someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 12:35 AM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

got a cj degree but chose not to use it.....why?
Old 03-06-2005, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Ninja Nick
yeah, but i wasn't talkin to you......didn't you people say you had degrees???
once agian my bust......i thought the deli counter story was for me.....thats where my confusion started......straight now the deli story was in my defense....gracias
Old 03-06-2005, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by sclevela
who me????????????
yes.......
Old 03-06-2005, 03:10 AM

r6meanie is an unknown quantity at this point

That is very ****ed up. I assure you that if I get rammed with a car I am coming at you with lawyers galore, no matter what I did (short of murder).

Ram someone with a temper and a stolen gun and you just might get a fair fight.

You know damn well the best way to prevent that guy from hurting someone else was to stop the chase.

And people wonder why cops are hated.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:47 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

sclevela is a fukin douche bag....ill **** in his mothers throat...**** on his grandma ***.
ill take his daddys plumbing biz and **** on his dik.......fukin tuff guy

every one know so much about me...scotty is talking like he is one of the kids on here....

what i know...is this pig didnt show up...i gave u all the info u need to know...
im not proud...but i know the system....rock the helmet...and u cant prove **** till u have me on the ground.....im old...ive been around...i got nothing to prove...but u sure cant catch a man who has been riding for 15 years

blaaaa....fukin rookie
Old 03-06-2005, 04:06 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

haha...sooner or later their going to give up hope and just quit pullin us over.

i cant wait for a new bike so i can dump them...even tho my stunter will still do it :laughin
Old 03-06-2005, 04:08 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Ninja Nick
seriously, you keep saying that if some of us met you, then we'd be friends. but let's say you saw us riddin a stand up on the intersate, would you pursue if we ran, or just turn a blind eye. your answer here will determine if your a cool cop or not. and don't answer "well if you would have stopped i'd a let you go" because there's no way to tell who you are in a squad car.
this guy is not allowed to go on a highway....its a burb..and a shitty one.
we are very congested here....all concrete....no grass...mass population..
Old 03-06-2005, 06:10 AM

1 fast gixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

OK...OK i have read most of the most in here and im gonna start off first like this I my self am not a cop never will be a cop and a army vet my self. Im not picking sides just stating my point here. Goat your a a$$.... no im just joking Really tho Goat I dont know you or ever will meet you probally but i agree with you. You all have to relize that this man took a oath to protect US and that means doing what is right for us. He has a point about stopping someone. Dont judge him until your in his shoes. Look at it this way in the heat or the moment the guy gets on his bike and runs....now goat in the some moment knows his job and thinks its the best to stop him and at that point the best thing he seen was to ram him. Was that riight or wrong? Now how many of you have done a trick and pushed it to the point where you wreaked? i know i have and once i busted my *** i thought...damn.. i knew i shouldnt have done that but i tried anyway. The point is that people mis judge things all the time we all do it everyday. Dont be rude becasue he made the choice he did. Understand he has a job to do and you all say FTP that is why they hate us... we all need to grow up and be adults and use our heads. Seriously Goat puts his life on the line ever day he puts his uniform on and this is how you repay he? that is right. My self went to afganistan when 9/11 broke out and i tell you what it was messed up. I mean we was there for our own reason but also we was there to help the good people in that country and they would throw $**** at us and scream at us and most of us guys would give our food to the kids there that didnt have any. The thing that makes people hate people is when they try to help people and others disrespect them..kinda makes you feel shitty if you look at it this way. Im not saying ALL cops are bad or good. I have seen some cool ones and also not so cool ones. But i have found out that if you respect them...and i dont mean kissing there *** they will be cool with you. I have been pulled over at least 5 times and never a ticket becasue i ddint lie, run or try to get out or it. What you dont relize is that cops are people like us they have families, wifes, kids, whatever and they want to do there job and go home to them every day. Goat im not saying that ramming the guy was right or wrong but i do say this just do you job bro! and do what you feel is right i know if someone stole my bike i would be pissed and would want it back or at least the guy to go to jail. So Goat you are cool in my book and if i ever come to chicago i would ride with ya anyday!! later man
Old 03-06-2005, 10:24 AM

gsmpsn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by goat
there is no doubt that it is him........and it wouldnt be hard i know who the other bike was.....im sure we could get him to roll on robbie. plus about 8 guys saw that bike, helmet, and jacket..in addition to my squad camera..but it dosent matter...he now has nothing to worry about.
Ha ha ha ha, next time I shouldn't let my buddy use my Helmet and Jacket and my bike to go for a ride to Wendy's.

