Blew away a WRX today

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 04:49 PM

1fstrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Blew away a WRX today

Originally Posted by KUTZ
Biggest Supra fan on earth hes got like 20 of 'em
He also claims he has the fastest one thats street legal I think it's like 1700 hp or something redicoulous like that

i didn't know that he has to be over componsating
Old 05-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

It has a 6 cylinder and your not getting the point in that I was just making fun of big sprokets

Anyways my job is done here... later!

Darius's car is sick go to his myspace account you can see the video of it racing a bike

Also for those of you that don't believe in the turbo supercharger combo it's not impossible infact I've seen it done the turbo's will boost the supercharger so that it doesn't take away the low end torque (since most high grade chargers require around 100+ hp to turn them) and still have the high end power that turbos lag at. Very very unrelistic out of a Subaru though I'll see if I can find some pics
Old 05-04-2006, 04:50 PM

It has a 6 cylinder and your not getting the point in that I was just making fun of big sprokets
oh i c hey check out that video i posted earlier a supra gets the $hit kicked out of it by a camaro
Old 05-04-2006, 04:53 PM

Darius's car is sick go to his myspace account you can see the video of it racing a bike
his myspace name isn't in his profile
Old 05-04-2006, 04:58 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Darius
wow he had a turbo and a supercharger did he have NAWZ too
hahahahaha
Old 05-04-2006, 05:02 PM

DEBO is a decent person

I geared my F4i for street racing!!!!!

+2 -9

I walk all over Busa's all day

Old 05-04-2006, 05:16 PM

Angrish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz954
there are a few cars out there that'll smoke just about anything......I was playing with an F1 Mclaren out here one day, that thing stuck with me!! A guy in an AMG 55 slk gave me a good run too, but that F1 was SICK!!
Your to smart to make up some bull **** like that come on you don't have to lie to be cool!!
Old 05-04-2006, 05:30 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1fstrider
blow off valves

Originally Posted by SAMBO
I guess that means more than one
what's wrong with that? - my mate has a supra with a t70 turbo and all the go gear to go with it - it's runing that much psi he runs 2 blow of valves in sequence so he don't get lag from left over (hot) air.

p.s - he still needs 2 put weaker springs in them so they stay open longer
Old 05-04-2006, 05:40 PM

bikefreak600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Also for those of you that don't believe in the turbo supercharger combo it's not impossible infact I've seen it done the turbo's will boost the supercharger so that it doesn't take away the low end torque (since most high grade chargers require around 100+ hp to turn them) and still have the high end power that turbos lag at. Very very unrelistic out of a Subaru though I'll see if I can find some pics
something is amis with your mechanics.this whole post makes no i would read some more before you describe how engines work
Old 05-04-2006, 09:39 PM

ctstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ImWhite
lol man bro im glad u busted on that first cuz i was sure goin too!i bet he had the stickers that give 15+ hp along with the sweet neons underneath

and for him sayin no car can touch a bike?my dads mustang cobra is pushing 602 to the wheels,i know it can be beat by bikes out there but as of now he hasnt found any rider good enough,or turbo busa's
lol

i got smoked by a cobra on the highway..my boy said we were doin 160 and he pulled away my r1 had no chance..
Old 05-04-2006, 11:00 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
Thumbs down Re: Blew away a WRX today

