Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 01-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
Re: last post contest

This really is not fun ... I am sitting here watching Family Fued ... some people give the stupidest anwsers to these questions ...

K - name something people offer to do for a friend who is laid up in bed ...
Old 01-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

Bring a get well card? Who would OFFER to bring a get well card for a friend in bed ... did that lady even listen to the question at all? Geesh ...
Old 01-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Been here a LONG time

Hey Gix ... I know you crashed your bike this weekend and I know you are in pain ... LOL ... would you like me to bring you a get well card? Wait ... I take that back ... that would be a long way to bring a card ... but I could send it ... I need to get some 2 cent stamps ... but I could send it ...
Old 01-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Been here a LONG time

Its quiet in here ... my goal is to make a whole page of posts tonight ... I have tried it numerous times before but have been unsuccessful ... maybe I can get it tonight ... Jarsh should be busy and I haven't seen Mandy around here lately ... where did she go anyway??? Hmmm ... something to ponder ... LOL ...
Old 01-09-2006, 07:56 PM
Been here a LONG time

So in order to get a whole page of posts I need to get to the next page ... so in order to do that I am just going to keep talking to myself ...
Old 01-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Been here a LONG time

An animal that makes a lot of noise ... this guy said a donkey - I think he's an idiot ...
Old 01-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Been here a LONG time

Hmmm ... what else can I talk about? Family Fued is over ... those idiots obviously lost ...
Old 01-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Been here a LONG time

Now I am watching Wife Swap ... this women is disgusting ... there are dead rats lying around her house ... thats GROSS!!!
Old 01-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Been here a LONG time

K ... this woman is absolutley disgusting ... but this other woman is ridiculous ... she has her 11 year old son doing push ups and being anything but a kid ... the husband isn't even allowed to pick out his own clothes ... ARGH ... LOL ...
Old 01-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Been here a LONG time

And there is still no one else here ... interesting ... Why is this thread dyeing? Its kinda depressing ...
Old 01-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Been here a LONG time

This whole rat thing under tha table is disgusting ... its gross ... And this guy needs his clothes picked out for him and wants them laid out a certain way ... I would kill them both of them ... neither of this families are good ... THEY BOTH suck ...
Old 01-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Been here a LONG time

I definatley like the cleaner house better ... I couldn't stay in the gross house .... EVER ... I would have to LEAVE!!! I would be cancelling out on my end of the bargain ... this poor boy does the trumpet and then an hour of cardio ... and then he has to shoot hoops till he gets 100 in ... this poor kid ... This kid has to wear a bracelet that says failure is not an option ... whats up with that?
Old 01-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Been here a LONG time

OMG ... she makes the husband sits in the back seat ... the son sits in the front seat ... but the husband ... he sits in the back ... WHAT!!!
Old 01-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Been here a LONG time

K ... so now the rules are going to change ... this woman wants the kids to use the toothbrush to scrub the toilet and then brush their teeth ... this house is beyond disgusting ... I think this woman needs to be SHOT ... LOL ...

And as a side note ... I can't believe I am still sitting here talking to myself and yet I haven't even hit another page ... ARGH ...
Old 01-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Been here a LONG time

How many damn posts are there per page? This is crazy ... gosh ... LOL ...
Old 01-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Been here a LONG time

Nope ... maybe this will be the post that puts me to another page ...

Another side note ... that last post was my 5400'th post ... yep ... soon I will be at 5500 ... thats a milestone isn't it?
Old 01-09-2006, 08:29 PM
Been here a LONG time

Now the wives are changing the rules for thier new houses ... this oughta be good ... LOL ... the son in the house that has to run the laps is SO excited .... LOL ... its great ... LOL ...
Old 01-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Been here a LONG time

Ahhhhhh ... a new page ... woo hoo!!! This is great ... that last post was the start of the new page ... I wonder if I can make it through a whole page ... I have been alone on the last page ... now someone will interupt me ... lol ... of course!
Old 01-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Been here a LONG time

Ahh ... this woman has banished the family pets to the basement and admits she is going to brainwash these people ... LOL ...
Old 01-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Been here a LONG time

This woman is completely insane ... completely insane

Quick Reply: last post contest