Blew away a WRX today

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 12:47 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Blew away a WRX today

Sti's with the full cobb tuning package upgraded turbo's and all that crap are fast but wont take a bike.. If you dont have 600 hp at least in your cage, then dont even bother racing a bike..
Old 05-05-2006, 01:05 AM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

I know a guy with a 92 civic si with a K20 ALL MOTOR That thing will keep up with the R6
If done right an AWD car like the EVO or WRX can take a bike from a stop but if your racing from a roll against something turboed like a 240 or supra and they have some boost you better tuck and roll.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:20 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

1. if you knew anything about cars to begin with you wouldnt have stated turbo and supercharger in the same sentence pertaining to this car.... unless it was a old school groupe b rally car, or an old hks dualcharger kit. which might i add was not available for the impreza, in it's course of production.

2. that triumph would prolly get walked by a f4i... isnt one of the faster 600's ya know.

3. but not to be a hater or whatever, good race, good story, good whatever. you probably woulda had a really tough time runnin vs. my rx-7, story woulda had a different out come.... it just woulda been up to you to tell how much you lost by.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:39 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Cars are getting more hp every year from the factory .

The new shelby cobra and the ZL-1 camaro are expected to run 11.4 in the quarter mile .

All you dudes with your 600's geared up for wheelies better watch out for anyone with 450 horse or more cause when your racin' someone heads up and you are talkin about tenths of a second , it is all about the riders ability to be consistant .
Old 05-05-2006, 01:46 AM

1fstrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by the_student
1. if you knew anything about cars to begin with you wouldnt have stated turbo and supercharger in the same sentence pertaining to this car.... unless it was a old school groupe b rally car, or an old hks dualcharger kit. which might i add was not available for the impreza, in it's course of production.

2. that triumph would prolly get walked by a f4i... isnt one of the faster 600's ya know.

3. but not to be a hater or whatever, good race, good story, good whatever. you probably woulda had a really tough time runnin vs. my rx-7, story woulda had a different out come.... it just woulda been up to you to tell how much you lost by.
hey man im not saying that my cruchy triumph is the fastest thing on earth its not i just said what the guy said he had under the hood thats all he could be full of BS for all that i know
Old 05-05-2006, 02:03 AM

1fstrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E RacK
ok lets straighten this out also about the turbo being a support booster for the supercharger, the super charger would be the tool to boost the turbo, turbos almost always make more boost then the super unles you use a roots type blower, those are commonly found on muscle cars v-8 n such, u can use a general vortech setup where the supercharger is remote mounted and a turbo but many times space will be limited, i am not saying that turbos are the best route over superchargers nor that turbos absolutely out boost a supercharger but in the general world a turbo is ideal for a lot of the cars out there, because when u get into big turbos ie t-88's, ur boost lag is gonna crap in your face before u get going and u'll wonder why u amke a lot of smoke and noise and no go, thats where a small supercharger comes in to preboost the turbo, by the way watch out for low octane causing engine knock and make sure injectors and exhaust are up to the task!
i have to say it sounds like you know what your talking ab out i don't have the first idea when it comes to import cars im not really a fan of them i like the simple american muscle cars. no inline crap v-8 nothing like them
Old 05-05-2006, 02:36 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

imports rock!!:YEAH
Old 05-05-2006, 02:47 AM

hdrider is an unknown quantity at this point

well like it has been said before, the rider and the mobile it is facing, and small trucks like rangers with modded 302's and a good old fashion blue bottle will do some damage to a bikes rep... but.. do not get me wrong thats from a stop, rollin with 3.73s and that bike will destroy the truck... and i only speak of this because i was the one that had both happen.. haha.. but it was fun as hell
between stuntin and draggin.. there is nothing better.. :YEAH .... except that thing between girls legs..
Old 05-05-2006, 03:20 AM

sytfu_RR is an unknown quantity at this point

wow 10 sec FC? need to see some videos of that.. no matter what you drive/ride theres always someone faster, just face it. Btw: Darius's Viper is badass. Seen the vid of it tearing up his new 1k.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:30 AM

ok so i actually read each post in here, because my boi told me to over look this **** again.
obviously dude in here is a rambler...
well.......

