someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 11:19 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Silly R1 is a decent person
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

Schartz, you took the words right out of my mouth, I'm glad someone out there thinks similar
Old 03-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by silly r1
Schartz, you took the words right out of my mouth, I'm glad someone out there thinks similar
Assuming people actually "think" on this website

I knew as soon as I saw this thread it wasn't going to be pretty. I've just kind of lurked here and there, missed a bunch of the posts because they were obviously the original "FTP/pig/whatever."

All I gotta say is that I do agree with Schwartz, I don't agree with all the little Lemmings on this site that add their " " by saying FTP etc...what's the point, you just said the exact same thing someone else did? And finally, good comments by those that actually took the time to think them through and make some sense
Old 03-08-2005, 11:50 PM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point

heres a little spin on this.......not that im trying to start this pissing match over, but lets say when this guy came running out and jumped on the bike and took off, he was actually stealing your bike as you were inside eating.......right there in front of me......is this not possible?......and here you have me in the parking lot......just 50 feet behind him......and according to the majority here i shouldnt chase him.......you would be running your mouth about how lazy and scared i am......that i was right behind him, saw him take off and i just sat there..... that i just let him go......i mean according to the majority, hes on a motorcycle, i cant possibly catch him..... is this not the exact same thing?....... its a winless situation for me.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:20 AM

)>>abc<<( is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by goat
heres a little spin on this.......not that im trying to start this pissing match over, but lets say when this guy came running out and jumped on the bike and took off, he was actually stealing your bike as you were inside eating.......right there in front of me......is this not possible?......and here you have me in the parking lot......just 50 feet behind him......and according to the majority here i shouldnt chase him.......you would be running your mouth about how lazy and scared i am......that i was right behind him, saw him take off and i just sat there..... that i just let him go......i mean according to the majority, hes on a motorcycle, i cant possibly catch him..... is this not the exact same thing?....... its a winless situation for me.

Yeah I can kinda see your point there... Hmmm, damn... Life's a "B-word" isn't it?? lol.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:44 AM

Catman will become famous soon enough

I'm cool with the chase,but when it indangers others lives i hope the right person is making that judgement call. Eveyone makes mistakes. Anything can happen!! So mutch grey area.Thats why I believe this is sutch a big issue. How do you make the right decision every time? How do you find people who have the right aptitude for that job? How do you train and teach that? In a lot of ways it seems a loose loose situation.Esp. on this forum
Old 03-09-2005, 01:22 AM

Daenan is an unknown quantity at this point

my bike.. your bike.. whatever... chances are that you won't catch him... unless the dipshit takes a fall, then what good does it do me to get my bike back in more pieces than it already is. Just one of those things.... shlt happens. Been there.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:13 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

i hope you let him know that the only reason he is not dead or at least really fu*ked up is because one of my superiors is a pus*y
I apologize for the rambling and profanity I used earlier,it was wrong.But I've had enough of people here trying to stick up for goat after reading his words.^SEE ABOVE ^If you still stick up for him you should sell ur bike and leave this site along with any others having to do with our sport and lifestyle.THERE IS NO SYMPATHY for the type of person you are goat and I can only hope every one understands what type of story we would be reading if your superior ok'd the action you so wanted, for a thrill.Thank your superior. Not for being a "pus*y",but for being a rational human being.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:19 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

<i>"good god.....for the 101st time.... i thought this ended with the 100th......... HE WAS NEVER IN DANGER OF BEING RUN OVER!!!!!!!! ........go back and read all the posts.....why are so many people coming on here and reading one or two posts and then writing a novel that has been written and responded to 100 times?........and by the way.....shooting someone going for his wallet or holding a phone is totally different because in the areas i work, its a 50-50 chance that it isnt a cell phone........thats a totally different decision that i am payed to make ......now....in the future, read all the posts before commenting."</i>

Hey man, I did read all the posts. If you hadn't been ordered to not hit him, you would have. YOU said so. That means he <i>was</i> in danger of being run over, and you're still a lying tool. Reading more I had started to see your point more...but here you are, lying again. Try better next time and you might get away with looking like the Mr. Cool understanding constable instead of a lying tool that fits the description of most cops I've had the displeasure of meeting.

And you call a paragraph and a half a novel? Wow brother...you must either be illiterate or impatient...I'm voting for the latter. If it helps, you can run my post over with your squad car.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:33 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

Of every one on this thread id say i agree with MXD the most.

I just have a problem with how you keep going back and forth between 'i said that to make the guy come out' and 'i wrote that because i was a little hot-headed at the time'.......doesnt sit welll with me, that all.

And if i were you Goat, i would stop replying to this thread, its kinda useless.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:12 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Oh no...like all keyboard cowboys, he now has to try and make us see how cool he really is, and that it was all a big misunderstanding. He flat out says that if his pu5sy superior hadn't called off the chase, he'd have rammed the guy. Now he says he was in no danger of being rammed, like his glittering heart would not allow him to do that.

BS, he'd have rammed him and liked it. Minus the paperwork.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:34 AM
LMB

LMB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by motopsyko32
hypothetical question... if you come home and someone is standing in your lawn and takes off running as your pull your car in, do you assume he is innocent and let him go or do you assume he was gonna try some **** on your property and therefore chase him?

