cranberry juice and alot of water!
Old 07-12-2007, 02:06 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Getting pot out of your system

niacin, or just wait a couple more weeks and u will be fine
Old 07-12-2007, 02:10 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait rents due the 4th of next month I know I can get this out I just have to go out running more but my dog was sick this past week cause of anzioty cause of my girl leaving and me being all depressed. But again thank you for all the imput and I'll let you guys know how it works out for me.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:28 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

30 days but theres other ways to get around it... the wizzinator being one..
Old 07-12-2007, 04:16 PM

I have the rent for next month but I need a job now you know what I mean. It just sucks because I had to borrow money from family to help out and wanted to save it you know...
Old 07-12-2007, 04:22 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

go to gnc, by the $10 bottle of niacin, take bout 8 over the course of the day (maybe more depending on how big u are). ur gonna prolly feel like ur in hell all day but it will get the job done, drink lots of water, and sweat it out a couple days, should def be gone by then
Old 07-12-2007, 04:30 PM

cashtown is an unknown quantity at this point

Terminador Gold

workes pretty well, tastes like ***
Old 07-12-2007, 05:20 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by matt360
I have the rent for next month but I need a job now you know what I mean. It just sucks because I had to borrow money from family to help out and wanted to save it you know...
If you need money now, go to a laboring company and they'll throw you on a job site by the next day. Pay is cash and you have money in your pocket.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:47 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

If you go to GNC or Vitamen World they will have something. Just drink it before the test and you should be all set. I know mutliple people that have used it including myself and it works fine.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:47 PM

Thanks for help but what i'm just going to do after reading your responses is just wait a month till I know everything is out and then go look for a job knowing I will pass. It just sucks that I have to dip into this money I just got knowing I lost all of it from moving in here. Shitty ******* shitty oh well thanks for the help you guys I mean it.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:14 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by letsride
If you go to GNC or Vitamen World they will have something. Just drink it before the test and you should be all set. I know mutliple people that have used it including myself and it works fine.
yup, i know several people who buy stuff that u drink at gnc or detox places. just bluntly tell the salesman that u need to pass a drug test. take it before the test along with a lot of water. one family member did it and it turned out the urine was too diluted and he had to get another bottle and do it all over again but he certainly passed cuz he got the job. while i was at a drug testing place, i checked a poster and it said weed stays in ur system up to a month if ur a chronic smoker. people who hardly do it have clean systems in about a week.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:35 PM

Yeah that's what my problem was I did not know when to stop and it eventually took over me even from riding so that's why I need a month **** sucks but like I said in other post i'm getting my bike running again next week and get out on it to start practicing again I can not wait to see how rusty I am.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:47 PM

f4idad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
It'll be gone in 30 days regardless.

THC is stored in fat cells, so if you're skinny that helps.

Drinking water doesnt actually get it out of your system, since that wanter cant go around your body cleaning fat cells. It will help you pass a test tho, if you drink alot that day, the urine in your bladder will be a little more diluted.

this is very true i took a class on this

most wal marts sell drug tests, also you dont have to worry about temp, there only going to do a strip test theyre not gonna check the temp, ive also heard if you put a drop of bleach in with the **** it will trick the test and youll pass, but i dont know if that works for sure

bleach drops do work----i have first hand experience. i smoked every day for 6 months straight, then i crashed a forklift at work doin donuts and had to go right then and there to take a test (we had just smoked at luch) and i passed they even paid me overtime for goin to the doctors to take the test
Old 07-13-2007, 06:03 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for help but what i'm just going to do after reading your responses is just wait a month till I know everything is out and then go look for a job knowing I will pass. It just sucks that I have to dip into this money I just got knowing I lost all of it from moving in here. Shitty ******* shitty oh well thanks for the help you guys I mean it.
Sounds like you have some problems.......1) your girl left....2) you have no job...3) your dog is sick...4) you have no money...5) you haven't riden in forever...6) you run ten miles a day.......and like it...7) you somehow lost all your dough from moving in (???)...8) and you just quit smoking the herb.......WOW...........if you need to talk about anything else, we're here for ya man!
Old 07-13-2007, 06:33 PM

Yea not to bring my personal life on here but I really do need help from you guys I mean it everything in my life has fallen apart. First I lost my father when I was 13. Call him up to wish him happy birthday one day and I get a detective telling me my father was dead. Had to live my whole life with an abusive mother who drinks non-stop tells me I'm going to be nothing in life. Barely got though high school went to college and left that. Finally during high school met the girl of my dreams who helped me get back on my feet only to leave me in the dust in the very end. Life ******* sucks man.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:22 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

Originally Posted by davidz28guy
most wal marts sell drug tests, also you dont have to worry about temp, there only going to do a strip test theyre not gonna check the temp, ive also heard if you put a drop of bleach in with the **** it will trick the test and youll pass, but i dont know if that works for sure
It depends on the place that does testing, even if they do strip tests they still check the temp... not ALL but some places do... I've heard the bleach comes up off and dont work, but later in this thread someone said they actually did it and it does work...

