Gixxer_R.i.F. is a decent person
Re: last post contest

or maybe its just BW girls... humm
Old 11-13-2005, 10:27 PM

SaMack is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kelm
Sweet

Anyways, I was out today and took a picture of the stickers John gave me on the bike....

good deal..... representing!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:27 PM

MsSparkles38 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by samack600
what? did you step in dog pooh?
ok so.... I leave Johns house at 3 because I have a meeting at work at 6 (I am thinking 3 hours is PLENTY of time because it usually takes me 2 and a half) anyway.... traffic on 95 is HORRRRRIBLE.... so I am running late.... and I have like 8 miles until I get to my work and I am already 5 minutes late so I decide to speed up.... well OF COURSE.... I get pulled over.... get clocked going 92 in a 65.... OH YEAH BABY..... 280$ + 50$ fine for not having my registration.... AND ON TOP OF IT ALL.... I was 40 minutes late for my meeting at work..... my first ticket and it SUCKS
Old 11-13-2005, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Kelm
Sweet
I see Heather lurking....

Anyways, I was out today and took a picture of the stickers John gave me on the bike....
lurking huh?!?! haha jp but how you doing buddy?!?! stickers look pimp... you need to throw more on there though!!!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:30 PM

welcome to my world of bad car insurance..... 92 in a 65 ... no wonder you like bikes, there's a little speed demon in you

Just don't change anything on your car insuance they usually won't notice.... How does Marylands point system work?
Old 11-13-2005, 10:32 PM

call 9-1-wizzle!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:34 PM

uhm I got 4 points for it!!!!! THATS INSANE.... but I can go to court and try to get the points/fines reduced.... my wonderful daddy said he will get me a lawyer so hopefully that will help..... now in MD if the officer or a replacement officer doesnt show they usually just throw the ticket out.... but this cop was a douchebag and I am sure he will show.... but heres the biggest problem.... 25+ over is reckless driving...... they are going to NAIL me with that....
Old 11-13-2005, 10:37 PM

welcome to my world of bad car insurance..... 92 in a 65 ... no wonder you like bikes, there's a little speed demon in you

Just don't change anything on your car insuance they usually won't notice.... How does Marylands point system work?
and yes there is a speed demon in me.... even John is afraid to drive with me.... lol now let me clarify... I am always safe... I just hate driving... I want to be able to teleport (<--- is that a word) from one place to another but until thats possible I have to drive sooooo I drive fast to get there quicker~!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by MsSparkles38
ok so.... I leave Johns house at 3 because I have a meeting at work at 6 (I am thinking 3 hours is PLENTY of time because it usually takes me 2 and a half) anyway.... traffic on 95 is HORRRRRIBLE.... so I am running late.... and I have like 8 miles until I get to my work and I am already 5 minutes late so I decide to speed up.... well OF COURSE.... I get pulled over.... get clocked going 92 in a 65.... OH YEAH BABY..... 280$ + 50$ fine for not having my registration.... AND ON TOP OF IT ALL.... I was 40 minutes late for my meeting at work..... my first ticket and it SUCKS

Your hot you could have pulled off the "Oh officer Im sorry was I speeding :lean foward thing: can you please :tear: let me off with a warning it wont happen again"

But you can get out the registration fine just bring your registration papers to court get on the deferral program if offered in your state pay the extra 50 bucks and be good for 1 year get no points on your license
Old 11-13-2005, 10:38 PM

I got caught on the way to PSychofest this summer in good ole Mifflin county by officer Doodleac..... 84 in a 55 that was 4 points I just paid and didn't bother with court Officer doodle**** def would have showen
Old 11-13-2005, 10:39 PM

hey Helm...

Is that you on the red quad in your photo gallery? Sweat jump pic
Old 11-13-2005, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Gixxer_R.i.F.
Your hot you could have pulled off the "Oh officer Im sorry was I speeding :lean foward thing: can you please :tear: let me off with a warning it wont happen again"

But you can get out the registration fine just bring your registration papers to court get on the deferral program if offered in your state pay the extra 50 bucks and be good for 1 year get no points on your license
no no no no..... this guy was such a d*ck.. I could have been Miss America and he wouldnt have cared... he was straight up a$$hole!!! and right now I am not sure if I am more upset about the fine or the points?!?! the points is going to raise my insurance SKY HIGH... and the money... ugh! thats a lot of money for a dumb ticket.... I am soooo pissed......
Old 11-13-2005, 10:41 PM

I got caught on the way to PSychofest this summer in good ole Mifflin county by officer Doodleac..... 84 in a 55 that was 4 points I just paid and didn't bother with court Officer doodle**** def would have showen
yeah my daddy said he will hire an attorney for me... so I am hoping that will help me out I dont really know how all this shiznat works... I am new to this whole ticket thing!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:42 PM

holy snap you know that movie 10 things I hate about you? the prom scene who has ever had their highshool prom at a place like that
Old 11-13-2005, 10:43 PM

I know what you mean.... our prom was in a **** hole....
Old 11-13-2005, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by MsSparkles38
no no no no..... this guy was such a d*ck.. I could have been Miss America and he wouldnt have cared... he was straight up a$$hole!!! and right now I am not sure if I am more upset about the fine or the points?!?! the points is going to raise my insurance SKY HIGH... and the money... ugh! thats a lot of money for a dumb ticket.... I am soooo pissed......

get on the deferal program... it will take you points away... if it is your first offense they stay good for a year and no points

Quick Reply: last post contest