i raced a 7 series on the freeway once in my 600r darius if u remember it its blue with white flames im by nasty in most of servin it up 4, but roll on is around 90 and im in 6th so it was a coo challenge, so i dropped down to 80 and hit 3rd, i blew his *** off like a burnt pop tart, i got cams pipe jet kit filter valves port head, so its coo i rolled with a 954 once but i dont think it could hang on an r1 but it hit 160 coming down the altimont pass on 580 full tuck downhill though.
anyways back to the wrx issue, he sounds like a phoney, i've worked on a lot of wrx's and the first ones we got in 02 had weak tranny's 350hp was a solid busted tranny if your really pushen the power if u make 350 on dyno n run 300 street ur still pushin it, sti's are pretty stout though.
some people may or may not remember the mcquires acura integra type r with the one and only prototype hks dual boost manifold that allowed it to run both a super charger and a turbo charger, kinda like the penske full coil-overs, they only made 2 sets and they were only for the toyota supra mk4 and had remote resivoirs, pretty amazing rates those shocks had.
i got to race a testarosa and 3 maserattis back when i worked in sanrafel when i worked out there and got those but im sure stock for stock i woulda had problems, seen darius z i think twice here and there, its a bad beezie!
i seen a stang or too grip on 6's though i had a friend with a 5.0 381 stroker supercharged cobra suspension and corvette brakes, car was hard pushen 11 psi, i seen a fc3s get on a few 750s at 15 psi built periphreal ported 3mm seals, im sure if there was a 1k it may have gave it some problems too.
hell my fc3s with a single turbo mk4 engine ran 10.48 at sears point and i know that's getting on early liter bikes, and my eclipse 1g 6bolt was getting on the first sti's brought to the street races out here.
point is, on a bike it's easy to beat on cars, almost any car, if the driver sucks!
i've never got beat by a car on my bikes but then again i haven't raced anyone i thought i'd lose to nor found one, but i know that cars are out there that will eat my *** alive!
big money big boost and big displacement goes a long way against anything! i.e. the 5.0 stang's uncle has a 9 second 71 nova in north richmond, now how many of us can beat a 9 second car???
not i said the cat!
Old 05-04-2006, 11:09 PM

schulte is an unknown quantity at this point

used to be done a lot on old school detroit diesels but i doubt that was under the hood of a wrx haha
Old 05-04-2006, 11:11 PM

ok lets straighten this out also about the turbo being a support booster for the supercharger, the super charger would be the tool to boost the turbo, turbos almost always make more boost then the super unles you use a roots type blower, those are commonly found on muscle cars v-8 n such, u can use a general vortech setup where the supercharger is remote mounted and a turbo but many times space will be limited, i am not saying that turbos are the best route over superchargers nor that turbos absolutely out boost a supercharger but in the general world a turbo is ideal for a lot of the cars out there, because when u get into big turbos ie t-88's, ur boost lag is gonna crap in your face before u get going and u'll wonder why u amke a lot of smoke and noise and no go, thats where a small supercharger comes in to preboost the turbo, by the way watch out for low octane causing engine knock and make sure injectors and exhaust are up to the task!
Old 05-04-2006, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by 1fstrider
his myspace name isn't in his profile
OH MY GOD!!
IT'S DARIUS, HIS MYSPACE NAME IS DARIUS HIS STUNT LIFE NAME IS DARIUS, IT'S A PIMPIN NAME, LIKE BULLO'S WHICH IS ALSO HIS MYSPACE NAME!
Old 05-04-2006, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
depending on the right person with the right setup in a wrx...

they can be nasty fkin cars dude...they romp on alot of ****.

i wanna see a tt z06
its raw, ima mispell this, but liegenfelter had a twin turbo z06 at sears point(i hate the name infineon) doing shake down tune passes it was all black on blacked magnesium alloy rims, they wuldnt tell anyone wat the setup specks boost or anything just that it was twin turbo
Old 05-04-2006, 11:28 PM

Exclamation Re: Blew away a WRX today

Originally Posted by TongWoo
We used to be BIG SR20DET heads here... Me and a few of my boys all had swapped 240's with SR's all built to hell. We would roll bikes on the interstate all the time.
I BELIEVE IT, I'VE SEEN SOME NASTY HKS AND K GARAGE SR20DET'S

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Pump gas buddy. Your whip doesn't count

I was on the highway doing 80 and a supra turbo pulled up next to me, nailed it and roasted them at 80mph

