someone ran on me today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: someone ran on me today!!!

Originally Posted by goat
what are you getting so excited about?.....you would have missed the whole thing....i know your fat as$ aint gonna come running out of wendys and leave your cheeseburger behind.

tickets are expensive.

run ! :YEAH
Old 03-07-2005, 09:54 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

funerals are more expensive
Old 03-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Group Moderator

cops r biches
Old 03-07-2005, 10:31 PM

goat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by INNERCITYSTUNT
This f@#$ is a cump, why are you on this site any way
i doubt you stunt
idoubt you even have a bike
but one thing i do know is
most likely got beat up and picked on your whole life
no pu$$y in high school
and hates the world for that.

and who the **** wants to chill with a cop!

oh ya FTP
ROBBIE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DOGGIE
YOUR MAKING US ALL PROUD!
im amazed at how many psychologists are on this site..........the traditional "all cops got picked on in high school" theory huh?.......good work, send me a copy of your thesis when youre done
Old 03-07-2005, 10:41 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by INNERCITYSTUNT
This f@#$ is a cump, why are you on this site any way
i doubt you stunt
idoubt you even have a bike
but one thing i do know is
most likely got beat up and picked on your whole life
no pu$$y in high school
and hates the world for that.

and who the **** wants to chill with a cop!

oh ya FTP
ROBBIE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DOGGIE
YOUR MAKING US ALL PROUD!

I was going to stay out of this thread, but after reading all the replies, I'm amazed. Why is it that all the guys busting this guy's nuts, are illiterate, and speak like they are still in middle school? This guy for example. Re-read what you just wrote. Do you sound very intelligent? And I'm not even talkin about the part where you give Robbie props. I've always given him the benefit of the doubt, but let's be honest, he's fcukin worthless......
Old 03-08-2005, 01:55 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

I've never run, and I don't condone it.

What I condone less is pesky porkers that think they're God, deciding whether or not to kill me or a friend for evading them. In most cases, if the police would back off of a bike when it first takes off on them, they'll slow down to a much more reasonable speed. But hey...f*ck that right? Just kill them and save yourself the indignity of getting ditched like a b*tch on prom night.

And on that note goat-faced bastard...you've made enough of the "without the lawyers I'd own..." statements to prove you're a f*cking idiot with more responsibility than you're mature enough to handle. I'd never run because I don't want to endanger some poor schmuck on their way to/from work. But as*holes like you really **** me off. One day you'll shoot some guy just getting his wallet out...or holding a cell-phone, and then maybe you'll see what we're talking about. You need to use your head, the big one, in a situation where your blood is pumping.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by Lotensin22
I've never run, and I don't condone it.

What I condone less is pesky porkers that think they're God, deciding whether or not to kill me or a friend for evading them. In most cases, if the police would back off of a bike when it first takes off on them, they'll slow down to a much more reasonable speed. But hey...f*ck that right? Just kill them and save yourself the indignity of getting ditched like a b*tch on prom night.

And on that note goat-faced bastard...you've made enough of the "without the lawyers I'd own..." statements to prove you're a f*cking idiot with more responsibility than you're mature enough to handle. I'd never run because I don't want to endanger some poor schmuck on their way to/from work. But as*holes like you really **** me off. One day you'll shoot some guy just getting his wallet out...or holding a cell-phone, and then maybe you'll see what we're talking about. You need to use your head, the big one, in a situation where your blood is pumping.

good god.....for the 101st time.... i thought this ended with the 100th......... HE WAS NEVER IN DANGER OF BEING RUN OVER!!!!!!!! ........go back and read all the posts.....why are so many people coming on here and reading one or two posts and then writing a novel that has been written and responded to 100 times?........and by the way.....shooting someone going for his wallet or holding a phone is totally different because in the areas i work, its a 50-50 chance that it isnt a cell phone........thats a totally different decision that i am payed to make ......now....in the future, read all the posts before commenting.
Old 03-08-2005, 03:16 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont really believe that you made most of this up just to get 'the guy' to talk. Sounds like your back-pedaling to me........probably because this post would be considered admissible evidence.

....But i hope i'm wrong
Old 03-08-2005, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
I dont really believe that you made most of this up just to get 'the guy' to talk. Sounds like your back-pedaling to me........probably because this post would be considered admissible evidence.

