someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 05:56 AM

Pigott666gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
You're much older than you sound.

Just proving a Point that he was not here for OUR benefit but his own.

Age is Nothing unless you act older.Youth is a lot better....

END THIS THREAD.
Old 03-14-2005, 12:14 PM
LMB

LMB is an unknown quantity at this point

just stopped by to beat a dead horse
Old 03-20-2005, 12:28 AM

freddyspens is an unknown quantity at this point

theres a lot of things i can say a lot of which im sure was said in the last 30pages i didnt read-- but i just kept thinking maybe the guy was running late and ran to get on his bike before ever seeing you(goat *****)-- just cause someone has to be somewhere is no reason to start fuking with them when they didnt break the law yet--well unless running to your bike is a crime..... lol-- some sik people in this world -and i almost lost my leg cause of one of them

hope you get the help you need goat boy
Old 03-20-2005, 12:59 PM

hey sclevela - i dont think its any of your frigging business, what are you a cop or something??? WTF-- you nosey fuking dik

lmao-- im just playing bro... i moved back from florida in october and was living in that area again.. but im actually up in the adirondacks right now-- i know a lot of people in woodstock and saugerties/kingston cause i grew up around there- i gotta go pick my bike up in saugerties real quick here cause i would have been riding the last couple of days-- even though we still have a foot of snow and i can hear sleds and trucks out on the lake as i type this
Old 03-21-2005, 01:05 PM

im sorry bro-- i didnt mean to hurt your feelings --if it makes you feel better , my dik is small too ,its only 2inches long................ but its fat as a folgers coffee can

as for the chit talking- i can take a joke as well as give one and if someone wants to cry about it, well thats their problem
Old 03-21-2005, 01:16 PM

man this 5minute edit thing is BS... hey sclevela,im about 2hrs north of you now, let me know if you wanna come up and raise some hell, or go out on the boat and pick up some hotties- map it out, the great sacandaga lake

peace out,
sean
Old 03-22-2005, 11:18 AM

gsxrmario is an unknown quantity at this point

Not all cops suck, just most. I understand you officer for wanting to "own" this guy but on a bike he is only endangering himself. If he crashes he is toast. So what, he might cause a fender bender so what? Follow at a good distance and he might be stupid enough to lead you home.
I have been "bumped" by a local cop in a chase before and it sux.

I had a slow bike and was trying to get into the woods, he hit me. If he wasnt such a steroid head, he might have cought me. He looked funny hung up on the fence I jumped, Fat fool!
Dont chase if you wont get a desirable result.
oh yeah here is a pig in our area who has the same attitude, kinda.
Officer suspended for his response to a 911 call
Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

Officer suspended for his response to a 911 call- by Sara Welch

Also on the web

Read more about "Trooper Suspended 15 Days" at Courant.com

(Lisbon-WTNH, Mar. 21, 2005 6:00 PM) _ A state trooper is in trouble tonight for his response to an urgent call for help. The trooper was answering 911 calls from friends of a man who had just crashed his motorcycle.

by News Channel 8's Sara Welch
State police say effective today, Trooper Robert Peasley is suspended for 15 days without pay.

The disciplinary actions follows months of an internal investigation into 911 calls from the scene of a motorcycle crash.

"This is where all the panic and mayhem began."

Along this road in Lisbon is where Jim Sawyer's son Justin lay dying.

"And there was a pool of blood coming from his head."

On August 17th, 2004, the 21-year-old crashed his motorcycle. His friends did what anyone would do in an emergency.

"I called 911 right away."

The call rang into the state police barracks in Montville.

Instead of comfort, Russell Shepard was shocked by the trooper's response on the other end of the line.

"State police 911.
Yeah I want to report a street bike accident on Incinerator Road in Taftville. Someone crashed on their street bike.
"Yeah... too bad."

Too bad says the state police dispatcher who then hangs up.

"I was shocked, thought I had the wrong number at first," says Russell Shepard.

"So I picked up the phone and called 911," says Liz Niegel.

Liz Niegel made the second frantic call.

"State police 911.
"Hi, I need to report a street bike accident what?
"Hello?"
"I need to report a street bike accident.
"Was that the one on Incinerator Road?
"Yeah. Help will get there. Shouldn't be playing games."

"Shouldn't be playing games," says the trooper, who then hangs up.

"Just the fact that my friend was there laying there helpless and it seemed like they didn't even care," says Niegel.

"I am absolutely outraged every time I hear that 'too bad' and then click," says Jim Sawyer, Victim's Father.

Jim Sawyer asks how someone who is supposed to care could act like he cared less.

"Anybody who could sit there on a switch board answering 911 calls knowing full well everything he says his being monitored and turn around and make the rude commentary that he did," says Sawyer. "No one deserves to be spoken to that way."

It wasn't until the third emergency call that a female dispatcher assessed the situation.

"How bad are the injuries?"
"He's not moving, he's bleeding from his ear.
"Is he breathing?.
"Yes, he is breathing."
"Tell people not to touch him. I will send an ambulance out there ok?"

Sawyer expected that response from the first call.

