Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 12-08-2005, 10:12 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: last post contest

Originally Posted by RRQT
I put over 1600 lights on my Christmas tree ... it's simply beautiful
can you say fire hazard??
Old 12-08-2005, 10:13 AM

KF_Chris is a decent person

I think that you two need to talk and agree that those are for your pleasure only (physical and visual). Sure she's gonna get shirts that accentuate (look at the big brain in action) the "twins" but that's just gonna happen. There's always gonna be guys out there who don't have the same mental rules as us decent ones (look at Skillz).
Old 12-08-2005, 10:14 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dudeman47
I think that you two need to talk and agree that those are for your pleasure only (physical and visual). Sure she's gonna get shirts that accentuate (look at the big brain in action) the "twins" but that's just gonna happen. There's always gonna be guys out there who don't have the same mental rules as us decent ones (look at Skillz).
Yeah, but i think that confidence boost in a woman could be devastating to a relationship.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:14 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
OK well here is my problem with that. New **** = new confidence = she is gonna fu(k around on you. it happens time and time again. Not worth a nice rack to loose someone you care about. I'm not against women getting them to feel better about themselves. It's not that at all. But i'm a guy and i know when a girl with big **** walks into a room i look. And if i was single i would throw game to her. Every other guy in the world thinks the same way as me. Eventually she will get it in her head that she is too good for you and leave your ***.
He's right it's like a fat chick that losses a ton of weight....instant ***** because she's so unused to the attention.....I love those girls!!
Old 12-08-2005, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by telefonica600

you want one too budy, you know it
quilty as charged man.....I may live in the burbs now but this kid is from the sticks!!
Old 12-08-2005, 10:16 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by skillz954
He's right it's like a fat chick that losses a ton of weight....instant ***** because she's so unused to the attention.....I love those girls!!
She Michelle. I told you so.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:17 AM

quilty as charged man.....I may live in the burbs now but this kid is from the sticks!!
Me too me too.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:18 AM

Crazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura about

#1 .... Skillz, you gotta keep up bro and quit backtracking our conversations.

#2 .... Gix, I hear ya bro, it's bad enough with how often we have to get up in someone's grill ... looking or staring is fine with me, I could care less, its when they lay a hand on her that it's crossing the line. case in point a month ago, I was in that damn club for 2 minutes and already had to set someone straight and it wasn't even my woman the first time! Knowing that you always have my back is a bonus in these situations ....

#3 .... RRQT, I'm all for my wife-to-be to be happy but seriously, "bolt-ons" wouldn't be neccesary so long as I'm letting her know that yes she is beautiful and no she doesn't need **** like that. I would never help her pay for something like that and I would most likely be totally against it.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by RRQT
Hey Skillz ... we are WAY off that topic now ... lol ...

Join the group - K?
blow me douchebag I was catching up....who made you the ******* activity supervisor.......but I should thank you, everyday you make me realize how lucky I am to be single!!! K?
Old 12-08-2005, 10:20 AM

Oh and skillz. Sorry i went soft on you yesterday. I forgot about the rules of

bros before hoes.

Although if you happen to find that one special girl in your life you do need to put her up on a pedistal b/c she is your number one.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:22 AM

awwww Larry's getting all sappy.
I think I'm gonna shed a tear
Old 12-08-2005, 10:23 AM

as far as bolt ons go.....I like everyone looking at my girl when we're out, I don't even care if they stare, she knows who she's leaving with. Plus the women I tend to date (strong, independant types ) I like to see them handle themselves and if they can handle me they usually have no issues with some chump being a pig. But I got her back.

It also depends on the girl, an immature/insecure girl would cave to the new attention, but if a woman is hot before, they would be used to the attention, and it wouldn't be as much of an issue. Plus I'm pretty hot and great in the sack, so I really don't worry about that stuff.....I've never been cheated on.....
Old 12-08-2005, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Crazy Grape
"bolt-ons" wouldn't be neccesary so long as I'm letting her know that yes she is beautiful and no she doesn't need **** like that. st it.
Yeah seems to me unless you have really ****ed up **** that maybe you are just lacking something in your home life which makes you feel like you need to be more sexy which leads me back to the whole noew confidence thing. If you are indeed lacking support at home, as soon as someone else starts showing you that support you need you will be gone.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:25 AM

Oh and skillz. Sorry i went soft on you yesterday. I forgot about the rules of

bros before hoes.

Although if you happen to find that one special girl in your life you do need to put her up on a pedistal b/c she is your number one.
I realize that bro, just haven't found her yet and I ain't kissing the a$$es of every douchebag that thinks she's God's gift, which is most in this area!! Because if you do they'll walk all over you and bounce....damned if you do damned if you don't.....viva la boycott!!
Old 12-08-2005, 10:27 AM

as far as bolt ons go.....I like everyone looking at my girl when we're out, I don't even care if they stare, she knows who she's leaving with.

I agree with this and this is how I look at it.

I have been cheated on though...that **** sucks
Old 12-08-2005, 10:27 AM

Nah i hear ya. It's cool. I was just saying that RRQT is a cool girl and i got respect for her so i was sticking up for her.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

as far as bolt ons go.....I like everyone looking at my girl when we're out, I don't even care if they stare, she knows who she's leaving with. Plus the women I tend to date (strong, independant types ) I like to see them handle themselves and if they can handle me they usually have no issues with some chump being a pig. But I got her back.

It also depends on the girl, an immature/insecure girl would cave to the new attention, but if a woman is hot before, they would be used to the attention, and it wouldn't be as much of an issue.
Wow ... Skillz and I agree on something ... strange ... LOL ...

I guess it has to do with security on both sides of the relationship then....some guys are gonna assume the worst and push her away, but pimps like us don't need to worry, they know where it's at!!

Sorry to hear that....she didn't deserve you anyway!!

Me too. maybe that's why i feel this way.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:30 AM

Nah i hear ya. It's cool. I was just saying that RRQT is a cool girl and i got respect for her so i was sticking up for her.
I hear ya.....but she's gotta show a mo fo some respect.....or expect the same in return......women.....

Quick Reply: last post contest