Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 12-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
Re: last post contest

Originally Posted by dudeman47
no problem then. I have had a few girlfriends that I talked with about getting bazooms, but I'd only 'invest' if it was a permanent relationship.

So if she wanted to buy them herself you would be ok with that? Even if it meant other guys looked at her when you went to a club and stuff ... as long as she was comming home with you and you were confident in your realationship and there were no RUDE comments wouldn't you be proud to know that the girl every guy in the club wanted was on your arm?
Old 12-08-2005, 09:58 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

OK well here is my problem with that. New **** = new confidence = she is gonna fu(k around on you. it happens time and time again. Not worth a nice rack to loose someone you care about. I'm not against women getting them to feel better about themselves. It's not that at all. But i'm a guy and i know when a girl with big **** walks into a room i look. And if i was single i would throw game to her. Every other guy in the world thinks the same way as me. Eventually she will get it in her head that she is too good for you and leave your ***.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

Grape ... whats your opinion? If your wife wanted implants and it was something she has thought about for a long time and still decided she wanted them would you support her decision?
Old 12-08-2005, 10:00 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RRQT
So if she wanted to buy them herself you would be ok with that? Even if it meant other guys looked at her when you went to a club and stuff ... as long as she was comming home with you and you were confident in your realationship and there were no RUDE comments wouldn't you be proud to know that the girl every guy in the club wanted was on your arm?
No RUDE comments. Please. I hear them already about my wife and it gets me into fights all the time. I'm sorry, but i just don't take well to some scum bag talking about my girl. If they look and don't make it obvious that's one thing. when they point and talk and **** is when i flip my lid.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Been here a LONG time

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
OK well here is my problem with that. New **** = new confidence = she is gonna fu(k around on you. it happens time and time again. Not worth a nice rack to loose someone you care about. I'm not against women getting them to feel better about themselves. It's not that at all. But i'm a guy and i know when a girl with big **** walks into a room i look. And if i was single i would throw game to her. Every other guy in the world thinks the same way as me. Eventually she will get it in her head that she is too good for you and leave your ***.

Sounds like you are insecure ... especially you saying that nipples can't be too big ... ***** can't be too saggy ... blah blah blah ... sounds like you want a perfect rack on your girl but if she tries to get it you aren't cool with it ... you'll realize once Rita pops out some kids ... they are never the same ... IF she loves you then her confidence will only make your realtionship stronger ...
Old 12-08-2005, 10:02 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by telefonica600
guess I better put the snow plow on the mower tonight!!
you know you're a redneck if.....
Old 12-08-2005, 10:03 AM

Sounds like you are insecure ... especially you saying that nipples can't be too big ... ***** can't be too saggy ... blah blah blah ... sounds like you want a perfect rack on your girl but if she tries to get it you aren't cool with it ... you'll realize once Rita pops out some kids ... they are never the same ... IF she loves you then her confidence will only make your realtionship stronger ...
You say that now.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:04 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

And will you all shush about the snow ... LOL ... it's giving me a damn near breakdown ... I just hate it that much ... and in NH we are supposed to get A LOT ... Argh ...
sniff....sniff....sniff.....sigh
Old 12-08-2005, 10:04 AM

RuntStunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
you know you're a redneck if.....

you want one too budy, you know it
Old 12-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Been here a LONG time

You say that now.

You think she'll be the same ... poor girl ... she's being set up to dissapoint you
Old 12-08-2005, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by john LegionST
so i tell everyone about drunk tubing and they all hated on me... WTF??!?!?!?! told me it'd be boring and stuff...
That sir is the opinion of folks who have never gone drunk tubing!!
Old 12-08-2005, 10:06 AM

I am with you there. All it takes is 1 jackass spending enough time saying the right things and putting thoughts in her head to make it happen once. Afte it happens the first time, it will happen again and the **** is over from there.
I am all about my wife feeling good about herself, but there is a limit to what I am willing to sacrifice for her happiness. It sure as hell will not be the entire relationship.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:07 AM

KF_Chris is a decent person

My girlfriend has a fantastic rack, already. She's had one kid and hopefully the twins stay upright after another one. If she want's a new set, I have no problem with that. She already gets looked at by every Joe Schmoe on the streets (got a nice big booty to match up top) and I only say something to the ******** who sit and stare at them. She can ignore them, but it's really disrespectful to fukin stare at another man's woman.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:08 AM

My girlfriend has a fantastic rack, already. She's had one kid and hopefully the twins stay upright after another one. If she want's a new set, I have no problem with that. She already gets looked at by every Joe Schmoe on the streets (got a nice big booty to match up top) and I only say something to the ******** who sit and stare at them. She can ignore them, but it's really disrespectful to fukin stare at another man's woman.

maybe we need some pictures to prove that

j/k
Old 12-08-2005, 10:09 AM

Fake Trees Are The Grinch's Way Out ...
I'm not even gonna bother putting up a tree this year cuz I'm all alone as RRQT has pointed out several times......real ones are nice......but for those of us with cat's and that are neat freaks fake trees are great too......
Old 12-08-2005, 10:10 AM

thank you steve.

And Chris. I agree. I hate when people stare and talk. My thought is well now she has nice new **** she's gonna want to show them off. Homie don't play that game.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:10 AM

maybe so, but it's a dual holiday...being my birthday and all
Mine is next Tueusday.....Steve's just passed.....when is yours again?
Old 12-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Been here a LONG time

Hey Skillz ... we are WAY off that topic now ... lol ...

Join the group - K?
Old 12-08-2005, 10:11 AM

Skillz. We Are Wasy Passed All That ****. Reply To The New Topic Damnit.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:12 AM

agith, back to meetings for a while.

laterz

Quick Reply: last post contest