How To: Stupidity

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2003, 04:11 PM

metric2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
How To: Stupidity

This story may relate to you. If so, shoot yourself now and get it over with.
The other day I went to a friends house to chill. Then I heard a big bike down the street and saw it pull into the driveway of another friends house. Being all about bikes I went over there to see what was up. Well, It was a big bike,2000 929,polished frame, extended swingarm, all kinda ****. It turns out I know the dude riding it, from high school.Well to sum it up the guy hasnt ever ridden a street bike before and he went out and got the biggest one he could find. On top of that he was visiting my buddy to see if he could install one of those car TV screens over the guages on the bike for that bling bling factor! Well I told home boy that I bet that he would wreck the bike within six months, and I wanted to buy it after he did (I'll get the thing pretty cheap that way)
I'll keep everyone posted on what happens.
Old 04-11-2003, 05:08 PM

NickDavid is an unknown quantity at this point
dude, not everyone agrees with what we do..Infact, if you think about it. How fucckin dumb are we???Destroying $11,000 motorcycles.....Yeah, real smart...We are also less than 1% of the entire motorcycle population..But i know what ya mean with buyin a big bike..People said the same about me when i bought my R6 in 99'..It was my first bike ever and i bought it brand new...Never even rode a dirtbike in my life and i went and bought it...And it lasted 21,000 miles before i dumped it and totaled it for the first time ever...and look at me now...

So..have an open mind cause not everyone thinks like you or me...

Nick David
Old 04-11-2003, 06:25 PM

metric2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
dude, not everyone agrees with what we do..Infact, if you think about it. How fucckin dumb are we???Destroying $11,000 motorcycles.....Yeah, real smart...We are also less than 1% of the entire motorcycle population..But i know what ya mean with buyin a big bike..People said the same about me when i bought my R6 in 99'..It was my first bike ever and i bought it brand new...Never even rode a dirtbike in my life and i went and bought it...And it lasted 21,000 miles before i dumped it and totaled it for the first time ever...and look at me now...

So..have an open mind cause not everyone thinks like you or me...

Nick David

OK Nick, You bought a bike, learned how to ride, then decided to try the stunting later. I'm repping on this guy because he isn't trying to learn how to ride he's scared to go over 9grand. He is just riding the bike in the french quarter on the weekend so all can see his tv and since theres no helmet law all can see who he is. Call me crazy but I see the tombstones in the mans eyes.I am having an open mind and respecting his choices, but that doesn't change that I think the man is a dumbass.

P.S. What did u ever do with ur wrecked r6.
Old 04-12-2003, 07:19 PM

jaxon23 is an unknown quantity at this point
hell i'm in gulf shores...when he dumps it let me know...i need some spare parts...LOL
Old 04-13-2003, 11:23 AM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
Originally posted by NickDavid
...and look at me now...
Nick David
yeah you have a ****ed up 98' R1!!!! lol :devil :devil