someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 12:13 AM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

Originally Posted by Ninja Nick
seriously, you keep saying that if some of us met you, then we'd be friends. but let's say you saw us riddin a stand up on the intersate, would you pursue if we ran, or just turn a blind eye. your answer here will determine if your a cool cop or not. and don't answer "well if you would have stopped i'd a let you go" because there's no way to tell who you are in a squad car.
first off i wouldnt be able to. chasing and stopping chases are very restricted. my rules would not allow me to chase you for doing wheelies...and as i said earlier....my squad will never catch you on the open freeway.....i wouldnt chase you...i may turn on my lights and hope that you stop. but i wouldnt and couldnt chase you...if you did stop and were as cool with me as i would be with you even after you stopped, youd go free. if i turn on the lights and you stop and run your mouth....im writing everything i can.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by sclevela
lemme ask u a question.......... if the kid behind the deli counter doesnt let u leave without paying for a sandwich does that make him an ******* and a piece of **** or "uncool" as u put it?

yeah thats what i thought moron!

why the *** should he risk his paycheck for u?

i know you wont beleive me, but i dont frequent the places that give stuff for free. if you give me something for free, ill tip the server the amount and ill never be back...i dont want to owe anyone anything. when they give us stuff they think they are our friends and can call in favors because they gave me a 3 dollar sandwich. i pay for everything....im nobodys bit*h
Old 03-06-2005, 12:19 AM

serious.............. hes apiece of **** that lives in his mommies basement and prolly steals from her too.............. and he definatly isnt man enough to keep his cool in a pressure situation............**** he cant even keep his cool when people put him on blast on a ****** web site!
then he knows the guy that did it........seems to know a little too much info
Old 03-06-2005, 12:20 AM

Ninja Nick is an unknown quantity at this point

lemme ask u a question.......... if the kid behind the deli counter doesnt let u leave without paying for a sandwich does that make him an ******* and a piece of **** or "uncool" as u put it?

yeah thats what i thought moron!

why the *** should he risk his paycheck for u?

i don't give a **** what you think, that's why i didn't ask you anything, so don't give me some stupid *** answer.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Ninja Nick
i don't give a **** what you think, that's why i didn't ask you anything, so don't give me some stupid *** answer.
i didnt write that...look at the name at the top
Old 03-06-2005, 12:21 AM

rocketjoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by goat
i know you wont beleive me, but i dont frequent the places that give stuff for free. if you give me something for free, ill tip the server the amount and ill never be back...i dont want to owe anyone anything. when they give us stuff they think they are our friends and can call in favors because they gave me a 3 dollar sandwich. i pay for everything....im nobodys bit*h
Thats funny cuz the way I see it your our biach. You work for the state more less, and we pay for your check with our taxes. Just givin you a hard time goat
Old 03-06-2005, 12:22 AM

first off i wouldnt be able to. chasing and stopping chases are very restricted. my rules would not allow me to chase you for doing wheelies...and as i said earlier....my squad will never catch you on the open freeway.....i wouldnt chase you...i may turn on my lights and hope that you stop. but i wouldnt and couldnt chase you...if you did stop and were as cool with me as i would be with you even after you stopped, youd go free. if i turn on the lights and you stop and run your mouth....im writing everything i can.
that's sounds pretty cool to me. i do run alot, but when i stop, i'm never an ******* to the cop, because i know they get a bunch of bullshit throughout the day.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:25 AM

good god i hope yer sterile!
wow, you didn't write 10 page long post, i think hell has frozen over.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:26 AM

not for nuffin..........u have a tough job and i respect that...........but u did choose yer job............ i thank u for doing and doing what u do .......... but rember somethin if u dont love yer job leave it.......... and please for the sake of good officers out there busting their asses and putting their lives on the line day in and day out (not unlike yerself im sure) dont ever start a thread like this again and or ever let some of the half assed comments that came out of yer mouth get by yer lips on an exhale again......... though i agree that alot of the guys on this site can be overboardedly moronic with the "ftp" stuff............. u only give them a legitimate reason to hang on too with the comments u typed in this thread!
youre absolutely right........but my original intent was to run my mouth. hoping that someone on here did run....im pretty sure that robbie or someone he knows ran......i dont care now...at the time i did, but i dont now......if it is this robbie, he better get on here if he dosent want this to go further... i can stop it if he makes me believe it was him. but as i said paperwork has gone through with that other bikes info....they will go talk to him....the person that ran has got about a 60% chance of getting pinched still.....everyone was expecting you to come on here and bash me.......im glad you can see both sides....
Old 03-06-2005, 12:31 AM

i wasnt talkin to u........... thats why i quoted someone else

incase u didnt know just cuz someone post righ after u doesnt mean they are referring to what u said.............. thats why we have a quote option!
i wasnt talking to you either...thats why i pulled the quote for ninja nick....take a look
Old 03-06-2005, 12:33 AM

disregard...i see that i fuc*ed up.....my bust
Old 03-06-2005, 12:35 AM

i wasnt talking to you either...thats why i pulled the quote for ninja nick....take a look
yeah, but i wasn't talkin to you......didn't you people say you had degrees???

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!