You don't have anything really, cam or no cam, you can not prove he was the rider at the time of the incident, until you have a proper ID (Hemlet off). You said you didn't know he would run, the number 1 rule is, if the helmet is on, you're generally not going to sit and wait around. So far all you got is some person claiming he did it, shiat I was there I did it too!!

And you could have grabbed him at the BAR?? For what charge and what grounds, evading the police in a incident happening days ago, with out proper Identification, you got squat, again all I have to say is I leant my ride to a buddy's friends, cousins brother, ha ha ha.

Again, you're missing the point here, you absolutly can not convict him for a damn thing no matter how hard you tried. Now with all this said and done, this thread would ruin you in the courts as to your credibility and the fact you are realeasing all pertenent info of your case, which if you had a legit one, this would ruin it for ya, hence the reason for posting it, cause you aint got a case. You so far have changed your story completely around.

Oh as far as the other rider goes, whoopy. Have you not ever heard the famous, I don't know the guy, meet him at a coffee shop and went out riding with him, think his name was Mr. Dressup!

Anyways, this is pathetic now.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by gsmpsn
Ha ha ha ha, next time I shouldn't let my buddy use my Helmet and Jacket and my bike to go for a ride to Wendy's.

You don't have anything really, cam or no cam, you can not prove he was the rider at the time of the incident, until you have a proper ID (Hemlet off). You said you didn't know he would run, the number 1 rule is, if the helmet is on, you're generally not going to sit and wait around. So far all you got is some person claiming he did it, shiat I was there I did it too!!

And you could have grabbed him at the BAR?? For what charge and what grounds, evading the police in a incident happening days ago, with out proper Identification, you got squat, again all I have to say is I leant my ride to a buddy's friends, cousins brother, ha ha ha.

Again, you're missing the point here, you absolutly can not convict him for a damn thing no matter how hard you tried. Now with all this said and done, this thread would ruin you in the courts as to your credibility and the fact you are realeasing all pertenent info of your case, which if you had a legit one, this would ruin it for ya, hence the reason for posting it, cause you aint got a case. You so far have changed your story completely around.

Oh as far as the other rider goes, whoopy. Have you not ever heard the famous, I don't know the guy, meet him at a coffee shop and went out riding with him, think his name was Mr. Dressup!

Anyways, this is pathetic now.

you are a fool...if your vehicle is involved in any crime...you have to explain it....you can say your cousins brother uncle whatever...you arent leaving the station until they show............by the way..i work for county not melrose........"g" you have no knowledge of anything....you are quoting tv show theories...maybe thats how it works on nypd blue but not in the real world....you soind like a wannabe...i think you wanna be a cop but either cant hack it or cant make it...cant pass a background maybe....you just seem to have such a hard on for me........do you dream of me?
Old 03-06-2005, 10:56 AM

MIKE_SR is an unknown quantity at this point

What kind of back round check do they do?
Old 03-06-2005, 11:07 AM

you are a fool...if your vehicle is involved in any crime...you have to explain it....you can say your cousins brother uncle whatever...you arent leaving the station until they show............by the way..i work for county not melrose........"g" you have no knowledge of anything....you are quoting tv show theories...maybe thats how it works on nypd blue but not in the real world....you soind like a wannabe...i think you wanna be a cop but either cant hack it or cant make it...cant pass a background maybe....you just seem to have such a hard on for me........do you dream of me?
Ha ha ha ha, you're the joke man. Hold him on what grounds DUMBA$$, his lawyer would eat you alive and would be released in a matter of minutes. Quoting TV SHOWS?? Oh ****, busted. You're right, I gotta luv my Third Watch, damn it wasn't on this week. Only reason why I am not a cop brother, is because I make more then your *** and taking the paycut would just be stupid and not very financial to live within my means. **** dude they make DOGS cops, doesn't say much for your intelligence now does it!