Was it Hulk Hogan

HAHAHAHAHA

EASY STREET MOTORING FORGOT THE OWNERS NAME BUT HE BUILDS MONSTER SUBARUS, SO DID BOZZ SPEED ON THE EJ20 MOTORS, FRIGGEN I FORGET THE SHOP NAME BUT ITS IN FREMONT, OWNERS FROM AUSTRAILA I BELIEVE, BUILDS STUPID FAST SUBE'S AND EVO'S, BIG DEBATE A WHILE AGO BETWEEN STI'S AND EVOS THAT THE STI WAS BETTER I GO AGAINST THAT CLAIM AS THE STI IS 2.5L AND THE EVO IS 2.0L SO IT SHULDA BEEN WRX VS EVO WHICH THE EVO EASILY WINS, AT ANY RATE, THEM THOUSAND HORSEPOWER SKYLINES RETAINING 4WD INLINE-6, YEAH WHO'S GONNA BEAT THAT...
NOT I SAID THE CAT, BAY AREA GUY NAMED ABEL, HAD A HIGH 10 SECOND STREET EG HATCH GSR TURBO SO MUCH BOOST HE HAD TO USE A BUILDER CONTROLLER WHICH MADE THE CAR BACK FIRE AT THE LINE WHILE IT BUILT BOOST TO TAKE OFF, GUY WOULD BREAK TRANNY'S AND AXLES AND THE BEST PART IS...NO ONE QUESTIONED HIS KNOWLEDGE OR VALIDITY OF HIS MACHINERY, BECAUSE WE ALL KNEW HIS SHAT WAS RIGHT! HE SOLD THE HATCH TO BUILD A EK HATCH GOT THE EK SHELL PUT A GSR IN IT I THINK SOLD IT BOUGHT A HOUSE AND A BLACK 1000RR I THINK
Old 05-04-2006, 11:59 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Quick story. I'm at a light the other day and this metro sexual looking dude has a bunch of girls in his 05 (or so) evo and he starts revving at me. It's two lanes so I pull in the left lane behind him, and all of a sudden he jumps on the highway and I miss the onramp... So I'm pissed at this point cause these girls were looking good. So I FLY down the road and get on the next entrance to the highway and pull right behind him. All of a sudden he didn't want to race anymore when he saw I caught up to him from a whole differant route...

The main point is though pound for pound and dollar for dollar bikes are ALWAYS going to be faster. I spend 3 grand or so on a bike and will shred almost every car around here, and still be able to outhandle most of them. Hey D, how much did ya spend on that viper? Or anyone with a car in the 10s range for that matter. It doesnt take much for a bike to be even faster then it already is. And while on the subject supposedly the litre bikes can run mid 9's as is, and for what, 10 grand? Throw some more money into it and you can break 8's and have even more roll on power. Around here no car will even really keep up with my dirtbike till I max it out (a mere 70mph at most, lol).

All in all bikes are the way to go for speed, and thats always been known. Sure theres cars out there that will run with them, but thats a worked *** ride against a super cheap little stock rocket..

-Max.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:18 AM

Thumbs up Re: Blew away a WRX today

Originally Posted by n00bkid001
Quick story. I'm at a light the other day and this metro sexual looking dude has a bunch of girls in his 05 (or so) evo and he starts revving at me. It's two lanes so I pull in the left lane behind him, and all of a sudden he jumps on the highway and I miss the onramp... So I'm pissed at this point cause these girls were looking good. So I FLY down the road and get on the next entrance to the highway and pull right behind him. All of a sudden he didn't want to race anymore when he saw I caught up to him from a whole differant route...

The main point is though pound for pound and dollar for dollar bikes are ALWAYS going to be faster. I spend 3 grand or so on a bike and will shred almost every car around here, and still be able to outhandle most of them. Hey D, how much did ya spend on that viper? Or anyone with a car in the 10s range for that matter. It doesnt take much for a bike to be even faster then it already is. And while on the subject supposedly the litre bikes can run mid 9's as is, and for what, 10 grand? Throw some more money into it and you can break 8's and have even more roll on power. Around here no car will even really keep up with my dirtbike till I max it out (a mere 70mph at most, lol).

All in all bikes are the way to go for speed, and thats always been known. Sure theres cars out there that will run with them, but thats a worked *** ride against a super cheap little stock rocket..

-Max.
i'll leave this one alone because it's a very logical response, pound for pound, dollar for dollar a bike will in almost all cases be faster, ie cycle world shop tour, the invention of the yzf r7, r6 with an r1 motor, stuffing a busa engine into a gsxr 600, and even that shop that built and tuned a gsxr 600 to run 9's using the gsxr 600 motor it came with, i believe the bike was an 04, this man, i will give his props
Old 05-05-2006, 12:43 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i was racing a bicycle the other day and man that ***** gotme

Quick Reply: Blew away a WRX today