someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 12:18 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

ok for those of you just coming in...the cop that posted was just trying to look cool... and none of the **** happend... i mean the part about trying to ram or chase him... THE END....
Old 03-24-2005, 12:45 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

Hey Goat....post a pic of this 04 R1 you ride. I got a buddy in Chicago thats gonna kick that thing on its side next time he sees it. Or maybe we'll just steal it.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:48 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by DNFstar
Hey Goat....post a pic of this 04 R1 you ride. I got a buddy in Chicago thats gonna kick that thing on its side next time he sees it. Or maybe we'll just steal it.

Good Idea. Jump on the bandwagon. Gotta be like everyone else in here, or you won't fit in.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:39 PM

icecreamgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DNFstar
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHA
Old 03-24-2005, 11:38 PM

theotherone is an unknown quantity at this point

My view in this one...The kid stole the bike...pfft who cares thats not what this is about...He came out of Wendys in a pannic because he knew he stole the bike & he knew if he got caught.,..the cops (YOU) would treat him like a Mexican tryin to cross the river!!!...Phk that Ide run too (so would you mr police man)...You guys knew he was Faster than you but you proceaded to TRY to chase him anyways...That In my oppinion...Puts you Directly in the wrong....You guys are phked...You need to get your issues & prioraties straight b4 you get a badge...PERIOD

Phk you P.I.G.....Oh ya.....F.T.P
Old 03-31-2005, 12:57 AM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha,,,, i ran for one of you ****ers last night!!! omfg.... its better than sex.... cops cant toutch a bike with a good rider on it... hell you cant toutch a bike with a moron on it!!! ROTFLMFAO!!! cops SUCK
Old 04-23-2006, 02:56 AM

ccrider43 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a cop in my city pull my over for no reason this past fall of 2005..he sat at the light threw his green light across from me and staired at me till i got the green light.. i was doing nothing wrong, soon as got the green i passed him and he turned behind me and lite me up, i then pulled over,, he walked up to my bike he said dosnt the passenger rider in ohio have to have a helment on...? i told him no, he said are you sure? i said yup. he ran my info and let me go, and did not give me a ticket...needless to say i called the police chief next dat and filed a complante...and now he *** is in alot of trouble..

He lied on his offical city police statment. My GF and i took voice stress tests and passed it with no problems..they did a big invesagtion over this. About a week later i seen my friend (a cop at the same dept.) he told me that he talk to that cop and he told him that he did not think i was going to stop. This cop that pulled me over heard i use to run from the police years ago...Its been like 13 years since i last ran, way before this rookie started to work for our city....

They did a big invesagtion over this and the local news paper is going to do a writee up on it... his butt is in some big trouble... becuse he wanted to f__k with me.. becuse i have a fast bike and i had a rept of running in the past..so i think this time this is one cop that is going to get his.. he use to work for the shierff dept and i heard they fired him from there becuse he was messing with people...well one for us... and did i not have to run to get my justace,,, lol so you see sometimes when you just mind your own bussness and follow the laws you get justace because it seems there is always that one cop in almost each city that just thinks he can do what ever he wants and push people around.. well he pushed the wrong guy this time.. i heard they are going to can him for lieing on his offical ciy police stament, but thats only the rummer going around... i will keep you all posted and let you know what happends.. this cop is a real jerk...so you see you just cant pull someone over for no reason... and if you do get messed with as i did, do by the book and dont let him get away with it.

This guy wanted me to run so then I would have gotten myself introuble..because he knew who i was and were i worked and lived.. so he would have just came over my house and arested me if i would have ran... but thats what he wanted me to do was to run and I did not.. ha ha now all of this backfired on him and he might loose his job over this.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:33 AM

styleboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone post some ******* cliffnotes on this gay *** thread.
Old 04-23-2006, 07:09 AM
Livin the nightmare

JoeT. is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot believe I just read this entire thread
Old 04-23-2006, 08:16 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

+1 i cant believe i read this whole thing either.

