rider got 45-year sentence

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 01:47 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: rider got 45-year sentence

Originally Posted by mxracer95
Bad deal. All this does is further prove police are infallible and blameless for anything that happens. It further separates them from the citizens and raises them to status of Kings or Emperors. It makes citizens further fear police and less likely to cooperate with them. It creates greater animosity between citizens and police.

I don't see how justice has been served. The world is not safer because this rider is off the streets. However, I would argue that the world is safer without this careless, selfish, reckless, trigger-happy cop on the streets.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:18 PM

Flanners is a decent person

I hate bike thieves
Old 07-22-2007, 11:02 PM

Up_And_Coming is a decent person

Ok, im not going to qoute anyone, cause many of you have good points, so here is my opinion:

The biker stole the bike, and starts running from the cops, chase ensues, cop should have had the brains not to go that fast in the city, he could have killed a pedestrian, over a stolen bike. I think thats .

But if the guy hadnt have run, none of it would have ever happened, but still, the cop had no sense. They just wanted to catch the biker, because he was a biker.

I think the guy should have only been charged with stealing the bike, and felony eluding.

And murder 2 was way too high, they should have charged him with manslaughter. Im not saying he should have got charged with it, but what I mean is like instead of murder 2 it should have been manslaughter cause like if a drunk kills someone in a car wreck, its almost always manslaughter, not murder. Murder implys intent for the person to die, the guy on the bike didnt mean for the cop to die, same as a drunk driver wouldnt mean to hit someone elses car and kill them.

I think the charges should have been dropped, or at least reduced.

And theres no way in hell I would have turned myself in, look where it got him, and for what? A cop with no common sense?
Old 07-22-2007, 11:05 PM

Up_And_Coming is a decent person

Originally Posted by FrankieG
Who do you all call when your bike get stolen???? HMMMMM!!! After we post it on stunt life and every other forum...the POLICE ARE CALLED!! And you HOPE to god they find it if you don't have insurance...like in FL it's not required....

When they find your bike their great We thank them up and down!!!!!! >>>But Here is a situation where I hate Bike Thieves 10X more than any ******* cop!

I for one want that ******* COP trying to apprehend the bike theif (Trying 100%) and get my shizzle back....Then when the ******* is arrested we all know him and his circle of friends who!!!! Are likely stealing more and more parts and bikes!

ALEVELCS GOOD WORDS!!!

You have en excellent point, but what if you were crossing a crosswalk, when you are supposed to, and a bike flys in front of you, with a cop car following, going too fast to stop, slamming into you, killing, or seriously injuring you? Im not saying your wrong in any way, but I mean the cop also should have not driven that fast. If he would have killed someone with his car, the biker would have been charged with involuntary manslaughter. Thats some too, but I dont think the guy should have been charged in the cops death, I just dont agree with that at all.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:31 AM

FRO69 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jokertlr
People kill motorcyclists everyday by turning in front of them etc and nothing happens to them! Anyone else dies and its a ******* tragedy...

THAT IS SOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 08:16 AM
www.Xtreme-Stunts.com

Xtreme-Stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with many here. The sentencing is totally unreasonable. The cop shouldn't be pursuing the biker if he endangers other's and his live by following the bike. The cop is trained for instances like this and needs to judge reasonably. I, of course, feel sorry for him and his family, but the sentence on the biker is just crazy!
Old 07-25-2007, 06:08 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

if the officer ran the biker over would he get charged with murder. **** no cops are all wortless *****
Old 07-25-2007, 06:17 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by BUSA KILLER
if the officer ran the biker over would he get charged with murder. **** no cops are all wortless *****
good point he probably just would have gotten suspended with pay..
they never try to throw the book at cops...sucks that they have a different set of rules just cause they swear in
Old 07-26-2007, 11:02 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
good point he probably just would have gotten suspended with pay..
they never try to throw the book at cops...sucks that they have a different set of rules just cause they swear in

I would expected a more thought out researched and intellegent comment from you bishop....

Quite the contrary....Almost all Police and persons in positions of authority other than politicians (who GET PARDONED BY THE PRESIDENT or their sentence suspended) such as (Scooter Libby) the former deputy secretary of defense....Police almost ALWAYS are made examples of in extreem fashions....due to their positions and just for the fact that they sworn in....9 out of 10 times any crime or alledged crime that a police officer or other person of authority is accused of is immediately on the news, they are publicly found guilty prior to a trial and if they are found guilty they are punnished more severely than 99% of others found guilty of the same crime....

Speaking from 15 years of experience....

Last edited by FrankieG; 07-26-2007 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:46 PM

CodeRunner is an unknown quantity at this point

This incident happend right by my house, I saw it minutes after it happended, this guy deserves to be in jail hes a ******* motorcycle thief. The place where the accident happended was a very busy city street right in front of a busy mall, I don't think it was right for the cops to chase him at that speed right in front of a mall where there is busy intersections with families.
The police officer had iddentifed him before the chase so they knew who he was they could have called of the chase and hunted him down later. I am not in anyway endorsing what grider did he deserves to be in jail.

What people don't realize is not all cops are good drivers, and not all citizens are bad drivers either.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:46 PM

investor7523 is a decent person

couldnt they have just talked to the girl that was riding on the back, and asked for the guys name?
Old 07-28-2007, 11:22 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by investor7523
couldnt they have just talked to the girl that was riding on the back, and asked for the guys name?
that's real police work there

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:53 PM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

In this case, the biker was in the wrong for stealing and running, not to mention, countless other charges. There are such things as unnecessary pursuits. This is one instance where the officer should have terminated. It was not a dangerous suspect with a gun killing people or putting others in danger. In Kansas City Missouri, there is a no chase ordinance when it comes to bikes. That is put in place to save lives. This should have never happened, but it did, was the sentence too steep? Yes, but when cops are involved, things always get blown out of whack. The biker is wrong, but should not be charged with murder. Yes, he sounds like a dirtbag, and most likely is, but come on.

