someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 09:52 AM

GSXRRYDERRK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

Yeah, GOAT your an absolute F***ing idoit next time you think about ramming someone on a bike, why don't you think about this. THEROTICLY If you rammed me killed me or not either me or my friends woulden't let the issue end at that?

Also i think you should know if your so concerned with inocent people don't chase a motprcycle, you just can't win just you trying to chase a bike in your car solidifys the fact that your a complet idiot
Old 04-25-2006, 12:05 AM

lstreet is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the first mistake was trying to pursue a 400 pound motorcycle with a 4500 pound car. when a bike gets from nothing to 100 a **** ton faster than any stock vehicle. im not tryin to be an a$$ but i think unless you have a helicopter as close to you as your back pocket their is no chance a car will catch a bike. my two cents
Old 04-25-2006, 01:04 AM

styleboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you posted on the wrong forum for sympathy.. goto sportbikes.net, bunch of pigs over there, i'm sure they will agree with you..

i bet you're the same kind of cop that would justify shooting and killing someone because they were running towards you, or 'reaching inside their pocket for something'.

do the world a favor and go castrate yourself
Old 04-25-2006, 09:37 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey if I was a pig, some a$$hole ran, and I had permission to whack him, I would. Here in MA you run, they catch you, you're promised an *** whooping. It's their job, quit crying about it......and here's an idea.....don't run!!! But if you do, now you understand that they just might run your a$$ down......makes it a lil more exciting doesn't it!! OH and FTP HAHAHHAHA
Old 04-25-2006, 10:08 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...29#post2052629

This is why people decide to run. Maybe drop the whole I hate bikers attitude, relax on the stupid **** and you'd get more people to pull over for you.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:20 PM

suprise suprise, skillz would pull out and kill somebody. go hang out with kelm
Old 04-25-2006, 09:04 PM

gixxercamaro is an unknown quantity at this point

haha what kind of idiot would ram a bike with a car
Old 04-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Downforce137
Personally, I think they should run your dumb *** over for running, even if it's for no M-endorsement.

BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! wait wait wait wait, lemme go over this again.

your average 18-25 year old stunter pulls up a highway wheelie, on a DESERTED peice of highway, rides it CONTROLLED at ONE speed, and sets it down.

now he sees a cop who flicked his lights on behind him.

the 18-25 year old runs.

so your telling me that someone deserves to DIE for that ****? you wanna KILL them for speeding??? hahahahahah cops need to spend less time hassling the lil poeple, and more time busting rapists, drug dealors and murderers.

bro, i know a guy, he's alot like you (he likes killing poeple for no reason to) and i think you two will get along like brothers!

Old 04-26-2006, 09:20 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by styleboy
suprise suprise, skillz would pull out and kill somebody. go hang out with kelm
I'll hook you up first Son!!

Bunch a pansies.....oh how could you kill someone......one bullet at a time!!

Old 04-26-2006, 09:37 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

I think this cop should come spend some time up in flint and see what REAL crime is.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:04 AM

austin-stunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Police have an adrenaline problem just like bikers. Thats why you always get police officers making a desicion to purse the chase. Also there is alot of anti police messages.. its keeps them pissed off and its probably enough motivation to abuse power.(one of my good friends gave me alot of insight to the way they think and their attitudes. He was a police officer that loved pulling up highway wheelies.)

Personally, being a war veteran myself, I think they should rotate the police out for a tour in iraq. Because some police officers go their whole 25 year career never having to pull triggers or just dealing with domestic distrubances. most are P u s sies with no real experience with real crime.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by austin-stunter
Police have an adrenaline problem just like bikers. Thats why you always get police officers making a desicion to purse the chase. Also there is alot of anti police messages.. its keeps them pissed off and its probably enough motivation to abuse power.(one of my good friends gave me alot of insight to the way they think and their attitudes. He was a police officer that loved pulling up highway wheelies.)

Personally, being a war veteran myself, I think they should rotate the police out for a tour in iraq. Because some police officers go their whole 25 year career never having to pull triggers or just dealing with domestic distrubances. most are P u s sies with no real experience with real crime.
I can feel that Bro!!
Old 04-27-2006, 04:57 PM

04gixxer6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't understand why Cops and the Law think bikes are so dangerous in the first place. I understand that we can't just have total anarchy but how much damage can someone do to a bystandard with a bike. I mean 99% of the time your only going to hurt yourself. And that 1% is probably less then the percentage caused by 10 cops chasing a bike for an hour through crowded streets.

