someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

Originally Posted by goat
today at about 1pm i saw a 01-03 gsxr 6 or 750 with many different colored plastics. his license plate was bent up as i rolled through a wendys parking lot. he darted out of wendys and onto the bike i heard him start it as he got on... im sure the ignition was punched as he never turned a key. it was on mannheim road between belmont and north ave. here in cook county illinois he ran north at first did a u-turn at grand went south to north ave. by this time at least 6 squads are boxing him in. he got south to north ave and was boxed in he did another u-turn north right at me. i asked for permission to ram him. MY SGT GRANTED IT!!!!.....as he was closing in on me about 100 yards...one of my suits gets on the air and cancels the chase. i hope alot of you on here realize the only reason you get away is because our superiors are scared of law suits if you die or if you crash and hurt an innocent person. today the guy almost crashed about a dozen times. if anyone on here knows who this was, i hope you let him know that the only reason he is not dead or at least really fu*ked up is because one of my superiors is a pus*y. granted if im running radar and you pass by flying, i have no chance....im not even gonna try. however like todays situation and many others ive been in, i could have stopped you if it werent for the fact that you could die. im not trying to be mr tough guy or talk trash.....just realize alot of you may be bragging on something that ended for a reason other than your riding skills. ill be happy to give you more details on the chase/ reason i got out on him in the first place if you want......im sure you will bash me for this post. im sure we will see the oh so original FTP at least a hunderd times. but when it all comes down to it, if it werent for a fear of liberal lawyers, i could have owned this guy and many of you that are just like him. im about the coolest cop you will ever meet. i understand what its like to have fun and that occasionally means stepping outside some minor lines of the law. that guy today could have hurt or killed alot of people.....again not trying to argue or bash anyone....just showing you the other side of the fence.

uh, yeah....your trying to kill someone....that's ****ed up

your not a cool cop, your an *******. If my SGT granted my permission to kill an innocent child, would you do it?

you wanted to kill this dude, and your al excited about it too.....this makes you a douche.

oh yeah, FTP
Old 03-05-2005, 02:19 PM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point

im done with this....you guys are responding to what others on the thread are saying...not my words. for the last time. i did not see a punched ignition.....i did not say i enjoy killing people, my exact words were "im also an army vet, i have killed people before. it was not something i enjoyed or look forward to doing again." before you post anything more at least read ALL MY posts. without reading others comments. i thought you all could see this from a non-biased positon. clearly you cannot. sorry i ruffled so many feathers. once again im sure that if any of you were to meet me uniform or not, we would become friends.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:37 PM

gsmpsn is an unknown quantity at this point

im done with this....you guys are responding to what others on the thread are saying...not my words. for the last time. i did not see a punched ignition.....i did not say i enjoy killing people, my exact words were "im also an army vet, i have killed people before. it was not something i enjoyed or look forward to doing again." before you post anything more at least read ALL MY posts. without reading others comments. i thought you all could see this from a non-biased positon. clearly you cannot. sorry i ruffled so many feathers. once again im sure that if any of you were to meet me uniform or not, we would become friends.
First off I will quote you're exact words "im sure the ignition was punched as he never turned a key".

Secondly, I have no probs with the police as I said, most are family and alot more are friends and all, but I do know that most of my boyz would NEVER, EVER go into a chat room or a forum and announce they are cops. I have read you're some of your posts and most of them are cop related and you seem to always bring up the fact you are a cop, seem to be a hot head of sorts, trying to prove to yourself and us that you're special. Just so you know, yeah it is a job, one that I have persued for years and is a hard job NO DOUBT, but advertise this and you're personal thoughts or views, may just be the reason your still a patrolman and not a SGT. Shiat half the time me and the boyz go out and get all stupidly drunk, the tin stays at home (Even the 3 SGT's I know)! Most times a person can see past the whole cop thing and would do so no problem, but to have said and I quote again "i asked for permission to ram him. MY SGT GRANTED IT!!!!.....", that was just a bad judgement call, you're first reaction should have been as 1) a cop 2) a rider, should have been let this guy run, let's call off the chase, no NEED TO ENDANGER anyone, cause as you put it, you know the outcome!

Anyways, for the record, I never threatened you, just said run his IP as to complain about your ignorance and the fact you're completly in the wrong (How would you're Div. like to know you're posting things about you days and events)???? You were the one that threatened me, please don't make me quote again, this is silly!

Come to TORONTO, learn what it's like to be in you're job in a BIG CITY, bet you're views will change! See you as a cop, have more legal stuff to go thru then us Civi's do. Up here, not only do you face the Crown, but also face the board which you work for and can easily add to your sentence.

Peace out and Nuff Said! This is and I got to drink.

"G"
Old 03-05-2005, 02:47 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Good! You are tool! If I meet you in person and you started off talking about how you were going to RAM some biker just because he was going to run I probably wouldn't become your friend. Call me ignorant, stubborn, whatever but I think thats pretty GAY!

