someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 01:40 PM

Pigott666gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

Originally Posted by goat
im not ramming anyone....so feel free to have the post saved, notorized, whatever...theres a camera and microphone in my squad that will tell any stories that need to be told.........its a public forum nothing more.......furthermore, in regards to trouble....people on here say we have nothing on the guy that ran......we have his bike and clothing description, we have his picture from wendys, and we have a plate and person that sat and ate with him at wendys.......and that is "nothing"......and yet you think that the annonymous words on this post are enough for me to get into trouble?.....explain that one....im pretty sure nothing will come of this situation with the person who ran .....as i stated before i have nothing to do with it...the detectives have the report, what they decide to do is on them. when i first got on here i was fired up about the situation...now i dont care in the least.......cmon, i was gonna share frosties with robbie and i still think it might have been him........what more do you want from me?

You have LOST point of this Web site and its to **** on people like you and any body else who doesn't like wheelies endo's ECT...because its dangerous........and you could get hurt.....ogh NO thats the reason most of us do this is FUN and should be LEGAL. SO GO POST ON A I LOVE COPS PAGE YOUR JUST WASTING OUR TAX MONEY TRYING TO DIG UP SOME INFO ON A DUDE THAT SMOKED YOU AND YOUR POPO BOYS.

We love to ride and it puts a lot of smiles on peoples faces and will always....
Old 03-08-2005, 01:54 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

motopsycho; " last i checked there was a traffic division doin their job blah"
yeah, thats why this cop was out just "shooting the ****" .
that really sounds like he's hard at work...........
goat;" i bench blah and am real tough..." im not impressed bro... use some of your superhuman skills to do your job... lol gimme a break....well i hope you have a good view of how the majority of stuntriders feel about cops and why..and you wonder why this rider didnt want ot "hang out"...this is just one more stupid cop story that makes stunters hate cops more than they already do...
COPS vs. STUNTERS FROM THE DAWN OF STUNTING TILL THE END OF TIME
Old 03-08-2005, 02:00 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

goat you suck! your just jealous he got away. im friends with alot of cops and i know you guys just mess with people to have fun sometimes, thats bulls***, i also know that sometime they let people go on minor stuff just to be nice but most of you are just the assh*les that couldnt get laid in high school so you have to mess with us. I like some cops but i hope a stunter nails your wife while your out ticketing people for fun.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:01 PM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pigott666gsxr
You have LOST point of this Web site and its to **** on people like you and any body else who doesn't like wheelies endo's ECT...because its dangerous........and you could get hurt.....ogh NO thats the reason most of us do this is FUN and should be LEGAL. SO GO POST ON A I LOVE COPS PAGE YOUR JUST WASTING OUR TAX MONEY TRYING TO DIG UP SOME INFO ON A DUDE THAT SMOKED YOU AND YOUR POPO BOYS.

We love to ride and it puts a lot of smiles on peoples faces and will always....
yeah i know......... i got that the first time you wrote that this morning at 7:12 post #253......dumb a*s
Old 03-08-2005, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
motopsycho; " last i checked there was a traffic division doin their job blah"
yeah, thats why this cop was out just "shooting the ****" .
that really sounds like he's hard at work...........
goat;" i bench blah and am real tough..." im not impressed bro... use some of your superhuman skills to do your job... lol gimme a break....well i hope you have a good view of how the majority of stuntriders feel about cops and why..and you wonder why this rider didnt want ot "hang out"...this is just one more stupid cop story that makes stunters hate cops more than they already do...
relax vanilla ice....... dont be mad at me...that gay little wanna be thug look of yours will come back sooner or later...
Old 03-08-2005, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by krohnszx6
goat you suck! your just jealous he got away. im friends with alot of cops and i know you guys just mess with people to have fun sometimes, thats bulls***, i also know that sometime they let people go on minor stuff just to be nice but most of you are just the assh*les that couldnt get laid in high school so you have to mess with us. I like some cops but i hope a stunter nails your wife while your out ticketing people for fun.
again with the "couldnt get any in high school bit"......well doctor, heres another little psychology theory for you.....most people who have to bash and bad mouth others are doing so because they are useless, meaningless losers that have to tear down others to make themselves feel like more of a man. ...............you can all run your mouths all you want. but until youre standing next to the man, theyre just words.....
Old 03-08-2005, 02:10 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