Just playing devil's advocate...
At my house then I would chase him....basically for tresspassing.....at a resturant that I don't own....what reason would I have to chase him.....just something to think about
Old 03-09-2005, 06:54 AM

Pigott666gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i know......... i got that the first time you wrote that this morning at 7:12 post #253......dumb a*s

Hey no need to call me a Dumb ***.......MR.OFFICER........just relax.......quick question since your so smart what is it when a cop pulls you over for speeding when you were only doing 5mph and the want to search the vehicle with NO prob cause...and then you say no they then arrest you for speeding and you vehicle is Free Game for search and siez and your busted.....let me know on this one.......
Old 03-09-2005, 07:00 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Unlike this spineless ****** cop I stand by my original post...

(Page 2 so that the class can keep up)

"I hope the bike was stolen

I hope you felt inadequate when he smoked your power-hungry azz

I hope your girl gets wet when bikes ride past the family truckster on one wheel

I hope some backwoods redneck catches you off guard and hands you your azz before you can get to your trusty radio

I hope your next child doesn't resemble you whatsoever and has some mysterious urge to stunt motorcycles his or her entire life

I won't be upset if you become horrifically disfigured in a fiery automobile crash"

-E
Old 03-09-2005, 07:07 AM

gsmpsn is an unknown quantity at this point

so what does a Product Development Coordinator (Automotive) do anyhow?.... are you like the night manager at a pep boys?
Ha ha ha, good one! But yet so not even close.

I am the Product Development Coordinator for the following,

www.prencocorp.com and www.briskplugs.com

you are so right...i saw that mean r6 and dodge dakota in your avatar...what are those 15's....you must be quite wealthy......that neighborhood looks like some of the toronto raptors probably live on your street
Some time’s with children, you have to make sacrifices on what your limited to buy, remember I do have another responsibility in my life as well as I have 2 more coming (TWINS). So I am rather happy with what I have. I wasn't only talking about what monetary possessions I have, but those other cherished values I have, my children.

That's why I pay insurance, no need to go killing someone over my bike.

Hey without a doubt you have a tough job, not saying that. What gets people in a defensive mood is (Whether or not you were kidding), you clearly stated you wanted to hurt and or possible injure (maybe even causing death) to a fellow rider. Hey I would like nothing more in this world then to teach my children how to ride one day, but do you not agree that we have allot of other everyday challenges we face as riders. I know as a rider I am constantly being pushed out of lanes, being cut off and etc..... (List is endless)

Just wouldn't expect the police doing so as well. They at least should know the difficulties we face; the other motorists are just ignorant to us.

Peace Out

"G" (I am done with this thread)
Old 03-09-2005, 02:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schwartz
You know what!?!? There are a lot of good post on this. Then there are some really stupid replies. I bet goat has learned a little somthing and I bet we have a better cop on the street because of this long A$$ thread.

I am not saying that what he had said in the begining is right. I bet he looks at his faults in his statment now and sees some of the shortcomings of his statment. It's easy to join a group bashing the guy, it's pretty hard being the guy with your neck out.

Lets concider his motive and not the measage. Give the guy a break.
thats how i see it too. fighting with cops doesnt really do much but make them fight back. instead, be polite, tell him his faults, and maybe he will change. but talking **** to him, just gets him excited and will do nothing but make him angry while he is on patrol.

think about how the situtation could have turned out that day if he was pissed off because a bunch of bikers were talking **** to him all day. maybe he would have ran the guy over, then claimed he hit him before it was called off.
Old 03-09-2005, 04:04 PM

hot magma is a decent person

you clearly didnt read all the posts just the first one....everyone on here knows the story except you..
stop it, I read all these stupid posts, and clearly a bunch of members feel the same way I do.
If I went to a LEO site and started talking like "it's 187 on the undercover cop" I would expect some hate. Did you ever think there might be a few people here that may have lost a loved one to a "cowboy cop"? Go ahead open old wounds and throw salt on them. You may be a "cool" guy but from where I'm sitting I just don't see it.
I like to add one more thing I know a bunch of guys who have killed people during the first Gulf War and the only time they talk about what they did is after they start the second bottle of Jack, for you it doesn't seem to be that difficult.
See ya in hell, I'll be your tour guide.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:31 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LMB
At my house then I would chase him....basically for tresspassing.....at a resturant that I don't own....what reason would I have to chase him.....just something to think about
i would assume the city is considered the cops "house" as this is what he is paid to protect
Old 03-09-2005, 07:42 PM

wangsta6 is a decent person

alot of you think im a cop and nothing else.........i do ride, i just dont get stupid on the streets.........anymore........ive gotten an operating on one wheel ticket, ive gotten a reckless driving ticket, ive had my bike impounded, ive had my licence suspended.....but the difference is i knew it was wrong....i got caught.......i didnt put my life, the lives of random folks on the streets, or that cops life in danger. i manned up, pulled over and faced the music.....im not gonna be at any contests, im not putting out a video, but i like to get up on one wheel just as much as any of you......i just realize that there is a time and place for everything......and if you choose the wrong place and time,......you need to man up....

so what he did wrong was exit quickly from wendys?
so you were mad u didnt get to randomly walk up to him ask him for his paper work and talk to him....... why in the first place would u randomly ask somone for all their information.. thats just like walking up to a car sitting in a parking lot and asking the person when he gets there for paper work
Old 03-09-2005, 07:55 PM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pigott666gsxr
Hey no need to call me a Dumb ***.......MR.OFFICER........just relax.......quick question since your so smart what is it when a cop pulls you over for speeding when you were only doing 5mph and the want to search the vehicle with NO prob cause...and then you say no they then arrest you for speeding and you vehicle is Free Game for search and siez and your busted.....let me know on this one.......
first off i dont do that...my advice to you is dont have anything in your car your not supposed to have and youll be fine.....arrest you for speeding? where do you live? speeding is just a ticket around here.......sorry about the dumb a*s thing.

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!