Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 11-10-2005, 12:02 PM

youknowmyname is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: last post contest

Originally Posted by RRQT
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (8 members and 2 guests)
RRQT, Mr.Gix, youknowmyname, crzystuntrider, kraZWhItEbOyFaN, dudeman47, Kelm, Crazy Grape

Wow ... and suddenly there are a lot of people roaming around in here ...

Damn post ******

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm ... I am doing a hell of a lot of nothing ... I am watching my two year old daughter run around my kitchen in her pajama bottoms ... she just said, "Bless you," when I sneezed and "You're welcome," when I said thank you. Damn, she is polite for a little kid ... LOL ...

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Yeah i'm at work too. Gotta make some bank you know.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:03 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

mmmmmmmmm lunch time. laterz

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:04 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

By my count - and I know I have my threads set to more threads per page than some other people = this thread is 198 pages - ALMOST 200 ... let's get moving people ...
Old 11-10-2005, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
Yeah i'm at work too. Gotta make some bank you know.

yeah i feel u on that...................the world needs more polite people RR so +1 for teaching ur daughter the right way. but -1 for youknowmyname for not being one of those polite people
Old 11-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Been here a LONG time

I'm gonna be the one to make it hit 199 ... damn it ...
Old 11-10-2005, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
mmmmmmmmm lunch time. laterz

Later homie
Been here a LONG time

That post didn't do it ... how about this one ... LOL ...

SOMEONE GET THEM TO CHANGE THAT DAMN RULE ... LOL ...
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

whats up ladies and gents.................see things are still going whoring well here. well quick note for everyone..........a buddy of mine has an 01 f4i for sale with 10k miles on it....wants 4500 for itspread the word if you want anyone interested shoot me a pm. i will have pics today or tomorrow.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Been here a LONG time

Damn it - when you are trying to accomplish something it seems like there are a really lot of posts per page ...

Why are there so many people lurking around in here but no one else is posting besides me and youknowmyname???
Old 11-10-2005, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by crzystuntrider
whats up ladies and gents.................see things are still going whoring well here. well quick note for everyone..........a buddy of mine has an 01 f4i for sale with 10k miles on it....wants 4500 for itspread the word if you want anyone interested shoot me a pm. i will have pics today or tomorrow.

How bout a motor for an r6.......................i dunno i lost mine
Old 11-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Been here a LONG time

Oh ... a new person posted ...

Hi ... welcome to the whoring this morning ... How are you? How is your day going thus far? Are you going to stay and chat with us?
Old 11-10-2005, 12:09 PM
IDLE WHORE

Damn it - when you are trying to accomplish something it seems like there are a really lot of posts per page ...

Why are there so many people lurking around in here but no one else is posting besides me and youknowmyname???
i just got here.............havent been here for a bit

Because we are the only cool people being post ****** right now
Been here a LONG time

Originally Posted by youknowmyname

Sometimes this works ... retrace your steps = where was the last place that you had the motor ... hmmm ... maybe you could just find it ...
Old 11-10-2005, 12:10 PM
IDLE WHORE

Originally Posted by youknowmyname
sorry bro no motor for a r6
Old 11-10-2005, 12:11 PM

Sometimes this works ... retrace your steps = where was the last place that you had the motor ... hmmm ... maybe you could just find it ...

Well there is pieces of it still in the parking lot where i blew it up Damn it
Old 11-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Been here a LONG time

Is this the post that starts the new page? I think ... maybe ...

Edit: Nope ... damn it ...
Old 11-10-2005, 12:12 PM

Is this the post that starts the new page? I think ... maybe ...

Edit: Nope ... damn it ...

this is

Quick Reply: last post contest