now i havent read all the 14 pages of posts and noneed 2 but .... goat man if youre a cop why are you gonna post something like that especially where you ask permission for ****ing ramming a biker .. on stuntlife.com???
if you have a bike you should know that ***** not cool holmes and if youre a cop why are you gonna brag about chasin down/ possibly killing a fellow biker?? you must have issues or that badge makes you feel real powerful SFPD cops hardly mess with bikers you midtown USA guys have nothing better to do then sit around a wendys hahaha
all the cops that arent from westside or eastside have nothing better to do than wait around wendys and doughnut shops go find some real crime oh wait you cant biggest crime u find is some trailer park carnage hahahhaahahahaha
Old 03-08-2005, 02:11 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Don't put me with that group. I think this Goat guy is a little inexperenced as a cop but to say us against them. I'm out on that. I have had the nicest cops pull me over when I am WAY out of line and still cut me loose with no ticket.

To draw a line in the sand and put us aginst them, man that's gonna make it tough to find a practice spot and keep my bike outta impound.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
now i havent read all the 14 pages of posts and noneed 2 but .... goat man if youre a cop why are you gonna post something like that especially where you ask permission for ****ing ramming a biker .. on stuntlife.com???
if you have a bike you should know that ***** not cool holmes and if youre a cop why are you gonna brag about chasin down/ possibly killing a fellow biker?? you must have issues or that badge makes you feel real powerful SFPD cops hardly mess with bikers you midtown USA guys have nothing better to do then sit around a wendys hahaha
all the cops that arent from westside or eastside have nothing better to do than wait around wendys and doughnut shops go find some real crime oh wait you cant biggest crime u find is some trailer park carnage hahahhaahahahaha

turns out you were wrong........ should have read all 14 pages.....your statements and questions have been asked and answered about 50 times already.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:15 PM
I Love To Post!

turns out you were wrong........ should have read all 14 pages.....your statements and questions have been asked and answered about 50 times already.
Would be half that long if you weren't steady defending yourself.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:16 PM
LETS RIDE

"most people bash others because they are worthless" ..your quote bro..then you bash me? gimme abreak i been called worse..your posts show your maturity level.... lets see a pic of you, im sure its disgusting....
Old 03-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I Love To Post!

cmon, i was gonna share frosties with robbie and i still think it might have been him........what more do you want from me?

Robbie's Stock just went up a notch.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:19 PM

alot of you think im a cop and nothing else.........i do ride, i just dont get stupid on the streets.........anymore........ive gotten an operating on one wheel ticket, ive gotten a reckless driving ticket, ive had my bike impounded, ive had my licence suspended.....but the difference is i knew it was wrong....i got caught.......i didnt put my life, the lives of random folks on the streets, or that cops life in danger. i manned up, pulled over and faced the music.....im not gonna be at any contests, im not putting out a video, but i like to get up on one wheel just as much as any of you......i just realize that there is a time and place for everything......and if you choose the wrong place and time,......you need to man up....
Old 03-08-2005, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Schwartz
Would be half that long if you weren't steady defending yourself.

would you sit and take it?
Old 03-08-2005, 02:21 PM

"most people bash others because they are worthless" ..your quote bro..then you bash me? gimme abreak i been called worse..your posts show your maturity level.... lets see a pic of you, im sure its disgusting....

im defending myself.....you guys are the attackers
Old 03-08-2005, 02:22 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

alot of you think im a cop and nothing else.........i do ride, i just dont get stupid on the streets.........anymore........ive gotten an operating on one wheel ticket, ive gotten a reckless driving ticket, ive had my bike impounded, ive had my licence suspended.....but the difference is i knew it was wrong....i got caught.......i didnt put my life, the lives of random folks on the streets, or that cops life in danger. i manned up, pulled over and faced the music.....im not gonna be at any contests, im not putting out a video, but i like to get up on one wheel just as much as any of you......i just realize that there is a time and place for everything......and if you choose the wrong place and time,......you need to man up....

thats the best thing you've written ...it should end at that
Old 03-08-2005, 02:33 PM

in the flesh........let the bashing begin......... maturity? .....cmon i have taken alot of abuse on these pages......ive been quite mature.
Attached Images  
Old 03-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

am i the only one who realize's running from the cops is part of a stunt now.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Regular StuntLifer

smoothkustard is an unknown quantity at this point

i could be wrong however, i think goats original post was trying to give people a heads up by saying that if we run there is a chance that we could get rammed for doing so.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:47 PM
LETS RIDE

Whats That Look Called ????? The Howdy Doody? What A Dork ..im Done--d

Damn Can I Get The Last Hour Back? This Was Worthless

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!