Why don't you go to one of your Cop forums and tell them what you did. Did you think we were all going to say "wow that guys is right what were we thinking?..."
Old 03-05-2005, 03:21 PM
LMB

LMB is an unknown quantity at this point

Coulda, shoulda, woulda stopped him......but you didnt.These are you're words "that guy today could have hurt or killed alot of people.....again not trying to argue or bash anyone....just showing you the other side of the fence." but then you also say, "if anyone on here knows who this was, i hope you let him know that the only reason he is not dead or at least really fu*ked up is because one of my superiors is a pus*y"......so can you explain exactly who you are worried about dying......you are a hypocrite, a retard and a *****......P.S. if you scored 5 extra points you could have gotten a job with the fire dept and been a real man
Old 03-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

im sure the ignition was punched as he never turned a key.
i hope you let him know that the only reason he is not dead or at least really fu*ked up is because one of my superiors is a pus*y
i could have owned this guy and many of you that are just like him
You sir are an idiot

-E
Old 03-05-2005, 04:29 PM

rocketjoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Goat this is why we all hate you fawkers your power hungry and think you can do what ever . You all put to much effort into giving tix out. Why dont you go make a drug bust. I WOUNDNT **** ON A COP IF THEY WERE ON FIRE...FTP
Old 03-05-2005, 04:36 PM

Uncle Crusty is an unknown quantity at this point

Goat****er said his plate was bent up. That should be grounds to kill, because Goat****er is a killer. I think Goat****er is a bull****er.
Old 03-05-2005, 05:19 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Goat
Not every post was lashing out at you You can't believe your views are the only ones worth considering.Why not reply to other posts then.This is a good issue that should be dicussed without name calling.
Old 03-05-2005, 05:36 PM

i dont think i called anyone a name, did i?..........second to "G" i have to have 10 years on to even take the sgt exam...im only on my 7th....you dont know as much about the police as you think...youre comments on patrol and troopers were not factual.....and finally, chicago is bigger than your BIG CITY of toronto....in polpulation, square mileage, and population density........and i patrol ALL of cook county on any given day, not just chicago.
Old 03-05-2005, 05:52 PM

truce........i agree...my first post was a little too harsh....i chose my words for that post poorly......for that i appologize....we all have better things to do than this post....take care
Old 03-05-2005, 05:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate cops so f*cking much. You are a good example why.
Old 03-05-2005, 06:03 PM

Graffiti is an unknown quantity at this point

you assume that it was something minor he ran for.....maybe he had a gun....maybe he had drugs........maybe he had a warrant for rapping children.....maybe hes one of the guys that killed the federal judge here in chicago......it so easy for people to judge us. its not about authority, its my job.....i dont get paid to let people go.
How do you have the right to assume this? When the law states innocent until proven guilty? You know you're not above the court system right?
Old 03-05-2005, 06:09 PM

innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.....not on the street....you need to see a judge to determine guilt.... i just get you to the judge.....hes not riding shotgun.............wow i never realized how many canadians are on this site.
Old 03-05-2005, 06:14 PM
Regular StuntLifer

RoadStainR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

You said "bikes" as in like... plural right? So here's what I understand... and correct me if I'm wrong please. You rolled up to check out the scene, see some bikes, say hi and whatnot. Some random dude takes off and jumps on his bike and fires it up. You're "wtf" alarm goes off in your head. He bolts out of there like a bat out of hell sending your instincts into "oh ****, somethins wrong I gotta stop him"mode... Totally justified.. BUT here's the kicker. You are at the point now where you make a very crucial decision. You can 1) Hop in your car, throw on the lights call 5 other cars, blast down the highway, try to box him in, exceed any safe driving speed to keep up with him, endanger just as many lives as him, and then almost take his.. OR 2) you can walk over to one of the other riders and say "wtf? where's he goin? anybody know what his deal is?" Go to radio " 9, I've got a bike who just took off headed east on whatever street, looked pretty suspicious, have any available units keep an eye out for him, I'm gonna ask some questions and follow up" Then ask the other riders. More than likely they won't tell you anything. Which could be constrewed as aiding and abbedding.

By doing this, you avoid a dangerous situation. He, more than likely, would have tore out of said lot, blasted down the highway to 120+mph, and then looked behind and seen that you did not chase. Slowed down, and hightailed it home. Meanwhile you try and plug the other people for information. You put out a description of the bike, another patrol finds it parked in the local donut shop later on and goes inside to ask some questions. Or he gets away, paints his plastics, and you never see him again.

Now I understand that with your job the first option seems to be the most logical and often most taken. He possibly could have been there on a stolen bike sellin rocks to the guys at the lot. Saw you, and bolted. You would have hit him head on, his bike would have come through your front windshield and tore your head off. Congratulations, you killed a drug dealer. But he killed you. Maybe neither of you were killed, maybe he slams on his brakes and skids down the road. You arrest him and find out he took off because he ran away from home and his parents sent you after him.