i raced a 7 series on the freeway once in my 600r darius if u remember it its blue with white flames im by nasty in most of servin it up 4, but roll on is around 90 and im in 6th so it was a coo challenge, so i dropped down to 80 and hit 3rd, i blew his *** off like a burnt pop tart, i got cams pipe jet kit filter valves port head, so its coo i rolled with a 954 once but i dont think it could hang on an r1 but it hit 160 coming down the altimont pass on 580 full tuck downhill though.
anyways back to the wrx issue, he sounds like a phoney, i've worked on a lot of wrx's and the first ones we got in 02 had weak tranny's 350hp was a solid busted tranny if your really pushen the power if u make 350 on dyno n run 300 street ur still pushin it, sti's are pretty stout though.
some people may or may not remember the mcquires acura integra type r with the one and only prototype hks dual boost manifold that allowed it to run both a super charger and a turbo charger, kinda like the penske full coil-overs, they only made 2 sets and they were only for the toyota supra mk4 and had remote resivoirs, pretty amazing rates those shocks had.
i got to race a testarosa and 3 maserattis back when i worked in sanrafel when i worked out there and got those but im sure stock for stock i woulda had problems, seen darius z i think twice here and there, its a bad beezie!
i seen a stang or too grip on 6's though i had a friend with a 5.0 381 stroker supercharged cobra suspension and corvette brakes, car was hard pushen 11 psi, i seen a fc3s get on a few 750s at 15 psi built periphreal ported 3mm seals, im sure if there was a 1k it may have gave it some problems too.
hell my fc3s with a single turbo mk4 engine ran 10.48 at sears point and i know that's getting on early liter bikes, and my eclipse 1g 6bolt was getting on the first sti's brought to the street races out here.
point is, on a bike it's easy to beat on cars, almost any car, if the driver sucks!
i've never got beat by a car on my bikes but then again i haven't raced anyone i thought i'd lose to nor found one, but i know that cars are out there that will eat my *** alive!
big money big boost and big displacement goes a long way against anything! i.e. the 5.0 stang's uncle has a 9 second 71 nova in north richmond, now how many of us can beat a 9 second car???
not i said the cat!
ok lets straighten this out also about the turbo being a support booster for the supercharger, the super charger would be the tool to boost the turbo, turbos almost always make more boost then the super unles you use a roots type blower, those are commonly found on muscle cars v-8 n such, u can use a general vortech setup where the supercharger is remote mounted and a turbo but many times space will be limited, i am not saying that turbos are the best route over superchargers nor that turbos absolutely out boost a supercharger but in the general world a turbo is ideal for a lot of the cars out there, because when u get into big turbos ie t-88's, ur boost lag is gonna crap in your face before u get going and u'll wonder why u amke a lot of smoke and noise and no go, thats where a small supercharger comes in to preboost the turbo, by the way watch out for low octane causing engine knock and make sure injectors and exhaust are up to the task!
OH MY GOD!!
IT'S DARIUS, HIS MYSPACE NAME IS DARIUS HIS STUNT LIFE NAME IS DARIUS, IT'S A PIMPIN NAME, LIKE BULLO'S WHICH IS ALSO HIS MYSPACE NAME!
its raw, ima mispell this, but liegenfelter had a twin turbo z06 at sears point(i hate the name infineon) doing shake down tune passes it was all black on blacked magnesium alloy rims, they wuldnt tell anyone wat the setup specks boost or anything just that it was twin turbo
I BELIEVE IT, I'VE SEEN SOME NASTY HKS AND K GARAGE SR20DET'S

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Pump gas buddy. Your whip doesn't count

I was on the highway doing 80 and a supra turbo pulled up next to me, nailed it and roasted them at 80mph