You got nothing or you would have grabbed him, he's already given you everything you need and has given you a positive ID. **** even called you out and you still sit here and try to play big. DAMN, he even admitted it was stolen, then you say ok glad to hear it wasn't anything serious, ok now it's over. YOU ARE WEAK MAN, just weak.

Hey, coming next week "I shot a biker as he didn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign".

Ha ha ha your such a joke!!
Old 03-06-2005, 11:08 AM

Radguy is an unknown quantity at this point

and for the 6th time.....you dont know why he ran neither do i....why do you all assume it was over nothing or something minor
I'm glad you have a superior officer!!!!
Think about what you just said.........."Hey we'll just ram him maybe kill him or atleast seriously injure(sp) him. And then we'll find out what he did wrong."

That's kinda opposite of how the system works. The system is "Innocent until proven guilty"....not "Guilty until proven innocent."

If I was living in your town I would send this post over to one of the superior officers and see what they think of your ignorance. I'm sure he would like that.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:13 AM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

you have the right to remain silent

if the *** cops are asking u questions they dont know **** and cant do **** !

if they had **** on you they would be making arrests and not asking dumb *** questions.

anytime a cops wants to ask you a few questions ...DONT SAY **** !

SIGN THEIR GAY *** PAPER SAYING THAT YOU REFUSE TO GIVE A STATEMENT...

you'll be home in no time.

knock it off cop... either your a rider or your a cop... choose a side there falker...
just because you were cool with a couple people dont mean ****.

dont forget ..even if he had a helmet on...

"COPS LIE "

they'll make up **** that never happened ..just to make it sound like they had probable cause. and to make it sound like your guilty.

do you fuking job and be honest... i get tired of you guys trying to *** everyone over all the dam time !
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cops lie license.jpg edited.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	126691  
Old 03-06-2005, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by gsmpsn
Ha ha ha ha, you're the joke man. Hold him on what grounds DUMBA$$, his lawyer would eat you alive and would be released in a matter of minutes. Quoting TV SHOWS?? Oh ****, busted. You're right, I gotta luv my Third Watch, damn it wasn't on this week. Only reason why I am not a cop brother, is because I make more then your *** and taking the paycut would just be stupid and not very financial to live within my means. **** dude they make DOGS cops, doesn't say much for your intelligence now does it!

You got nothing or you would have grabbed him, he's already given you everything you need and has given you a positive ID. **** even called you out and you still sit here and try to play big. DAMN, he even admitted it was stolen, then you say ok glad to hear it wasn't anything serious, ok now it's over. YOU ARE WEAK MAN, just weak.

Hey, coming next week "I shot a biker as he didn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign".

Ha ha ha your such a joke!!

you just proved that you arent reading every post...he later said it wasnt stolen...just had a suspended license....
Old 03-06-2005, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by LSR Manubi
you have the right to remain silent

if the *** cops are asking u questions they dont know **** and cant do **** !

if they had **** on you they would be making arrests and not asking dumb *** questions.

anytime a cops wants to ask you a few questions ...DONT SAY **** !

SIGN THEIR GAY *** PAPER SAYING THAT YOU REFUSE TO GIVE A STATEMENT...

you'll be home in no time.

knock it off cop... either your a rider or your a cop... choose a side there falker...
just because you were cool with a couple people dont mean ****.

dont forget ..even if he had a helmet on...

"COPS LIE "

they'll make up **** that never happened ..just to make it sound like they had probable cause. and to make it sound like your guilty.

do you fuking job and be honest... i get tired of you guys trying to *** everyone over all the dam time !

Oh SHIAT NO, he has your License now, maybe he'll say you did it, were where you on the day in question????

COPS LIE :YEAH

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!