someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 08:02 PM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

Originally Posted by hot magma
stop it, I read all these stupid posts, and clearly a bunch of members feel the same way I do.
If I went to a LEO site and started talking like "it's 187 on the undercover cop" I would expect some hate. Did you ever think there might be a few people here that may have lost a loved one to a "cowboy cop"? Go ahead open old wounds and throw salt on them. You may be a "cool" guy but from where I'm sitting I just don't see it.
I like to add one more thing I know a bunch of guys who have killed people during the first Gulf War and the only time they talk about what they did is after they start the second bottle of Jack, for you it doesn't seem to be that difficult.
See ya in hell, I'll be your tour guide.
i never asked to ram the bike......that was a lie....i explained that...... i didnt come on here to threaten any one......i wanted to know who ran on me for my own information.......go back and read a few posts ago of mine where i talked about my life before a cop then youll know why im on this site..... i admit.... i said some really stupid things on here....but it was because (for my own gratification) i wanted to see if the guy was on here....and find out why he ran........i didnt mean to start this war.........and finally i didnt talk about my army life........someone had said something to the effect that i was sick and was interested in killing people.....i simply replied by saying i have killed people in combat and i hope that i never have to again....i glorified or bragged about nothing.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:02 PM

Joey D is a decent person

stop it, I read all these stupid posts, and clearly a bunch of members feel the same way I do.
If I went to a LEO site and started talking like "it's 187 on the undercover cop" I would expect some hate. Did you ever think there might be a few people here that may have lost a loved one to a "cowboy cop"? Go ahead open old wounds and throw salt on them. You may be a "cool" guy but from where I'm sitting I just don't see it.
I like to add one more thing I know a bunch of guys who have killed people during the first Gulf War and the only time they talk about what they did is after they start the second bottle of Jack, for you it doesn't seem to be that difficult.
See ya in hell, I'll be your tour guide.

Are you still mad cuz your buddy was seeing how bad he could **** with a cop, and they maced his as$hole? Same situation here, if you don't give them a reason to mess with ya, then you'll be fine.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by wangsta6
so what he did wrong was exit quickly from wendys?
so you were mad u didnt get to randomly walk up to him ask him for his paper work and talk to him....... why in the first place would u randomly ask somone for all their information.. thats just like walking up to a car sitting in a parking lot and asking the person when he gets there for paper work

im sorry your post dosent make sense....i wasnt asking for paperwork i was just bored and wanted to check out their bikes.....when i first started to head towards the bikes there was nobody by them....as i got closer i saw the plate was bent up as the guy came running out...... he wasnt just exiting quickly, im not an idiot, ive been doing this for a while. it was clear that he was running from me when he looked back and threw on his glove and then exited the parking lot driving through parking blocks where there was no exit...in addition to the fact that he totally ditched his buddy.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
Are you still mad cuz your buddy was seeing how bad he could **** with a cop, and they maced his as$hole? Same situation here, if you don't give them a reason to mess with ya, then you'll be fine.
this is 100% correct....even if this bike was stolen and the driver had a warrant, i would have never known. i had no intention of doing anything but checking out their bikes. at most, i would have told the guy with the plate as sarcastic as i could to "cmon fix your plate, what are you planning to run or something?"
Old 03-09-2005, 08:13 PM

wangsta6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by goat
im sorry your post dosent make sense....i wasnt asking for paperwork i was just bored and wanted to check out their bikes.....when i first started to head towards the bikes there was nobody by them....as i got closer i saw the plate was bent up as the guy came running out...... he wasnt just exiting quickly, im not an idiot, ive been doing this for a while. it was clear that he was running from me when he looked back and threw on his glove and then exited the parking lot driving through parking blocks where there was no exit...in addition to the fact that he totally ditched his buddy.