Their are a million different situations that it could be. None of which truly warrant slamming into him. I understand you probably posted that after comming home that day while you were still hot and pissed from all the **** he put you through. Understandable. I also am a veteran, I also have killed people for a purpose. And you're right, it's not a good feeling to live with. But don't think that by killing him, or chasing a bike and stopping them, that you are really accomplishing anything. I'll stop and let you reply. Please don't think I'm bashing you. I DO see BOTH sides of the story and I'm actually pretty interested in hearing your reply. I look foreward to good debates on such topics. I am quite capable of carrying a conversation without flaming anf FTP's. You have a job to do. I'm curious why exactly you decided to take the route you did. Perhaps some more detail into the situation would help to justify your actions. Come on back, or Hit me up on AIM. I thank you for what you do every day on the streets, and I'm glad you can be a cool cop... but please don't ram people just cause they run. They will get thiers eventually, it's carma... everyone gets what they deserve one way or another!
Old 03-05-2005, 06:18 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.....not on the street....you need to see a judge to determine guilt.... i just get you to the judge.....hes not riding shotgun.............wow i never realized how many canadians are on this site.
I guess you never knew Shugga was a Canadian as well

Nice post RoadStainR6
Old 03-05-2005, 06:42 PM

gsmpsn is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think i called anyone a name, did i?..........second to "G" i have to have 10 years on to even take the sgt exam...im only on my 7th....you dont know as much about the police as you think...youre comments on patrol and troopers were not factual.....and finally, chicago is bigger than your BIG CITY of toronto....in polpulation, square mileage, and population density........and i patrol ALL of cook county on any given day, not just chicago.
How do you figure that is any different then what it is here. Just so you know, all my friends are over the first class constable stage, most a MCU (Major Crime, or Drug and MSIS "Mobile") and are eligable for SGT exams well over 5-7 years ago. Infact 3 of them are, so I know perfectly well what it takes. It actually takes an outstanding cop and a contributer to the community and an over all RESPECTED CITIZEN, Ya, it actually pays to listen and have respect for us CIVI's and actually be one to your community. Sure write those exams, then try to get passed the psyc part, that's where you're going to end up dead in the water. Hope you like to be a Uni as apposed to a UC or Plain, cause with that attitude thats all you'll ever be.

Now, please get you facts straight.

Toronto

"Toronto is the Manhattan of Canada, as reflected in its 4.2 million population"

Chicago

"Chicago continues to be a city on the grow! The most recent census put the city population at 2.9 million people "

Do the math SHERLOCK!!

Anyways you are pathetic, So 7 years on the force, can if started out at 19 makes you 26?? Get a life man, stop trying to be the hero, you so look pathetic to us guys, can't wait to hear from the women. Oh by the way, you're not invinsable, you are a cop, so what, have had many fired before "TRUST ME". Keep your stupid posts up about killing people and stuff and then discussing what is confidential to your job or you're *** is going to be another type of civil servant, picking up the trash (Not that there is anything wrong with it, good BLING in it, but the only tin you'll be picking up, is the one of someones curb".

Dont go PM'ing me anymore, I aint got no respect for a self centred pig like you, never then would even consider riding with you, you may try to ram me!

Old 03-05-2005, 07:01 PM

50ccoutlaw is an unknown quantity at this point

why dont you go ram your pig cage into a drunk drivers car...umm yeah drunk drivers cause alot more deaths and sad familys then sport bikes...retard
Old 03-05-2005, 07:24 PM

according to google http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclop...cago,-Illinois ...chicago had in 2000, 2.8 million with a metropolitan pop of 9.2 million...denstiy of 4,923 persons per square km..and that was 2000 it has grown since http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclop...ronto,-Ontario ......toronto had in 2004, 2.5 million with a metropolitan pop of 5.7 million....density of 3,939 persons per square km....one year ago......so who needs to do the math now?.....again you are totally being the aggressor here, i have called nobody names or attacked anyone...i tried to have a bit of a civil conversation here.....you attacked my age and yet you seem to be the one with the immature posts.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

ive seen cops many of times while i was on my bike. i try to put as much distance between me n them to avoid them... just for the sake of a cops decision to do what ever he thinks he wants(or can ) do because he has a badge n gun.

if i seen you coming into the parking lot... and i was done doing what ever i was doing and ready to leave .... i would get out of there before you had a chance to look even look at me...

why ??? just cause i hate getting harrassed by cops for no reason.
yeah i try to keep my bike totaly leagle in every way.. just to avoid getting harrassed for minor things.

u endanger just as many lives as he does while your passing the same cars and people on the streets your following him down. How do u not understand that ?

that guy might have not even seen you at all... might have just pulled out of the parkng lot fast just becuase he was on a bike and thats what we do.... it might have just looked like he was runing ... (untill u hit the lights)

u have a book of rules and guidlines to go by.. and not one of the rules says you can make decisions like that. it's just not sensible .

with all that in mind.

ill leave this up for awhile... then ill be putting (goat) on my ignor list ... just because... any cops who makes decisions like this,, i dont want them hearing my posts for any reason.... by putting people like him and scelva on my ignor list... they can not see my posts and i have the option to read theirs if i would like to by clicking the (read post) when they reply in the threads that im looking through.

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!