Originally Posted by MikeM
It'll be gone in 30 days regardless.

THC is stored in fat cells, so if you're skinny that helps.

Drinking water doesnt actually get it out of your system, since that wanter cant go around your body cleaning fat cells. It will help you pass a test tho, if you drink alot that day, the urine in your bladder will be a little more diluted.

Ive heard people say that stacker 2 diet pills will clean you out faster. I dont have any hard evidence on that, but the theory behind it is understandable.

Very informative right there..... how often did u smoke? thats going to be one of the deciding factors in how long it takes... i weigh more then you do, and i... uhh i mean, a FRIEND smoked a few times and pissed clean in 11 days without doing anything extra... it depends on the frequency you smoke, if it was a few times u should be good in a week or two tops, people that say it takes at least a month is wrong, ive known people that has smoked every day all the time and pissed clean in 2-3 weeks... it again depends on how often u smoke and body mass....

Originally Posted by dizzie56
niacin, or just wait a couple more weeks and u will be fine
I know two people that has tried that and it didnt work for, and one it did....

I know one thing ive done is before i apply somewhere that i know is gonna **** test if i questioned if i was clean or not a LOT of places do personal drug tests and the results are only released to yourself unless otherwise specified.. the place i went to cost $10/per drug.. lol... i would look in ya phone book for drug screening/testing and call around, a LOT of difference prise-wise or it is here so call around...

Yea not to bring my personal life on here but I really do need help from you guys I mean it everything in my life has fallen apart. First I lost my father when I was 13. Call him up to wish him happy birthday one day and I get a detective telling me my father was dead. Had to live my whole life with an abusive mother who drinks non-stop tells me I'm going to be nothing in life. Barely got though high school went to college and left that. Finally during high school met the girl of my dreams who helped me get back on my feet only to leave me in the dust in the very end. Life ******* sucks man.
Sorry to hear bout all that man, things will surely get better in time...
Old 07-13-2007, 08:30 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
If you need money now, go to a laboring company and they'll throw you on a job site by the next day. Pay is cash and you have money in your pocket.
+1 the work may suck, i see them on the jobsite all the time pushin a broom, but its money yo... and i applaud you for quittin smokin.. i did about a year ago and i feel alot better about myself now, not to mention the money i saved....

oh, and to let you know, i quit smoking for the same reason.. and i smoked about a half ounce everyday, and had no problem quittin cold turkey...
Old 07-13-2007, 08:38 PM

Yeah I don't even consider ever smoking again I actually look down at that now. I used to smoke about a 1/8 every other day sense about last november. I'm glad i quit but what really gets me is my girl just leaving me she was the only person in my life that looked for me, took care of me and made me go in the right direction and now that she is gone it just feels like my life has fallen apart again you know? Thanks for every comment here coming on here since I started posting has helped me out and I know i'm not a pro but some day I hope to be one with you guys.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:53 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I don't even consider ever smoking again I actually look down at that now. I used to smoke about a 1/8 every other day sense about last november. I'm glad i quit but what really gets me is my girl just leaving me she was the only person in my life that looked for me, took care of me and made me go in the right direction and now that she is gone it just feels like my life has fallen apart again you know? Thanks for every comment here coming on here since I started posting has helped me out and I know i'm not a pro but some day I hope to be one with you guys.
dont look down on it bro... you were there and you know the reasons... just know your above that now
Old 07-13-2007, 08:59 PM

Thank you for the reply guys. I really do appreciate it. At first when I joined there was jokes about selling my bike but as you guys hopefully learned I am dedicated towards this sport and might not know much but I even try help other newbies learning how to do things. Hopefully by next week I'll have my bike running and I will send in a clip just don't bash to much cause thats the last thing I need right now. Again thanks I'm out for the rest of tonight. Later, Matt

Quick Reply: Getting pot out of your system