ok i thought you meant check out as in look at their paperwork....
Old 03-09-2005, 08:17 PM

lotendin22 and playa-p.......please go back and read post #341
Old 03-09-2005, 10:08 PM

hot magma is a decent person

i never asked to ram the bike......that was a lie....i explained that...... i didnt come on here to threaten any one......i wanted to know who ran on me for my own information.......go back and read a few posts ago of mine where i talked about my life before a cop then youll know why im on this site..... i admit.... i said some really stupid things on here....but it was because (for my own gratification) i wanted to see if the guy was on here....and find out why he ran........i didnt mean to start this war.........and finally i didnt talk about my army life........someone had said something to the effect that i was sick and was interested in killing people.....i simply replied by saying i have killed people in combat and i hope that i never have to again....i glorified or bragged about nothing.
fair enough I'll let it go
Old 03-09-2005, 10:53 PM

You are fasinated by my buddies *******. PM me your address and I'll send you some pics.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:28 PM

You are fasinated by my buddies *******. PM me your address and I'll send you some pics.

You have pics of your buddies *******? No wonder you were so distraught when that happened to him. He was prolly out of commission for a while huh? No sex for you.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:35 PM

Kawasaki Kid is an unknown quantity at this point

The cop said

The stunter said

The cop said

Dead stunter...

Here comes war #2?
Old 03-10-2005, 04:17 AM
LMB

LMB is an unknown quantity at this point

the easiest way to never have something this terrible happen again is for the Chicago PD to have a "how to lawfully exit fast food establishments" class.....then all future partons will understand the dire consequences of running in the parking lot.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:14 AM

Pigott666gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

first off i dont do that...my advice to you is dont have anything in your car your not supposed to have and youll be fine.....arrest you for speeding? where do you live? speeding is just a ticket around here.......sorry about the dumb a*s thing.

You answerd the question 100% right..........."my advice to you is dont have anything in your car your not supposed to have and youll be fine"

wow just what a COP would say........Nothing about the way people get fu*^ed over by you and your POPO boys.......Just as I said before this is a web site for Stunters and your DEF NOT....I figured you would have said its How we get Around the LAW.....and use it to our advantage...but NO..well your Def an DUMB *** COP and can't see the fact that you just WERE HERE TO GET SOME INFO FOR YOUR CASE THAT WILL PROSECUTE ROBBIE.or because you suck at being a cop and was VERY PISSED he got away that you did figure that if he was a BRAZEN as he was to run and get away that you would find HIM slipping up and SHOWING off or BOASTING in a Chat room or web page IE:stunt life cause he was a STUNTER??? and Do him and New bung hole and Prosecute him to FULLIST.....

AM I RIGHT OR WHAT or are you going to Dodge this on with a BULLSHIT line of you should be safe if you act like a *****.......heheehhe thats what I do when I HIDE BEHIND MY BADGE.....

WELL IM TOTALY DONE AND DO REALIZE YOUR INTENTIONS ARE TO GET ROBBIE OR WHOM EVER SMOKED YOU>>>>>YOU SAY YOU A GOOD GUY BUT THIS JUST PROVES THAT YOUR JUST A COP STICKING HIS NOSE IN A PLACE WHERE IT SHOULDN'T BE AT ALL..........SO MOVE ON.........

THIS TREAD SHOULD BE DISCARDED FOR REASONS OF A COP IS TRYING TO BUST A FELLOW RIDER AND WE SHOULD NOT LET HIM GET AND MORE

INFO ON ANYTHING LET HIM POST AND REPLY TO HIMSELF AND HIS POPO BOYS WHO ARE SLOW.............................................. .......
Old 03-10-2005, 08:12 AM

Kawasaki Kid is an unknown quantity at this point

Wonder if he tried to hit him but he missed And said it got called off bc he missed

You guys are going physco over this thread
Old 03-10-2005, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Pigott666gsxr
You answerd the question 100% right..........."my advice to you is dont have anything in your car your not supposed to have and youll be fine"

wow just what a COP would say........Nothing about the way people get fu*^ed over by you and your POPO boys.......Just as I said before this is a web site for Stunters and your DEF NOT....I figured you would have said its How we get Around the LAW.....and use it to our advantage...but NO..well your Def an DUMB *** COP and can't see the fact that you just WERE HERE TO GET SOME INFO FOR YOUR CASE THAT WILL PROSECUTE ROBBIE.or because you suck at being a cop and was VERY PISSED he got away that you did figure that if he was a BRAZEN as he was to run and get away that you would find HIM slipping up and SHOWING off or BOASTING in a Chat room or web page IE:stunt life cause he was a STUNTER??? and Do him and New bung hole and Prosecute him to FULLIST.....

