Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 11-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: last post contest

Why the *** is this door locked?? I notice the guy at the pump is standing there scratching his head. SO I shout out, I think the attendant is in taking a poop, so just hang in there, and we'll get what we need...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:10 PM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

So finally this guy comes out and unlocks the door, and appologizes for taking so long, and I could tell that he knew that I knew why I had to wait for the door...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:12 PM

I grab the milk and pay the fellow, and go on my merry way. I get back into the truck, turn the key, and ka chug ka chug, the truck fails to start...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:13 PM

What in the blue monkey *** is the problem now?!? I sit there for a second, turn the key, and it only rolls over, but doesn't fire, What the *** did I do to deserve this???
Old 11-06-2005, 11:15 PM

I wait a few more seconds, and turn the key, finally the truck grumbles to a rickity low idle, so I rev the motor a few times to get it going, I slap it into drive, and leave the gas station...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:18 PM

a few miles down the road I notice a couple cars on the shoulder with their 4-ways on, as I creep forward, I notice a queen sized mattress on my side of the road and a little old mexican dude in a truck on the other side of the road...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:21 PM

So I decide to stop to see if I can lend a hand, and plus I figure with the way my day has gone, I could use some good karma points, So I hop out of the truck, making sure to leave it running, cause I didn't want to have it not start on the side of the road...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:24 PM

As I get out of my truck, the other car that stopped decides, OK, someone else is gonna help out this guy, I don't need to help anymore, and leaves...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:27 PM

I hollar over to the guy, and say, can I lend ya a hand, and he says, (in a mexican accent) yea thanks alot sir. So we pick up the mattress and begin to carry it, across the busy road, and I'm thinking, ***, this is it, I"m gonna get killed helping out some dude who doesn't know how to tie down his load in the back of his truck...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:30 PM

But as you can probably tell, I didn't get run the *** over.
So I get into my town and every light in town is out. It's dark as hell, and no one knows how to treat an intersection when the light is out.. I mean, IF THE TRAFFIC LIGHT IS OUT IT MEANS IT'S A 4-WAY STOP NOW YOU *******!
Old 11-06-2005, 11:32 PM

I eventually manage to make my way home safely, and come into a candle light house.

Being that I just got out of work, I have to drop a deuce when I walk in the door...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:34 PM

I then find out that my sister has wasted our one good flush already, and if I go boom boom, there is no telling WHEN it will be able to flush, and my little brown children will fester until power comes back on...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:37 PM

Luckily I find out that my sister-in-laws house still has power, so I get to go over there to do my duty! I bet it's cause I was so helpfull to that mexican guy, that the good lord allowd my sis-in-law to keep her power, for me to poo...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:38 PM

I get there, drop a deuce, and remember that SWEET there is a wings game on tonight too..

I flip on the TV and check the game...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:39 PM

Rock on, the wings are winning 1-0 as soon as I turn on the game!

I don't get to watch the entire game, because that would have interfered with my mom, and sis-in-law watching Desperate Housewives...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:41 PM

So I watch Desperate housewives, and thankfully it was an eppisode where Eva Longoria (sp?) is in her underwear, lookin SMOKIN ****** HOT!

Then I check into the wings game, and they are winning something like 4-1, and the game is almost over...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:43 PM

So the Wings win their game tonight, and Desperate House Wives is over, I'm ready to go home, but I don't feel like going home to a power outtage, how do I figure out if power is on or not at my house???
Old 11-06-2005, 11:45 PM

Then it hits me...

Call the house, if the answering machine picks up then that means that the power is back on, and I can go home! So I call, and it rings about 438975279 times, and the answering maching picks up!

Power is back on at my ****** house....
Old 11-06-2005, 11:47 PM

So I drive home and park the truck in the driveway, and mozy my way up to the front door...
Old 11-06-2005, 11:48 PM

I walk into the house, take off my shoes, and fix myself a nice cold glass of pepsi...

Quick Reply: last post contest