Last edited by illegal_skillz; 07-29-2007 at 01:04 PM.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:37 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Why the hell was the cop goin over 100mph through an intersection in the first place?? They are taught to slow down when approachin an intersection. Sounds like this cop was just tryin to be a hero. That's HIS own dumbass fault.

And if the tables were turned, and the guy on the bike was the one killed by the truck, so you think we would've heard about this story? More than likely NO.

the reason being is riders are killed everyday now. Its so common these days that no one cares. Just like when a gang banger is killed, you don't hear about it anymore. BUT if a gang banger kills a cop, he's the worlds worst criminal.

The fact is, anything that involves killin a cop is gonna get more attention and the worst possible sentence. I think its BULLSHIT!!!
Old 07-29-2007, 01:51 PM

I would expected a more thought out researched and intellegent comment from you bishop....

Quite the contrary....Almost all Police and persons in positions of authority other than politicians (who GET PARDONED BY THE PRESIDENT or their sentence suspended) such as (Scooter Libby) the former deputy secretary of defense....Police almost ALWAYS are made examples of in extreem fashions....due to their positions and just for the fact that they sworn in....9 out of 10 times any crime or alledged crime that a police officer or other person of authority is accused of is immediately on the news, they are publicly found guilty prior to a trial and if they are found guilty they are punnished more severely than 99% of others found guilty of the same crime....

Speaking from 15 years of experience....
15 years of experience of being a cop???

**** I know PERSONALLY that MOST cops are crooked and cover each others asses on almost EVERYTHING. If you heard the stories I've heard from former and current cops right now, it'll blow your mind. Cops do soooo much shady **** it aint even funny.

Comin out of current and former cops mouths, they'll tell you about 90% of them are pieces of ****.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:34 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

Originally Posted by SICmestizoRider
15 years of experience of being a cop???

**** I know PERSONALLY that MOST cops are crooked and cover each others asses on almost EVERYTHING. If you heard the stories I've heard from former and current cops right now, it'll blow your mind. Cops do soooo much shady **** it aint even funny.

Comin out of current and former cops mouths, they'll tell you about 90% of them are pieces of ****.

Have them give you personal sworn statements!

Then come out of the 1960's mentality....and the old movies you watched R NOT REAL..

I never would believe that ANY COP would lead you to believe that

..Movies R Not real life...JR..

FACT....Police are scrutinized and watched more than anyone, Their work/actions are checked over and over every day just to make sure individuals like you have Many Different People to Bitch at,.. at different levels of the judicial system/..

1. Supervisor's check all
2. State Attorneys Re check all for legality
3. Judge Rechecks State Attorney
4. Charges are brought....ect...

This is a standard practice in most states

Not here to get into a debate but U R absolutley WRONG!
Old 07-30-2007, 02:59 AM

Have them give you personal sworn statements!

Then come out of the 1960's mentality....and the old movies you watched R NOT REAL..

I never would believe that ANY COP would lead you to believe that

..Movies R Not real life...JR..

FACT....Police are scrutinized and watched more than anyone, Their work/actions are checked over and over every day just to make sure individuals like you have Many Different People to Bitch at,.. at different levels of the judicial system/..

1. Supervisor's check all
2. State Attorneys Re check all for legality
3. Judge Rechecks State Attorney
4. Charges are brought....ect...

This is a standard practice in most states

Not here to get into a debate but U R absolutley WRONG!
wow. it aint even worth debatin with you. you keep tellin yourself the system is here "for the people".
Old 07-30-2007, 07:08 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

999 times out of 1000 its the guys who break laws that think cops are ********.......... yeah there are some ******* cops out there...... but there are way more ******* citizens per capita then cops
Old 07-30-2007, 07:24 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

Originally Posted by alevelcs
999 times out of 1000 its the guys who break laws that think cops are ********.......... yeah there are some ******* cops out there...... but there are way more ******* citizens per capita then cops
VERY TRUE!
Old 07-30-2007, 07:36 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

Originally Posted by SICmestizoRider
wow. it aint even worth debatin with you. you keep tellin yourself the system is here "for the people".

No it's not....worth debating since you have little to debate with. The "System as u call it" is NOT the POLICE.....It's a system that begins with a CRIMINAL......Breaking the law....Like this started out as in this thread STEALING A BIKE, Leading Police on a HIGH SPEED CHASE = another criminal violation, Then Fleeing the scene = Another Violation ....

Criminals are arested and unfortunately this is really a JUDICIAL SYSTEM issue and NOT an Exectutiv Branch issue!

Learn the system before you make your feeble attempt to bash police....

But just to put this into perspective...

Police enter into a 20+ year CAREER.....After a 20+ year career (Like the Miliary) a Pension is received for the rest of their lives, which = millions of dollars....mine is estimated over 2 million at retirement....NO ONE IS WORTH MY PENSION FOR ME TO LIE.....Or enter into any situation where I may lose or even risk losing that....

I Know that most of Cop's have this in mind especially the one with 10+ years of experience.....it takes a few years for the younger one to see the light but that is reality.....

Quick Reply: rider got 45-year sentence