Old 04-27-2006, 04:58 PM

04gixxer6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by austin-stunter

Amen:YEAH
Old 04-27-2006, 05:05 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goat
i hope you let him know that the only reason he is not dead or at least really fu*ked up is because one of my superiors is a pus*y..
i think you should lose your job for this sentance alone.... ftp foookin pig
Old 04-27-2006, 05:07 PM

Ace151Slayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, hje was probably running over something stupid, like a stolen bike, or no license. Big deal, **** happens, I cant believe as a biker you asked for permission to ram him.

What the hell is wrong with you? If you run a redlight on your bike, am I allowed to ask permission to ram you? I mean you did break the law, thats what your saying here right?

As for hurting other people, the longer you chase him, the more dangerous he becomes, if your chasing him and use your brain and say "hey he isnt gonna stop." then ask for permission to call it off.

If he were to run into someone and kill them, it wouldve been just as much yoru fault as it was his because your the one making him run faster and harder.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:22 AM

don't you wish we could just hang people for the **** of it still?? because i would hang this piece of **** right now
Old 04-28-2006, 07:31 PM

CHAIN_REACTION is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ace151Slayer
Hmm, hje was probably running over something stupid, like a stolen bike, or no license. Big deal, **** happens, I cant believe as a biker you asked for permission to ram him.

What the hell is wrong with you? If you run a redlight on your bike, am I allowed to ask permission to ram you? I mean you did break the law, thats what your saying here right?

As for hurting other people, the longer you chase him, the more dangerous he becomes, if your chasing him and use your brain and say "hey he isnt gonna stop." then ask for permission to call it off.

If he were to run into someone and kill them, it wouldve been just as much yoru fault as it was his because your the one making him run faster and harder.
AMEN:YEAH
Old 05-17-2006, 06:11 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

i pulled 2 x wheelies on the freeway... was chased by cop van i later stopped for them thinking it was more of a responsible thing thing to do.... i did not run

I got high court ruling... 3 year driving-riding ban... $2000 fine..... 200 community service

the cops that stopped me lied many times in their prosecution statement

i was in the national press and radio for what i did

when was at court i watched a child rapist (who had previous and admitted he deserved 5 years for what he did) walk free.... the kid had to be carried out of the court room

iv been burnt big time by the law... for doing the right thing and stopping SO read the top part of this post again.

the law is about public opinion
the law is about the biggest lawer
the law is about corruption
the law is about control

the law is not about justice for the common man

FTP.
Old 05-17-2006, 07:20 PM

funkodelic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by goat
today at about 1pm i saw a 01-03 gsxr 6 or 750 with many different colored plastics. his license plate was bent up as i rolled through a wendys parking lot. he darted out of wendys and onto the bike i heard him start it as he got on... im sure the ignition was punched as he never turned a key. it was on mannheim road between belmont and north ave. here in cook county illinois he ran north at first did a u-turn at grand went south to north ave. by this time at least 6 squads are boxing him in. he got south to north ave and was boxed in he did another u-turn north right at me. i asked for permission to ram him. MY SGT GRANTED IT!!!!.....as he was closing in on me about 100 yards...one of my suits gets on the air and cancels the chase. i hope alot of you on here realize the only reason you get away is because our superiors are scared of law suits if you die or if you crash and hurt an innocent person. today the guy almost crashed about a dozen times. if anyone on here knows who this was, i hope you let him know that the only reason he is not dead or at least really fu*ked up is because one of my superiors is a pus*y. granted if im running radar and you pass by flying, i have no chance....im not even gonna try. however like todays situation and many others ive been in, i could have stopped you if it werent for the fact that you could die. im not trying to be mr tough guy or talk trash.....just realize alot of you may be bragging on something that ended for a reason other than your riding skills. ill be happy to give you more details on the chase/ reason i got out on him in the first place if you want......im sure you will bash me for this post. im sure we will see the oh so original FTP at least a hunderd times. but when it all comes down to it, if it werent for a fear of liberal lawyers, i could have owned this guy and many of you that are just like him. im about the coolest cop you will ever meet. i understand what its like to have fun and that occasionally means stepping outside some minor lines of the law. that guy today could have hurt or killed alot of people.....again not trying to argue or bash anyone....just showing you the other side of the fence.

wow....

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!