy
if its a drug test for a job its probably just a cheap strip test, and they are usually to lazy to send them in and have them analyzed, but if it is checked then your right
No doubt - I know we all speak from some sort of experience and everyone's is different.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by matt360
I was recently drug tested for a job and failed I quit a couple weeks back and was wondering what is the best way to get it all out. I'm done smoking for life now and I am glad that I have left that part of my life behind me. I have been running 10 miles everyday until this exam and still failed. How long do you think it will take to get out of my system because I am setting up another interview for next week for another job and don't want to embarrass myselft again. Any help would be nice thanks.
It'll be gone in 30 days regardless.

THC is stored in fat cells, so if you're skinny that helps.

Drinking water doesnt actually get it out of your system, since that wanter cant go around your body cleaning fat cells. It will help you pass a test tho, if you drink alot that day, the urine in your bladder will be a little more diluted.

Ive heard people say that stacker 2 diet pills will clean you out faster. I dont have any hard evidence on that, but the theory behind it is understandable.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:54 PM

Ok thank you for the imput on everything I'm at 210 right now for weight and I figure if I get down to 190 most of it will be out. I am going to check out those test kits and thank you for that cause, I want to know before I get tested that I am going to pass. Thanks again Matt.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
It'll be gone in 30 days regardless.

THC is stored in fat cells, so if you're skinny that helps.

Drinking water doesnt actually get it out of your system, since that wanter cant go around your body cleaning fat cells. It will help you pass a test tho, if you drink alot that day, the urine in your bladder will be a little more diluted.

Ive heard people say that stacker 2 diet pills will clean you out faster. I dont have any hard evidence on that, but the theory behind it is understandable.
The stacker 2 I have taken before and lost 15 pounds in a week so as soon as I get the money i'm going to get that also just to lose even more weight but I didn't hear of it cleaning you but it's worth a shot thanks again.

Quick Reply: Getting pot out of your system