AM I RIGHT OR WHAT or are you going to Dodge this on with a BULLSHIT line of you should be safe if you act like a *****.......heheehhe thats what I do when I HIDE BEHIND MY BADGE.....

WELL IM TOTALY DONE AND DO REALIZE YOUR INTENTIONS ARE TO GET ROBBIE OR WHOM EVER SMOKED YOU>>>>>YOU SAY YOU A GOOD GUY BUT THIS JUST PROVES THAT YOUR JUST A COP STICKING HIS NOSE IN A PLACE WHERE IT SHOULDN'T BE AT ALL..........SO MOVE ON.........

THIS TREAD SHOULD BE DISCARDED FOR REASONS OF A COP IS TRYING TO BUST A FELLOW RIDER AND WE SHOULD NOT LET HIM GET AND MORE

INFO ON ANYTHING LET HIM POST AND REPLY TO HIMSELF AND HIS POPO BOYS WHO ARE SLOW.............................................. .......

You're much older than you sound.
Old 03-10-2005, 12:35 PM

You have pics of your buddies *******? No wonder you were so distraught when that happened to him. He was prolly out of commission for a while huh? No sex for you.
He is still a little sore, that's the real reason I wanted your address so I could swing by and bore your rectum .60 over. I was also thinking that while I plow your field from behind we could get a couple of cops to run the train on your mouth. Seeing as how you are so down with the police. Come on it'll be fun, like the good old days in Danamora.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:06 PM

gsmpsn is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo peeps,

Can I say this without getting into battle. Just leave this guy alone. Yeah he has a tough job and the **** and sure what he said about taking one of us out was wrong, hopefully (HOPEFULLY - HE BETTER REALIZE THIS) and hopefuly he understands what he said was an insult to us all. Goat If you are on the job, stay off the forums, if not, leave the job off the forums

F it, let's move on and let him decide what side he's on, the LAWS or the RIDERS. Aint going to entertain anyone that can't except us as a family of bikers. Really don't care anymore, my life will never change (being 33, you think it would - ha ha ha ha) and I will always run and would never Canary (Sing like a bird) on anyone. Again his call which he wants to do, all I know is that off the bike (specially with my kids), I sure as hell would want him on my side but as a rider so far wouldn't want him no where near me!

Let's just move on, we expressed our ****, maybe this was a wake up call.

Goat, good luck to ya, I really mean that (Remember I got family and friends (most of my boyz) are coppers, but you got to pick a side man. Keep yoour job of the bike, keep it off this site, wanna ride and bend the rules, then we down, if not, have fun riding solo or gaining the respect of us 2wheelers.

Peace out.

"G"
Old 03-10-2005, 02:47 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone needs to shut the *** up and quit playing internet war. its pretty sad this thread has turned into a discussion about ********

if anything, lets talk about some tittes. unless you guys want to keep talking about ********, then im out
Old 03-10-2005, 03:01 PM

He is still a little sore, that's the real reason I wanted your address so I could swing by and bore your rectum .60 over. I was also thinking that while I plow your field from behind we could get a couple of cops to run the train on your mouth. Seeing as how you are so down with the police. Come on it'll be fun, like the good old days in Danamora.

You obviously spend way too much time thinking about things you'd like to do to my poopshoot. Get a new ****** hobby.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:01 PM

gsmpsn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -MXD-
everyone needs to shut the *** up and quit playing internet war. its pretty sad this thread has turned into a discussion about ********

if anything, lets talk about some tittes. unless you guys want to keep talking about ********, then im out
*******? Where?? Where? Where? I luv *******??? Show us your *****????? No men need to reply, aint gay ****'s, lol!!
Old 03-11-2005, 01:33 AM

CHAIN_REACTION is an unknown quantity at this point

Leave tha bikers alone!!!

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!