Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 01-17-2006, 03:53 PM

lewisville is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: last post contest

In A THREE Story House, there is ONE light bulb on the third floor that you can't see from the first floor, there are THREE light switches on the first floor. You can only walk up the stairs once, and down the stairs once. How will you know which light switch turns on the light bulb on the third floor?
Old 01-17-2006, 03:53 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

yeah i did. Kiss my ***. I'll make it so my **** needs to be approved again if you keep that **** up.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:54 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lewisville
In A THREE Story House, there is ONE light bulb on the third floor that you can't see from the first floor, there are THREE light switches on the first floor. You can only walk up the stairs once, and down the stairs once. How will you know which light switch turns on the light bulb on the third floor?
Flip them all one at once?
Old 01-17-2006, 03:55 PM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

Fvck the switches, bring a flashlight?
Old 01-17-2006, 03:56 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

AND RRQT....I will never, ever get a grilled cheese from Friendlys...EVER....
Old 01-17-2006, 03:56 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

LOL @ Gix ... don't be a baby ... leave the pic up!
Old 01-17-2006, 03:57 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
yeah i did. Kiss my ***. I'll make it so my **** needs to be approved again if you keep that **** up.
Hey I'm just figuring this thing out man, thanks for being my guniea pig, I won't do it again, I actually felt bad for a second thinking maybe it was a surprise, but your post just told me it wasn't!! And to be fair you can do the same in return......I'm not as shy......actually maybe I'll post my wrestling pose pic in your comments would that make you happy?? LOL
Old 01-17-2006, 03:58 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

just remember the chief export of chuck norris is pain
Just remember my main export is spent shell casings.....like said previously....BRING IT!?!?! :YEAH
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JD
AND RRQT....I will never, ever get a grilled cheese from Friendlys...EVER....

Why's that?

Oh and Skillz ... just email me the pic nhrrqt@gmail.com and you have it and we will both post it up on our own pages

LOL ...

You are driving down the road on a stormy night and you pass a bus stop. You notice 3 people waiting for the bus in the harsh storm. First person is an old lady who is about to die. Second is an old buddy who once saved your life. third is the women of your dreams. if you could only pick up one who would you pick up??
Old 01-17-2006, 03:59 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Flip them all one at once?
that was what I was thinking!! You could also go outside and look up......
Old 01-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Been here a LONG time

Originally Posted by skillz954
Hey I'm just figuring this thing out man, thanks for being my guniea pig, I won't do it again, I actually felt bad for a second thinking maybe it was a surprise, but your post just told me it wasn't!! And to be fair you can do the same in return......I'm not as shy......actually maybe I'll post my wrestling pose pic in your comments would that make you happy?? LOL
So did I have the right way to post them then? I have never done that before and I wasn't sure ...
Old 01-17-2006, 04:00 PM
Been here a LONG time

You are driving down the road on a stormy night and you pass a bus stop. You notice 3 people waiting for the bus in the harsh storm. First person is an old lady who is about to die. Second is an old buddy who once saved your life. third is the women of your dreams. if you could only pick up one who would you pick up??
I would pick up the damn old lady ... haven't you ever watched Beauty and the Beast ... that old hag was a beautiful princess ... and she turned him into a beast for turning her away ...

I ain't taken no chances ... LOL ...
Old 01-17-2006, 04:01 PM

the old woman will die either way and the girl of your dreams doesn't exist, I'll pick up my boy that saved my life!!
Old 01-17-2006, 04:02 PM
JD

JD is a decent person

I would give the car to my old buddy, have him take the old lady to the hospital and wait for the bus with my dream woman.....

and yes...i read this is another thread before....so what?!?!
Been here a LONG time

Can't we just have them sit on eachothers laps?

Originally Posted by RRQT
So did I have the right way to post them then? I have never done that before and I wasn't sure ...
if you host at imageshack, you just grab the hotlink for websites link and paste it in, when you submit it should appear if it doesn't you grabbed the wrong one.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by RRQT
I would pick up the damn old lady ... haven't you ever watched Beauty and the Beast ... that old hag was a beautiful princess ... and she turned him into a beast for turning her away ...

I ain't taken no chances ... LOL ...
Well my gut instict told me to give the car to my friend let him take the old lady and stay there with the women of my dreams and wait for the bus..

but............

Then i decided to run the old lady over and put her out of her misery, have a quickie behind the bus stop sign with the dream girl, then take my old buddy and go drinking.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:05 PM

lewisville is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JD
Just remember my main export is spent shell casings.....like said previously....BRING IT!?!?! :YEAH
see my avatar-
You lose one year of your total life expectancy everytime you look at the image of Chuck Norris
Old 01-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Been here a LONG time

Well my gut instict told me to give the car to my friend let him take the old lady and stay there with the women of my dreams and wait for the bus...

but............

Then i decided to run the old lady over and put her out of her misery, have a quickie behind the bus stop sign with the dream girl, then take my old buddy and go drinking.

Well I have to admit ... the thought of picking up the woman of my dreams is pretty damn appealing ... LOL ...

Quick Reply: last post contest