another squid amkes stunters look bad

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 01:27 AM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: another squid amkes stunters look bad

RIP

but has anyone noticed "Orlic, who is charged with vehicular homicide" but when a car makes a left infront of a bike and kills the biker, they get away scott free?
Old 10-24-2006, 01:59 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Thats Def true
Old 10-24-2006, 03:24 AM

project-c2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope Orlic gets what's coming.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:47 AM

Waah954 is an unknown quantity at this point

that is kinda ugly about bikes and accident and riders stupidity

he is a squid for sure and should suffer for what his done but going to jail dont fix people, always been against only cause dont make people any better just a stupid Gov thing...

All the best wishes to the family and her kids who i feel for the most.
R.I.P Lady

Peace
Old 10-24-2006, 11:29 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that's horrible......RIP Lady.....
Old 10-24-2006, 12:04 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Thats a really sad story but WTF does it have to do with stunting or wheelies? The only person that mentions wheelies is the poor womans husband, but there wasnt any wheelies involved here.....Sure he was stupid and made a big mistake but a wheelie didnt kill his wife just a speeding sports motorcycle....Why does he have to bring wheelies into the story? He didnt even run the red, he just accelerated fast and hit her and the article isnt too clear on if they were crossing at a cross walk when they shouldnt have or not "across the street outside the crosswalk"

"When the light turned green, he gunned it," Flynt said.

"I don't know what happened -- if he jumped the red light or was showing off, popping wheelies. I think maybe this guy can pass us, go between us."

Im not saying this guy didnt **** up and shouldnt pay for the death he caused, but theres no need to bring up things that didnt happen.....

In any event RIP to the fallen
Old 10-24-2006, 12:06 PM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Retards like that ruin it for decent controlled wheelie riders like Tiretrauma. That dude is always responsible on the streets. Anyway im still tryin to find some peeps to ride with in M.B., posted couple people today but didnt hear anything back. Nobody likes to give newbies a chance. I left your name as a reference and I could drop a couple other names for my background check if need be
Old 10-24-2006, 12:09 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

sad.... what really makes it bad is he was caught 5 times in a year being reckless.... how many times have I done somthing reckess (as the cops would call it) ...more often than i should for sure, as well as the rest of the majority on here... no one is completely innocent (we are on stuntlife) ..... so how crazy did this guy ride ALL THE TIME to get 5....had to be ALOT
Old 10-24-2006, 01:48 PM

04gsx6r is an unknown quantity at this point

bubby at the state pen will make him feel right at home
Old 10-25-2006, 08:24 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vetter
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...a-news-broward

apparently this jackass was racing or doing a power wheelie and struck a couple crossing a street.

jsut another squid that makes us look "great".

im glad he survived so he gets sent to jail.
This is so sad

They crossed a street holding hands, Cardona walking behind her husband, when Kreso F. Orlic, 22, hit and dragged Cardona about 162 feet, killing her, police said.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:29 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

thats why i dont go to bike novice week

what a fvcking toolbox that kid is
Old 10-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

That is truly one of the most horrible bike stories I have ever heard.Riding the streets are fun as hell, but it is a dangerous game .Makes u remember that stunting at lots and loading docks are 10x safer then streetin it .Especially when novice ****y thug wannabe punk riders are thrown in the mix. My deepest symathy to her children,husband and family.As riders we have to be looking out for everyones saftey ,including our own and especially pedestrians. Just think about this story next time your thinking about running from the cops............................
Old 10-25-2006, 09:45 PM

TISH TIGGLA is an unknown quantity at this point

stupid ****kkk
Old 10-26-2006, 12:02 AM

Ed-o is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cupcake
Oh, and I got bored so I decided to e-mail his girl and his stupid friends that were with him on myspace...u can find them to and give them ur as I did!!
What is his name on myspace??????? would like to give his dumb *** my 2cents.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:46 AM

MaD_blood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vetter
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...a-news-broward

apparently this jackass was racing or doing a power wheelie and struck a couple crossing a street.

jsut another squid that makes us look "great".

im glad he survived so he gets sent to jail.
that is just retarded
Old 10-26-2006, 09:55 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

From the article.....

"Orlic, who was injured in the accident, was in a Volusia County jail Sunday night. He told police that he received five careless driving citations and one for reckless driving since he bought his 2001 Suzuki GSXR a year ago, according to a police report."

What a fvcktard!!!! I swear, the next squidly mcgangster I see I'm going to punch him in the face. How the hell do you get nailed for 5 careless' and one wreckless?? Some people should never be allowed to own a motorcycle.

Looks shitty for all of us on one or two wheels.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:16 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ed-o
What is his name on myspace??????? would like to give his dumb *** my 2cents.
I can't get on myspace from work to look it up...but go to the first page of this thread, I think someone already posted it, which is how I found it....his friends are not nice either...they e-mailed me back...i should post the f'd up e-mail...lemme just say there is no remorse or responsibility taken by these a**holes!!! They honestly think they did nothing wrong, and no one should be at fault, it was an accident....hahaha...can u believe that!!
Old 10-26-2006, 11:32 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

I can't get on myspace from work to look it up...but go to the first page of this thread, I think someone already posted it, which is how I found it....his friends are not nice either...they e-mailed me back...i should post the f'd up e-mail...lemme just say there is no remorse or responsibility taken by these a**holes!!! They honestly think they did nothing wrong, and no one should be at fault, it was an accident....hahaha...can u believe that!!

What a bunch of fvckups.....please post 'em up. I'd like to see.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:57 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by timex
What a bunch of fvckups.....please post 'em up. I'd like to see.
I'll post it when I get home tonight...damn myspace blocker on my work computer!!
Old 10-26-2006, 12:00 PM

I'll post it when I get home tonight...damn myspace blocker on my work computer!!

I know the feeling.

Quick Reply: another squid amkes stunters look bad