Whoring

It

Up

Are

we

?

?
Old 12-22-2005, 11:05 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: last post contest

clearly $!X.....WTF does it look like we're doing??
Old 12-22-2005, 11:09 AM

MsSparkles38 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RRQT
You make John sound like he is a huge deal ... Is Heather going? Cause I would much rather meet her ... LOL ...

LOL ...

Just playing ...

hahaha well duh I am going.... if john is going I am going.... lol are you gonna be there?!?!?
Old 12-22-2005, 11:13 AM

oh btw... gix it was really good to see you this weekend.... we all need to hang out more
Old 12-22-2005, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Kelm
Unless you have to work... like last time... lol

She's not going... She said it's too far! Pffttt
nope with my new job I dont work weekends.... so I will definitely be there!!!

but I am outta here I will talk to you later byeeee
Old 12-22-2005, 11:44 AM

Jonathanmango is a decent person

Sorry, got kind of busy at work. They actually want me to work... LOL
Old 12-22-2005, 11:52 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Kelm, I've never really interacted with you on here, tell me why, in your opinion, people give you such a hard time??
Old 12-22-2005, 12:03 PM

I'm annoying, weird, and stupid....
Or at least some of the decisions I make are.

But if you got to know me like John, Woo, and the 540 has, you'd understand why and that i'm a good person but just a tad off due to things i cant control.
yes that is the impression I've gathered, they are rough on the weak here....but I try not to judge. As far as things you can't control, I find that to be weak minded and lazy. You can control anything you want in life, but can not allow yourself to hide behind the excuses society provides you man. If I wanted I could hide behind the fact that I had an abusive parent growing up, and give into my anger, and be a useless member of society. Problem is our weak minded society would accept that and probably encourage that, but that would also mean that my mother wins, I refuse to allow that to happen. I made my mind up a long time ago to control my own destiny, you can do the same my friend.

I believe you are ADHD, correct?? Consider this, when I was a kid, that was not the case, you were just a problem child, they didn't give you a pill they told you to get your sh*t together. Now they want to give all these lazy weak minded folk a pill to fix their issues instead of making them confront and deal with it. I hope some of this makes sense man.....no insult intended just my
Old 12-22-2005, 12:07 PM

It's all good I frogive you... lol

They want you to work... hah

Were you at the Crofton, MD sport bike show last summer? I was there with my friend Jamie, he was riding a Black Gixxer 600 and I was on a Black Ninja 250.

Yeah, I was there. I live on the other side of RT. 3. You remember that golds gym...? I'm 3 light after it.

It was hot as **** that day!!!
Old 12-22-2005, 12:08 PM

Alright pees.... let me grab something to eat. talk/write you guys later
Old 12-22-2005, 12:20 PM
$!x

$!x is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
clearly $!X.....WTF does it look like we're doing??
Looks like you are hardcore whoring it up my man. Just tryin to take up some room wit those

long

a$$

See

How

many

pages

we

can

take

up

!!!!

Old 12-22-2005, 12:33 PM

Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person

wow this sucks.... I am at the hospital I couldnt see her because I am running a fever which I totally understand why. So Im sitting in the caf'e place that has wireless. Sick as a **** in the hospital! They said she will go home Saturday!
Old 12-22-2005, 12:39 PM

I'm not trying to make excuses but you have to realize I 99.9% of the time don't even think I am being annoying... and if someone tells me I am then I go into like a depression state, it sucks. Yes I'm ADHD.... I truly am ADHD though I can't stand to be in school and hear the clock ticking as that's all I can concerate on and I hear sounds no one else hears, stuff like that drives me crazy dude it makes my life a living hell. From the age of 9 I was diagnosed with autisim and also have aspergers syndrome, adhd, and ocd.... It drives me insane and believe me I try to control it the best of my ability by listening to advice from my friends, like RRQT and stuff but its still hard.
well I would have been diagnosed with ADHD as a kid and I am OCD like a mother ******, I can control it, so there is hope, but I'm also 29 and it took a long time!! Good luck dude I was just curious.

Quick Reply: last post contest