Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 12-08-2005, 11:07 AM

Crazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura about
Re: last post contest

Originally Posted by RRQT
And you would be PERFECTLY willing to accept anything that happened to her body as a result from this? Even if she got stretch marks on her belly, thighs, and butt or anywhere else ... even if her ***** sagged a little and her nipples weren't perfect anymore ... even if she couldn't loose all the weight ... ????
Absolutely positively YES! She had my child, why the hell wouldn't I ???

Looks and features aren't everything in a relationship ... at least in mine it's not.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:08 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Take the bow off the damn puppies neck and mail her to me already ... geesh ...
he wasn't talking about a puppy Dear......he meant his circulation goof....
Old 12-08-2005, 11:09 AM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by skillz954
he wasn't talking about a puppy Dear......he meant his circulation goof....

I know, silly boy ... but I want a damn puppy so bad ... LOL ...

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by telefonica600
give her some white powder to sniff on a regular basis when she is hungry. The weight will go away
BWAHAHAHAHA the famous coke diet!!! That's pimp Steve

Crazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
Nah. Me and RRQT were talking about it b/c she wants bolt ons.
Ok good ... I was worried there for a sec that I might have to slap Rita around a little bit and knock some sense into her ....
Old 12-08-2005, 11:10 AM

RuntStunts is a decent person

We will have Sheltie puppies on or around the 19th
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Crazy Grape
Absolutely positively YES! She had my child, why the hell wouldn't I ???

Looks and features aren't everything in a relationship ... at least in mine it's not.

Well you are a good man, then ... cause a lot of guys put so much pressure for a woman to get back to where she was ... and sometimes its just not possible ... and there are certain things that you just can't fix - like the stretch marks and the ***** ...

And you would be PERFECTLY willing to accept anything that happened to her body as a result from this? Even if she got stretch marks on her belly, thighs, and butt or anywhere else ... even if her ***** sagged a little and her nipples weren't perfect anymore ... even if she couldn't loose all the weight ... ????
Grape said it perfect....his child, he'll always love her......sounds like an insecure woman talking there.....funny thing is she just called the boys out for being insecure......
Old 12-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Been here a LONG time

We will have Sheltie puppies on or around the 19th

I REALLY want a keeshound SO bad ...
Old 12-08-2005, 11:13 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Ok good ... I was worried there for a sec that I might have to slap Rita around a little bit and knock some sense into her ....
No but you can slap her anyways if you want to when we get there tonight.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Been here a LONG time

Grape said it perfect....his child, he'll always love her......sounds like an insecure woman talking there.....funny thing is she just called the boys out for being insecure......

Not insecure ... my husband could honestly care less if I gained 30 pounds and kept it there for the rest of my life ...

Here is the thing though - regardless of if he cares or not ... I care ...

I wanna be little again ... I wanna be 5' 8" 120 pounds ... I wanna go back to where I was in highschool ...

Thats a woman though ... none of us want to be huge ... we all want to be little and perfect ...
Old 12-08-2005, 11:15 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Not insecure ... my husband could honestly care less if I gained 30 pounds and kept it there for the rest of my life ...
Maybe b/c he put on some pounds himself.

Thank you, thank you very much .....

Well you are a good man, then ... cause a lot of guys put so much pressure for a woman to get back to where she was ... and sometimes its just not possible ... and there are certain things that you just can't fix - like the stretch marks and the ***** ...
I try but I'm sure not perfect. In that case, the girl is just as guilty for allowing the guy to put that pressure on her.

Here is the thing though - regardless of if he cares or not ... I care ...

I wanna be little again ... I wanna be 5' 8" 120 pounds ... I wanna go back to where I was in highschool ...

Thats a woman though ... none of us want to be huge ... we all want to be little and perfect ...

I guess you need to send me before and after pictures so that I can tell you that you are still beautiful.

BTW - what is with the **** you are giving me on myspace?
Old 12-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Been here a LONG time

Maybe b/c he put on some pounds himself.

Sure he did ... but I accept that too ... but even if he hadn't - who would he be to tell me I needed to loose weight ... isn't that part of marriage - accepting your spouse for better or worse????
Old 12-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Been here a LONG time

I guess you need to send me before and after pictures so that I can tell you that you are still beautiful.

BTW - what is with the **** you are giving me on myspace?
See those 8 friends on your homepage ... I wanna be in the top 8 ... damn it ... keep me there.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:17 AM

No but you can slap her anyways if you want to when we get there tonight.
Like I needed your permission
Old 12-08-2005, 11:18 AM

I gained 15 pounds with my wife when she was pregnant and it has never gone away

You are right, the difference there is the thought process between men and women. You don't all have to be bean poles with big ******* to be beautiful. I like a little meat on the bone. Lets me know my girl will hold up in a rough situation.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:18 AM

Sure he did ... but I accept that too ... but even if he hadn't - who would he be to tell me I needed to loose weight ... isn't that part of marriage - accepting your spouse for better or worse????
This is not an insult, this is my opinion, I am vain, I know this, my girl will know this before marriage, I'm always gonna look good, she better too, but there is an amount of time where the I just had a baby thing will work......after that......
Old 12-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Been here a LONG time

Like I needed your permission

K - you can have my permission then ... when you hit her ... and she says WTF ... tell her RRQT on SL said it's ok ... LOL ... she prolly won't like it ... but oh well ... LOL ...

Quick Reply: last post contest