....But i hope i'm wrong
evidence for what?....he was never rammed, and we still dont know who did it...if we did have someone, if anything were admissable it would be the radio traffic for the chase.....and that radio traffic has nothing on it about ramming anyone.....because it didnt happen.....if someone on here said they shot their neighbor and it turns out the neighbor was never shot......then the post is just a post.......if this guy had gotten hit and i tried to say it was an accident or the bikes fault, then yes this post would be bad news......people who do run or commit most crimes love the attention. in my experience, the best way to get a reaction is to make them think that this great thing they did isnt worthy of squat......or better yet that i deserve their attention.....try it sometime....youd be suprised......we all have friends that love attention........try and divert or even take some of it sometime....youll get a reaction...
Old 03-08-2005, 08:12 AM

Pigott666gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

You have LOST point of this Web site and its to **** on people like you and any body else who doesn't like wheelies endo's ECT...because its dangerous........and you could get hurt.....ogh NO thats the reason most of us do this is FUN and should be LEGAL. SO GO POST ON A I LOVE COPS PAGE YOUR JUST WASTING OUR TAX MONEY TRYING TO DIG UP SOME INFO ON A DUDE THAT SMOKED YOU AND YOUR POPO BOYS.

We love to ride and it puts a lot of smiles on peoples faces and will always....
Old 03-08-2005, 08:25 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by sclevela
hey moron........do yerself a favor and stop fukking talking........... u sound like an idiot u dont speak for anyone let alone "everyone" on this site............ if people agree with u then let them say it for themselves......... seriously if yer a low life peice of trash let us live with a little mystery about it instead of jumpin right out there with the huge moronic neon sign we call yer mouth/typing fingers!.............. noones impressed.......... so do us all a favor......... next time a car pulls out in front of u......... rember what they did in biker boys.... twist the throttle.......... u can jump it....... i promise!

*** off u tool.

congradulations on yet another worthless post.

i was stating my oppinion. just because it isnt like yours (thank god) doesnt mean i dont have my own oppinon.

u and that *** cop should hang out together
Old 03-08-2005, 10:26 AM
LMB

LMB is an unknown quantity at this point

there is a reason most people don't like cops, they think they are above the law.I work with cops everyday (not by choice) and I hear **** like this tools first post all the time. But I am a firm believer in "what goes around , comes around", so I do believe and hope that he gets what he deserves.

P.S. hopefully no one has to die for the simple reason of being guilty of running across a parking lot.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:01 AM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by LSR Manubi
*** off u tool.

congradulations on yet another worthless post.

i was stating my oppinion. just because it isnt like yours (thank god) doesnt mean i dont have my own oppinon.

u and that *** cop should hang out together

I'll reiterate my point about illiterate people. Buy a dictionary fcukwad! Every time you open your mouth, you make yourself look unintelligent.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:40 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

hypothetical question... if you come home and someone is standing in your lawn and takes off running as your pull your car in, do you assume he is innocent and let him go or do you assume he was gonna try some **** on your property and therefore chase him?

Just playing devil's advocate...
Old 03-08-2005, 11:57 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

The cops around here don't bust our *****. I know they see us and know us and probly know what were about(Trying to keep it clean). I see the lights I pull over to the right. F that catch a case over some BullShIat!

We have to watch what we ask for. If they let everyone go that runs everyone would run. Are we asking the police to serve us with handcuffs on?

Goat you say your a cool cop? I wouldn't want you in my neigborhood but I want cops there.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:03 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by goat
evidence for what?....he was never rammed, and we still dont know who did it...if we did have someone, if anything were admissable it would be the radio traffic for the chase.....and that radio traffic has nothing on it about ramming anyone.....because it didnt happen.....if someone on here said they shot their neighbor and it turns out the neighbor was never shot......then the post is just a post.......if this guy had gotten hit and i tried to say it was an accident or the bikes fault, then yes this post would be bad news......people who do run or commit most crimes love the attention. in my experience, the best way to get a reaction is to make them think that this great thing they did isnt worthy of squat......or better yet that i deserve their attention.....try it sometime....youd be suprised......we all have friends that love attention........try and divert or even take some of it sometime....youll get a reaction...

Admissable in the future?
Old 03-08-2005, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Schwartz
Admissable in the future?

im not ramming anyone....so feel free to have the post saved, notorized, whatever...theres a camera and microphone in my squad that will tell any stories that need to be told.........its a public forum nothing more.......furthermore, in regards to trouble....people on here say we have nothing on the guy that ran......we have his bike and clothing description, we have his picture from wendys, and we have a plate and person that sat and ate with him at wendys.......and that is "nothing"......and yet you think that the annonymous words on this post are enough for me to get into trouble?.....explain that one....im pretty sure nothing will come of this situation with the person who ran .....as i stated before i have nothing to do with it...the detectives have the report, what they decide to do is on them. when i first got on here i was fired up about the situation...now i dont care in the least.......cmon, i was gonna share frosties with robbie and i still think it might have been him........what more do you want from me?

Quick Reply: someone ran on me today!!!