Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 11-18-2005, 12:18 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: last post contest

she kinda laughs and says,
I don't have a car, I was walking home from school cause my ride left me...

I start thinking, Oh **** this girl is in high school, so my next question is, What grade are ya in?
Old 11-18-2005, 12:19 AM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

5th?
Old 11-18-2005, 12:20 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

She says, I'm a sophomore...

D'OH! as i speed up a little more, So I'm cruisin with some strange minor chick in my truck, no one knows she is with me, and I'm thinking, oh man, when I pull into her driveway her folks are gonna see her gettin out of some strange vehicle and there are gonna be about 328453 milliion questions...
Old 11-18-2005, 12:22 AM

then I start thinking, what my folks would have done if I had gotten into the car with some stranger when I was a little kid... I would have had my *** beat for being such a tool... and my folks would have told me about how wreckless I was, and all that Jazz...

What the hell was this chick thinking getting in the truck with a strange guy? I mean she didn't know who I was, she didn't know what I could have done to her...
Old 11-18-2005, 12:23 AM

But I guess after walking 2 miles in the blustery 27 degree day, and knowing that she had over 5 miles to go before she was home, death was a risk she was gonna take either way she looked at it...
Old 11-18-2005, 12:25 AM

So we get down the road from her house and she tells me, that that is far enough, she will walk the rest of the way...

So I think she may have been thinkin the same thing I was about how she was gonna explain getting in the truck with a stranger to her folks...
Old 11-18-2005, 12:25 AM

Yeah, she is an idiot. I am nearly 28 years old and wouldn't consider getting in the car with a stranger. Her parents should realize what kind of danger she is in doing **** like that. People are nutz out there!!
Old 11-18-2005, 12:27 AM

So I rush home, drop the deuce, and go to work, ending up only about 5 minutes late.

I think the Karma points I gained by helping out this girl, allowed me to go 80mph the whole way to work with little to no traffic, and not see a single cop...
Old 11-18-2005, 12:28 AM

hometownhero is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
I am the great lizzard king...

Big Jarsh

big jarsh, ur my hero....

down with the man...
Old 11-18-2005, 12:29 AM

That was nice of ya to help the girl out, still stupid on her part though.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
Yeah, she is an idiot. I am nearly 28 years old and wouldn't consider getting in the car with a stranger. Her parents should realize what kind of danger she is in doing **** like that. People are nutz out there!!
no ****, I mean, what if I were some nut job?
But I think that's the type of **** that keeps people from helping others out, because you never know what kind of person you are dealing with...

Me, I probably wouldn't have picked her up if she was a guy.
And if she had said NO, to the ride, I would have at least offered her my Cell Phone to call someone to get her out of the cold...

I have picked up a few people in my day giving them a ride to various places. I hope that it doesn't bite me in the *** some day...

Big Jarsh
Old 11-18-2005, 12:32 AM

no ****, I mean, what if I were some nut job?
But I think that's the type of **** that keeps people from helping others out, because you never know what kind of person you are dealing with...

Me, I probably wouldn't have picked her up if she was a guy.
And if she had said NO, to the ride, I would have at least offered her my Cell Phone to call someone to get her out of the cold...

I have picked up a few people in my day giving them a ride to various places. I hope that it doesn't bite me in the *** some day...

Big Jarsh
Yeah, you have to be careful, male or female. Me personally never stop for anyone... It's terrible to have to be that way.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:36 AM

Yeah, but when I stop, I'm like, C'mon, hop in, I won't hurt ya little gurl. I just need help finding my lost puppy!
Gets em everytime!
bwahahaha

Seriously though, I like to help people, and it will be my downfall soomeday...

Big Jarsh
Old 11-18-2005, 12:38 AM

Yeah, but when I stop, I'm like, C'mon, hop in, I won't hurt ya little gurl. I just need help finding my lost puppy!
Gets em everytime!
bwahahaha

Seriously though, I like to help people, and it will be my downfall soomeday...

Big Jarsh
lmao.. You carry around a sack of candy don't you?
Old 11-18-2005, 12:42 AM

I do, but it's cause I'm a fat kid..

lol

Big Jarsh
Old 11-18-2005, 12:44 AM

I do, but it's cause I'm a fat kid..

lol

Big Jarsh

You're so crazy.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:49 AM

lol..

I"m not crazy, I'm just misunderstood...

haha

Big Jarsh
Old 11-18-2005, 01:05 AM

Ya know, if I were to post every minute on the minute for the next hour, I would finally be able to take over 22nd place all time...
Old 11-18-2005, 01:07 AM

But you know that as soon as I get way up there in the place, this thread is gonna get deleted or moved and I will fall back to page 2...

I would be pissy!

Big Jarsh
Old 11-18-2005, 01:08 AM

But I don't think I have that kind of ambition to post every minute on the minute. I believe I am actually done posting for a few minutes unless I am replying to someone.

Big Jarsh

Quick Reply: last post contest