"I only know I would have felt a whole lot more comfortable if I had heard people on the other end of the line of that 911 call with some heart and caring," says Sawyer.

"He was rude and it was just an outrageous way to answer an emergency phone call."

A week after those calls, Justin Sawyer died from a severe head injury.

"I can't even begin to comment on that, he was my life," says Sawyer.

For his father, the troopers response that August evening will haunt him forever.

"It will play over and over and over in my mind for the rest of my life," says Sawyer. "What I want to see is this officer removed from his position, he's not fit to wear the uniform, that's what I think."

Jim Sawyer wants to make sure no one in an emergency situation calls 911 and gets this kind of response.

Tonight state police tell us that Trooper Robert Peasley's comments were unprofessional and inappropriate.

The agency apologizes if the actions added to the family's pain.

It also found that the behavior did not impact response time.

Trooper Peasley has 18 years with the state police and the department says he has been a stellar trooper with a long and unblemished career.

Meanwhile, the state police union tells us Trooper Peasley is remorseful for his comments but the union says the discipline is inappropriate and harsh.

The family of Justin Sawyer says a 15 day suspension isn't tough enough.
Old 03-22-2005, 11:28 AM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LMB
just stopped by to beat a dead horse
Old 03-23-2005, 07:31 PM

Buddie is an unknown quantity at this point

your job is to protect and serve, not be gustopo. He was not going to kill anyone riding a stolen bike now was he?? But you in your big 4500lb car might have killed someone not involved where as he would have most likely killed himself!! And probable cause is different color plastics, good thing to know!!
Old 03-23-2005, 09:52 PM

icecreamgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by goat
today at about 1pm i saw a 01-03 gsxr 6 or 750 with many different colored plastics. his license plate was bent up as i rolled through a wendys parking lot. he darted out of wendys and onto the bike i heard him start it as he got on... im sure the ignition was punched as he never turned a key. it was on mannheim road between belmont and north ave. here in cook county illinois he ran north at first did a u-turn at grand went south to north ave. by this time at least 6 squads are boxing him in. he got south to north ave and was boxed in he did another u-turn north right at me. i asked for permission to ram him. MY SGT GRANTED IT!!!!.....as he was closing in on me about 100 yards...one of my suits gets on the air and cancels the chase. i hope alot of you on here realize the only reason you get away is because our superiors are scared of law suits if you die or if you crash and hurt an innocent person. today the guy almost crashed about a dozen times. if anyone on here knows who this was, i hope you let him know that the only reason he is not dead or at least really fu*ked up is because one of my superiors is a pus*y. granted if im running radar and you pass by flying, i have no chance....im not even gonna try. however like todays situation and many others ive been in, i could have stopped you if it werent for the fact that you could die. im not trying to be mr tough guy or talk trash.....just realize alot of you may be bragging on something that ended for a reason other than your riding skills. ill be happy to give you more details on the chase/ reason i got out on him in the first place if you want......im sure you will bash me for this post. im sure we will see the oh so original FTP at least a hunderd times. but when it all comes down to it, if it werent for a fear of liberal lawyers, i could have owned this guy and many of you that are just like him. im about the coolest cop you will ever meet. i understand what its like to have fun and that occasionally means stepping outside some minor lines of the law. that guy today could have hurt or killed alot of people.....again not trying to argue or bash anyone....just showing you the other side of the fence.

That is exactly why I hate cops, especially the part where he sais
i asked for permission to ram him. MY SGT GRANTED IT!!!!.....
How do you like that?? Oh, and not to mention the part where he sais
if anyone on here knows who this was, i hope you let him know that the only reason he is not dead or at least really fu*ked up is because one of my superiors is a pus*y.
EAT A FUCCIN DICC PIG!
Old 03-23-2005, 09:55 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by icecreamgixxer
That is exactly why I hate cops, especially the part where he sais How do you like that?? Oh, and not to mention the part where he sais EAT A FUCCIN DICC PIG!

19 pages later you dumb ***** show up. Just let this thread die. It's all resolved fcuktards!
Old 03-23-2005, 09:58 PM

19 pages later you dumb ***** show up. Just let this thread die. It's all resolved fcuktards!
Not all of us are on stunt life 24/7 DIC!
Old 03-23-2005, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by icecreamgixxer
Not all of us are on stunt life 24/7 ****

That's not the point moron. Read the entire thread before you post some dumb response. I'll leave it at that. I don't feel like arguing with some doushebag tonight.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:06 PM

That's not the point moron. Read the entire thread before you post some dumb response. I'll leave it at that. I don't feel like arguing with some doushebag tonight.
Damn, you called me a fcuktard, a moron, and a doushebag. Whats with all the name calling? I aint even gonna talk any more **** cause your right this thread must die
Old 03-23-2005, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by sclevela
thats why we are getting along today?

I'm confused. Was that a question? Or were you hitting on me?
You've obviously been hangin out with Cody too long!
Old 03-24-2005, 12:13 PM

bimrpwr is an unknown quantity at this point

Where the hell is robbie??? I want to hear more input from him.... Sweet Thread though

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!