Was it Hulk Hogan

HAHAHAHAHA

EASY STREET MOTORING FORGOT THE OWNERS NAME BUT HE BUILDS MONSTER SUBARUS, SO DID BOZZ SPEED ON THE EJ20 MOTORS, FRIGGEN I FORGET THE SHOP NAME BUT ITS IN FREMONT, OWNERS FROM AUSTRAILA I BELIEVE, BUILDS STUPID FAST SUBE'S AND EVO'S, BIG DEBATE A WHILE AGO BETWEEN STI'S AND EVOS THAT THE STI WAS BETTER I GO AGAINST THAT CLAIM AS THE STI IS 2.5L AND THE EVO IS 2.0L SO IT SHULDA BEEN WRX VS EVO WHICH THE EVO EASILY WINS, AT ANY RATE, THEM THOUSAND HORSEPOWER SKYLINES RETAINING 4WD INLINE-6, YEAH WHO'S GONNA BEAT THAT...
NOT I SAID THE CAT, BAY AREA GUY NAMED ABEL, HAD A HIGH 10 SECOND STREET EG HATCH GSR TURBO SO MUCH BOOST HE HAD TO USE A BUILDER CONTROLLER WHICH MADE THE CAR BACK FIRE AT THE LINE WHILE IT BUILT BOOST TO TAKE OFF, GUY WOULD BREAK TRANNY'S AND AXLES AND THE BEST PART IS...NO ONE QUESTIONED HIS KNOWLEDGE OR VALIDITY OF HIS MACHINERY, BECAUSE WE ALL KNEW HIS SHAT WAS RIGHT! HE SOLD THE HATCH TO BUILD A EK HATCH GOT THE EK SHELL PUT A GSR IN IT I THINK SOLD IT BOUGHT A HOUSE AND A BLACK 1000RR I THINK
i'll leave this one alone because it's a very logical response, pound for pound, dollar for dollar a bike will in almost all cases be faster, ie cycle world shop tour, the invention of the yzf r7, r6 with an r1 motor, stuffing a busa engine into a gsxr 600, and even that shop that built and tuned a gsxr 600 to run 9's using the gsxr 600 motor it came with, i believe the bike was an 04, this man, i will give his props

dude you seriously had alot to say about this subject........
do you breathe when you talk??? lookin' like your fingers don't.

you have stated what you have seen millions of times between 8 o'clock, and 9 o'clock yesterday.
you seem to be in the right place at the right time i would say, cause attending the streetraces, and local test and tunes... i aint seen that much **** to mention on this stuntbike forum.

through all that, i think you said you have a slew of imports that are fast.......
care to run my fc?
Old 05-05-2006, 09:17 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Originally Posted by KUTZ
Was it Hulk Hogan

No, it was in Ft. Lauderdale and the license plate said "Boosted"
Old 05-05-2006, 09:28 AM
$!x

$!x is a decent person

yea its pretty impresive if you have a car that can whoop a bike. i have a pretty nice rsx and i was keepin up wit an r6 the other day, we were hot-doggin it at 140 down I-95... but if we were on a straight away of course he woulda blown me away. even the smallest streetbike, a 600, could take a big size v-8, 4.6 L, pretty easy.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:02 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angrish
Your to smart to make up some bull **** like that come on you don't have to lie to be cool!!
It's the owner of the Boch auto mile, no joke, I had never seen one before, and when I told someone they were like oh yeah that's so and so......you're right I don't have to lie to be cool, there's only one in MA!!
Old 05-05-2006, 10:19 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

yeah i saw an older model (c5) leingenfelter vette. thing was SICK !
Old 05-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

We're stunters lets stop talking about racing bikes and go make some whoolies
Old 05-05-2006, 10:31 AM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 1fstrider
hey here is a video for ya this is why ricers ****

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=703030493&n=2

not the best quality nothing like a 69 camaro

Thats why people Laugh at Rice.....That was a Built to the Hill Street car I would say in the 10's NO RICE on any day would hang with that Z.........did you hear the lumpy cam in that car 1st sign not to Race 2nd its old muscle.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
It's the owner of the Boch auto mile, no joke, I had never seen one before, and when I told someone they were like oh yeah that's so and so......you're right I don't have to lie to be cool, there's only one in MA!!

My good friend has had the Car in his shop for Audio and Nav so its Real............
Old 05-05-2006, 10:34 AM

Nick Storm is a decent person

so out of interest in this bikes cars in a "race" debate....

Are you calling a race a straightliner... or do you have corners in it?
Old 05-05-2006, 10:44 AM

Either way most or none will hang.....had and 05 cobra done up talk smack and he was smoked by car lengths. My old roomate has an old Rustang and its a 306 Votech, heads mild cam and 18-20 psi boost and he had no chance I was wheeling all over his ***...NO CHANCE and if there is a person who has a Car that will hang ITS HAS LOTS OF TIME AND MONEY INVESTED IN IT.

Like D's Viper It would crush any 1000. But its NOt REAL ITS STUPID FAST.

Also Darius what is the best Pass that car has ever made im sure its in the low to mid 10's poss high 9's if it holds up and doesn't rip in two from hooking up.

HAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOL
Old 05-05-2006, 10:48 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pigs01GSXR2
My good friend has had the Car in his shop for Audio and Nav so its Real............
See everyone round here knows who's car that is, thanks Bro!!

Quick Reply: Blew away a WRX today