why is michigan retarted???

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 11:02 PM

sciroccosrhot is an unknown quantity at this point
why is michigan retarted???

ok i went to take my parking lot test to get my motorcycle endorsement it has got to be the stupidest thing in the world i mean the cones and other obstacles are just wayy too small for a bike i mean if youve got anything bigger than a street legal dirtbike your probaby barely going to pass. people were showing up and takign it on mopeds cause they knew it was practically impossibe on a regular bike anyways how many of you guys took the test on mopeds????
Old 05-04-2006, 11:47 PM

ToesToTheSun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: why is michigan retarted???

Originally Posted by sciroccosrhot
ok i went to take my parking lot test to get my motorcycle endorsement it has got to be the stupidest thing in the world i mean the cones and other obstacles are just wayy too small for a bike i mean if youve got anything bigger than a street legal dirtbike your probaby barely going to pass. people were showing up and takign it on mopeds cause they knew it was practically impossibe on a regular bike anyways how many of you guys took the test on mopeds????
if you really wanna be legal and get your license then either take it on a 250 rebel or nighthawk, or take a motorcycle safety course. Once you complete the course you will have the skills you need and a certificate to take to the dmv. Certificate will get your M class license, you'll just have to pay whatever fee they charge. Good Luck man
Old 05-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Took mine by the gm tech center in warren on a honda elite 80.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:19 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

the military offers it here on base for free and they are complete morons. if you bring a stock bike with you they\'ll tell you to kick it into second gear when going like 15 mph and make a slow *** turn.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:48 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine was CAKE!!! Weaved some cones, did a couple stops, made a U turn... BAM. Got my license. I did it on 5 psi in my tires!!!
Old 05-05-2006, 06:28 AM

johnnyharris is an unknown quantity at this point

I passed mine by the skin of my teeth on an f4i, would have loved to have taken it on a small road bike or a street legal enduro. The guy told me he fails at least half of the sportbikes that take the test.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:56 AM

Checkmate_R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

same **** in Ohio, I failed my first test because there is no way my bike can make the u turn and the cones are way too close together. After I failed, a guy who had just passed on his 3rd try came up and told me a secret. For some reason, the tester woman must have felt bad for him on his 3rd try and told him that he should just ride right passed the cones and not do the u turn. Turns out they only knock 5 points off for each thing, BUT when you attempt to try it and put a foot down because the bike won't do it, then you get another 5 knocked off. You can only lose 10 pts.
I rolled right passed the cones, and avoided the u turn and got my license.

Another thing I noticed about our test.... We have a test where you go from point a to point b from a dead stop up to at leat 15 mph and back to stop. Some idiots thought they were at a drag race and got there bikes up to 25 and didn't make the stop short enough. I myself hit 12 and stopped plenty short. Last time I checked, the tester doesn't have a built in radar gun. :-)
Old 05-06-2006, 01:01 AM

Scott982 is a decent person

The course in Texas is cake, when I took it they had us ride xr80's first then the final part was on a nighthawk 250 and I don't think you could fail there was this girl in there that crashed everyday and passed which is scary that they let people like that on the street.
Old 05-06-2006, 06:40 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Puer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahahah i got board doing emergency stops so i pulled a mad high donkey kick in frount of the instructer.... rode off infrount of him in he road ride... told him off when we stoped coz he didnt go at a green light and still passed...... Some dude droped his bike doing the cone weaves some 500 thing i laughed