crazy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Speeding ticket in NY ...should I pay from Colorado

What cha think? Colorado resident
$180 fine should I mail it in....... or f- um
Anyone know if the dmv's are connected?
Old 11-24-2006, 12:40 AM

Your Moms Ass is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Speeding ticket in NY ...should I pay from Colorado

yeah dude the dmv is a nationwide system...if ny ends up suspending your license the next time you get pulled over in co youre fu(ked...happened to me...ny fu(ked me all the way in vegas...pay the fine itll save you a lot of bullshat
Old 11-24-2006, 12:42 AM

charliebrown can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Your Moms ***
yeah dude the dmv is a nationwide system...if ny ends up suspending your license the next time you get pulled over in co youre fu(ked...happened to me...ny fu(ked me all the way in vegas...pay the fine itll save you a lot of bullshat
dude learn what your talking about before you answer peoples questions no they dont usually they only notify surrounding states
Old 11-24-2006, 12:45 AM

Your Moms Ass is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, because i didnt get my license in vegas suspended for not paying tickets in ny. youre a douche. you work for the dmv? if not then eat a di(k, im telling you it happened to me, the dmv is a nationwide system. if you get suspended in one state youre suspended in all states.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:01 AM

Scott982 is a decent person

Yeah pay the fine its not worth the **** you will have to deal with..I got some tickets out of state and said **** it until I had a warrant out a year later in the county I live in. It started as $380 in fine but after all the **** was said and done I spent around $600...
Old 11-24-2006, 03:13 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

pay it, my CO. liscense was suspended for an unpaid ticket in Florida
Old 11-24-2006, 07:48 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

becky got one in NY like 6 months ago and didnt pay it. 2 weeks ago she got a suspension letter from kansas dmv
Old 11-24-2006, 10:20 AM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

it depends on the state because i have alot of unpaid tickets from FL and i live in NY and have never got any letters in the mail or suspension notices. now on the other hand... i know VA in connected because the tickets i got there showed on my abstract on my license. ALL DEPENDS ON THE STATE! NOT EVERY STATE IS CONNECTED! i convinced a st. louis MO cop last year that my NY license was clean and that i DID have a motorcycle endorsement when really i was full of **** and lying out my *** to him. but hey, he couldnt tell different so i was good to go. all depends on the state. im sure you can find out online if CO has RECIPROCITY (spelling might be off but thats the term) with NY
Old 11-24-2006, 10:41 AM

hot magma is a decent person

I live in NY and only paid one out of about 7 tickets from NJ. Only one came back to get me.
Old 11-24-2006, 10:47 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

I got a ticket in CA and I live in MI and I still ended up getting a suspension letter...the fine went from like $150 to almost $800...not worth ignoring whether they are connected or not, eventually it catches up to you!
Old 11-24-2006, 10:52 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

pay it, i didn't think it would be connected, but it is.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:26 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Night_rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by KC Becky
pay it, i didn't think it would be connected, but it is.
hahaha dumbass!
Old 11-24-2006, 11:43 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charliebrown
dude learn what your talking about before you answer peoples questions no they dont usually they only notify surrounding states
stfu... your fookin 17.. how the hell would you know??

pay the fine itz only $180
Old 11-24-2006, 08:38 PM

ate_1_2many is an unknown quantity at this point

that sh.it happened to me.; had tickets in AL and they started something new here in Fl where they search the whole country for outstanding tickets.they said that my licesnse wasnt "suspended" but i cant renew anything until i pay it.Its 2 tickets from 6 years ago total......759.00.****** bullshit.do yourself a favor and pay it.it'll come back to haunt you.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:01 PM

jsteezy is an unknown quantity at this point

ive been in court for this. it is connected. do you honostly think that if your license is suspended in state x you can go to state y and get a new liscense on a clean record? give me a ****ing break. post 9/11 man the government networks almost everything. regarding a driving record **** can get lost in a paper trail but it will catch up with you in time, guaranteed.

<---- 36 points on driving record.. i learned the hard way.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:01 PM

jsteezy is an unknown quantity at this point

ps. warrants are a different story btw.. but driving record will follow.
Old 11-24-2006, 10:36 PM

jcrojas is an unknown quantity at this point

Call up the D.A. in the area where you got the ticket and tell him you'll pay the fine and ask if they'll reduce it to a non-moving violation. No points, no problems. Been there, done that in 3 different states.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:57 PM

*T.J.* is a decent person

send the ticket back with an I.O.U.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:52 AM

gixxer_mark is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charliebrown

hahahahahahhaha... you're way off base douchebag... about 2 years ago there was an INTERSTATE REPORTING ACT passed that linked all states w/ drivers license violations... some states report quicker than others, and in some states speeding less than 10mph over is NOT a moving violation so they are NOT required to report the violation... at the very minimum the state the violation occured in will issue a bench warrant in that state and if he gets nabbed on something back home they'll hold him to post bond and pay up on his fines in the violated state... so i'd recommend you double check your facts before you start hosing on someone...
Old 12-16-2006, 05:31 AM

Domoe of Drove is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes when they dont come back, the DA didnt process them because you were out of state and they had better things to do. But they DMV is connected nationwide. Its like being a convicted felon in LA but not in Texas, use your common sense you know this was a silly question when you posted