So a COP comes to my house today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 02:07 AM

beobe99 is a decent person
So a COP comes to my house today!!!

Yeah, so a Cop comes to my house today. He came to pick me up because I was in a high speed chase and got away this morning on my bike...

It really wasnt me.. Turns out some **** **** got a lisence plate, registration, and im GUESSING insurance in my name for his bike (i say guessing on the insurance cause you cant register a bike without insurance. i'll find out tomorow if something funny happen there).

O yeah, I NEVER registered this bike in my name (just paid the tax and title fee's), I actually bought it after it was down and just got done fixing it, painting it, and getting it ready to sell...

So good thing I painted my bike an ugly green (which i love, and helped me out of this), and that i didn't ride it today around the neiborhood like i usualy do on nice days like this (plus i was sleeping till 3 anyway and the cop woke me) The cop asked to see my bike, grabed the pipe to see if it was hot, asked the other officer over the phone (cell phone) what color it was and a breif discription of the colprit (hehe). the Cop at my house hands me the phone because the other officer wanted to personaly ask me if i was the guy who ran, and where i was this morning (I felt like saying running from your dumb *** this morning because it was such a stupid Qs. to ask at this point i thought..... but i guess he just had to ask you know).. I told him sleeping, and dreaming of not being in situations like this.

So I mention to the Cop (at my house) that of course the bikes not stolen (I JUST got the title back from the state typed in my name and CLEAR.) And also ask him if he could run the VIN for me to see for myself.

(Meanwhile all the desperate housewives on the block are looking at me and can't wait to talk about it...... (I felt gangsta)

Cop at my house was actually really cool dude. (Turns out he rides, is into cars, complimented me on my bike/color/and repair job, and had me sit in the driver seat to read the report on my bikes VIN..

All's i can say is MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My bikes VIN, it registered to me, the lisence plate # for me, and everything.

We shook hands, he said sorry for waking me (ha), and he left... I then called the township to see about getting it un-registered and see maybe if they can tell me how the **** this happened. Of course the guy i need to talk to was off and I'll be calling him tomorrow. Wish me luck.. Im hoping its just a registration issue that can be resolved tomorrow and not worse case like it was insured in my name, or that the info from being able to reg. it was also used for credit ****, etc etc.

I guess if i had the bike registered in my name from day one this wouldnt of happen? (cant reg. a bike twice?)..

Two ways this could of happen I think. Dude I got the bike from kept the VIN and shared it with his friends, or someone at the tags place. These being the only people that knew I wasnt going to be registering the bike just yet and had the VIN# and my info.

I'll find out tomorrow i hope..
Old 04-23-2007, 02:29 AM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So a COP comes to my house today!!!

that sucks at least they didnt take you away
Old 04-23-2007, 02:44 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

ganxtahness
Old 04-23-2007, 02:52 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

keep us posted
Old 04-23-2007, 03:24 AM

nick_villan is a decent person

that is so meesed up.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:05 AM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

might've just said that and was lying to you

friends bike was never at his house cause cops was constantly there trying to impound it. cops kept getting complaints on a blue bike speeding through town running riding wheelies. you should here some of these lies
Old 04-23-2007, 10:08 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

wow ... i bet you will think twice of runnin in the future
Old 04-23-2007, 10:27 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

dont lie to us
Old 04-23-2007, 11:17 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Tell em to get the **** outta your yard unless they have a warrent, then tell him your callin your lawyer. They dont like that.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:21 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by letsride
Tell em to get the **** outta your yard unless they have a warrent, then tell him your callin your lawyer. They dont like that.
Orrrrrrr he could have done exactly what he did and cooperate and sleep in a nice bed or it could have been a cold cell... you decide!
Old 04-23-2007, 01:11 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Orrrrrrr he could have done exactly what he did and cooperate and sleep in a nice bed or it could have been a cold cell... you decide!

+1 ya dont gotta be a dick...
Old 04-23-2007, 01:19 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

he couldve just not answered the door

i never do
Old 04-23-2007, 03:20 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FUCT420
+1 ya dont gotta be a dick...

In my small shitty town ya do.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:31 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

well around me if ya act like a dick they might just throw ya in the back of the car take you somewhere and beat you ***... so respect to the cops is a must in my eyes, seeing as i had it happen before...
Old 04-23-2007, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by s0nofg0d
he couldve just not answered the door

i never do

exactly...
Old 04-23-2007, 03:47 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

thats weird man...around here when I went to register my 05 636 they made me bring the title, and the bike so they could check to see if the vin #'s match up...same for my f4i...I guess they dont do that around your town
Old 04-23-2007, 04:05 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

I would figure in a small town you make nice with the cops, not treat them like dicks. Just my
Old 04-23-2007, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
I would figure in a small town you make nice with the cops, not treat them like dicks. Just my

No. They're power trippin po-po that think they can do whatever they hell they want. Which they basically can but they dont like it when they know you have a lawyer on speed dial. You dont have any rights when you talk to most of them. ********.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:54 PM

beobe99 is a decent person

Well to quickly respond to acouple comments. the cop at my house was actually really cool like i mentioned.. I guess the become dicks when people treat them like **** and make their job harder then it should be..

We all "hate" cops but they are the first ones we call when we have something stolen, or need help!

Not all cops are dicks.. just the ones that have delt with dick people to much.

So ANYWAY... everythings actually cool now... The cop (the one at my house who was cool) was mislead information from the Cop who chased this dude yesterday.

The bike is NOT registered in my name, and the plate is NOT registered in my name... All mis-comunication apparently

I spoke with the Cop today who was in the chase (turns out it wasnt even a real chase, he just got the plate number, threw on his lights, and dude took off and he never chased him. He ran the plate on the bike which was the plate from the previous owner, then ran the plate to see what VIN that plate was registered to (my vin on my bike now)... basicly the cop went about it wrong.. He was completly unable to track down who it was on the bike and was reaching for answers.

The Cop who was in the "chase" completly apoligized, and we actually had a good conversation on the phone. I joked with him about what i wanted to say to him on the phone yesterday, he actually laughed..

Turns out he rides TOO, told me he really just wanted to pull dude over to tell him to slow down and stop making kaos of his town.. Didnt even plan on giving a ticket for the 80mph in a 45 (he said)...

So alls good!!! I guess i lucked out.. the desperate housewives are back to loving me
Old 04-23-2007, 09:08 PM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

So, what can the Cops actually do in this situation? If they do not have a plate #, what do they have on you? Can they do anything just based on the description of the bike?

Quick Reply: So a COP comes to my house today!!!