but its a good thread and a dumb thread at the same time,
for many reasons.....
i dont hate cops. they are necessary for this country to be such a
peaceful place. they get murderers and rapists off the streets, and contribute
alot of good deeds towards society. but they really need to realize that theyre are more important things to do (get rapists and murderers off the streets) than chase a bike. there should be a no chase policy on bikes nationwide.
when you chase a bike you immediately put EVERYONE in danger. you, him, and grandma driving home from the grocery store. just dont bother, let him get away, and everything will be ok. no danger. no problem.
some cops will try to chase for a wheelie. how stupid.
i believe there are many more drunk drivers out there that will have a better chance at killing someone than a guy busting out a well balanced fatty on the freeway. once again, there are better things to be doing than f*cking with a biker and trying to ruin his day. where does my tax money go? why am i working so hard for the government to be taking a chunk out of my paycheck to pay this crooked cop to try and ram and chase bikes?
Old 04-23-2006, 10:20 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ccrider43
I had a cop in my city pull my over for no reason this past fall of 2005.
and a few hours ago i had a stuntlife NOOB BRING UP AN OLD *** THREAD!!!!!
Old 04-23-2006, 01:19 PM

Downforce137 is an unknown quantity at this point

do the crime, do the time.. don't run like a *****
Old 04-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Downforce137

Old 04-23-2006, 01:56 PM
Regular StuntLifer

UpOnOneATL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Downforce137
I think you're in the wrong place. Try http://216.220.97.17/
Old 04-23-2006, 02:27 PM

kuziken is an unknown quantity at this point

ftp
ftp
ftp
Old 04-23-2006, 04:11 PM

750 stunna has a spectacular aura about750 stunna has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mr. Negative
Even if the bike was stolen, is it really worth endangering others lifes by following him in persuit? In my eye it is'nt worth killing someone so this guy gets a court date. I think you have some grudge agianst bike thieves, is it possible your bike got taken and this is your way of redeeming what you lost? And killing the guy would be an easy out he should sit in jail for what he did or did'nt do. Just because it looked like a stolen bike does'nt mean it was, many stunt bikes look that way. Sound like he was guilty waiting to be proven innocent.
+1
Old 04-23-2006, 04:34 PM

Downforce137 is an unknown quantity at this point

So, basically, it's ok to steal bikes, ride with suspensions, or warrants, and then say FTP when people that do these illegal things get caught, or make decisions to take people out. When you run, you just committed a felony. They don't know if you killed someone inside the wendy's, they simply want to ask you about it. Personally, I think they should run your dumb *** over for running, even if it's for no M-endorsement. No wonder we got such a bad name, and can't find no spots to stunt in..

Put yourself on the other side.. does the cop know u are just runnin cuz ur license expired?
Old 04-23-2006, 04:59 PM

mustang3025091 is an unknown quantity at this point

look i can settle it all. stop chasing his a$$ and he wont be going fast enough to loose control. no people hurt. no messed up vehicles. catch him later.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:47 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mustang3025091
look i can settle it all. stop chasing his a$$ and he wont be going fast enough to loose control. no people hurt. no messed up vehicles. catch him later.

true that.

up here today cop got killed trying to chase a biker. dont they learn/
Old 04-24-2006, 03:36 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

do the crime do the time? what kind of stupid crap is that?
why is doing a wheelie/suspended license/hauling *** illegal anyways?
i\'ll tell you why. because some stupid schmuck decided \"hmm, if i make this illegal and someone violates it, i can **** in more money for the state and government.\"
and all the other stupid schmucks said \"oh yeah, sounds good\"

off topic: it would be just like how a punk *** cop gets behind you, and you say \"hmm i feel like doing the right thing, i\'ll pull over\"
so he comes up to your window, says \"hey, you were speeding but i\'ll let it go cuz it was only 10 over\"
\"whoop! whats that i see?\" \"a roach in your ashtray huh? \"
\"youre going to jail now buddy!\"
when we all know that grass is harmless and causes zero traffic incidents as opposed to alcohol.
this may be offtopic, but guess what? the analogy is making it blatantly obvious that the system is f*cked up.
what it all boils down to is.........
cops need to focus their time on catching crooks and rapists, not someone who has a stupid suspended license.

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!