Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 11-01-2005, 09:38 AM

MsSparkles38 will become famous soon enough
Re: last post contest

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
No plans for new years yet. We should all get together and rent a place in the mountains with a spa and **** and just have a party. You know or we could all donate money and put in a spa at my house and just have it there.
hahahahaha sounds good... see this whole holiday thing really sucks for me... because its like.. hmm do I stay home and spend it with my friends... or do I go to PA bail out on my friends and spend it with john and his friends (although I consider you guys my friends too now, you get the point though)....but its sucky!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 09:39 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll donate for the hot tub if Heather comes for a soak!!
Old 11-01-2005, 09:40 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just playing don't get all cranky.....
Old 11-01-2005, 09:42 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MsSparkles38
hahahahaha sounds good... see this whole holiday thing really sucks for me... because its like.. hmm do I stay home and spend it with my friends... or do I go to PA bail out on my friends and spend it with john and his friends (although I consider you guys my friends too now, you get the point though)....but its sucky!!!
I vote for Pedro. I mean John and his friends.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
I'm just playing don't get all cranky.....
lol I dont care... I think its funny!

Gix... yeah you guys are pretty awesome, I have to admit that I have a blast with you guys... but I cant completely bail out on my friends... maybe you guys just need to pack it up and come here and we can have a BIG HUGE get together!?!?!
Old 11-01-2005, 09:47 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Well i guess we will have to see about that one.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:51 AM

Crazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura about

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
This thread sucks,
and Mr. Gix does too!

Old 11-01-2005, 09:51 AM

Well i guess we will have to see about that one.
I am kinda kidding... I think that may turn into a disaster... I already know some of my friends that dont..... hmm... socialize with new people all that well... so maybe we should stick to the original plan... lol
Old 11-01-2005, 09:53 AM

Yeah i'm not very good with people who don't socialize either. Hence the whole car door story.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:56 AM

Kick some a$$ sea bass!!
Old 11-01-2005, 09:56 AM

Crazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura about

Yeah i'm not very good with people who don't socialize either. Hence the whole car door story.
I don't think that had anything to do with not socializing, just "bad" socializing ...
Old 11-01-2005, 09:57 AM

lol actually I have NOOOO idea what happened with that?! no one ever told me! all I ever got was.. someone swung open a car door so hard it bent backwards or something?! I DUNNO?!
Old 11-01-2005, 10:01 AM

lol actually I have NOOOO idea what happened with that?! no one ever told me! all I ever got was.. someone swung open a car door so hard it bent backwards or something?! I DUNNO?!
It wasn't swung open ... It was "forced" and made all kinds of "crunchy" noises
Old 11-01-2005, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Crazy Grape
It wasn't swung open ... It was "forced" and made all kinds of "crunchy" noises
ok ok ok!!! TELL ME THE WHOLE STORY.... why and who?!
Old 11-01-2005, 10:06 AM

ok ok ok!!! TELL ME THE WHOLE STORY.... why and who?!
Why - because the guy was a d!ck and totally disrespectful

Who - who what? who wanted to cut his throat out? who crunched up the door? who covered his car in beer?
Old 11-01-2005, 10:07 AM

Well here are the cliff notes from the situation. Three guys came to my house who were friends with Rita's best friend. They stood together and kept talking amungst themselves and looking at people funny. I let if go for a minute until i saw them look at me and say something. So i went and got changed came back and got in their faces. They didn't wanna fight me for some reason. Well they were leaving and someone told me that the one guy was disrespectful to the girls who they were there with and i didn't like that. So they were in thier car leaving my place and i found out about that so i ran over to the car and opened the door to pull the ****er out. Swat drew was right next to me and pulled the door open so hard it almost broke right off the car. They quick drove off but not before everyone pitched beer at them.
Moral of the story. NOBODY ****S WITH MY FRIENDS.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:09 AM

Well here are the cliff notes from the situation. Three guys came to my house who were friends with Rita's best friend. They stood together and kept talking amungst themselves and looking at people funny. I let if go for a minute until i saw them look at me and say something. So i went and got changed came back and got in their faces. They didn't wanna fight me for some reason. Well they were leaving and someone told me that the one guy was disrespectful to the girls who they were there with and i didn't like that. So they were in thier car leaving my place and i found out about that so i ran over to the car and opened the door to pull the ****er out. Swat drew was right next to me and pulled the door open so hard it almost broke right off the car. They quick drove off but not before everyone pitched beer at them.
awwwwwwwww minus all the violence, thats really cute!! glad you take care of your friends!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 10:11 AM

There wasn't much violence. I told him i was gonna cut his throat, but i had no knife so i was bluffing.

The reason they didn't wanna fight: I would guess because as soon as Mr. Gix got loud, everyone was right behind him ...

And I swear that door opened so far it touched the front fender!

Originally Posted by Crazy Grape
Why - because the guy was a d!ck and totally disrespectful

Who - who what? who wanted to cut his throat out? who crunched up the door? who covered his car in beer?
geez you need to work on your story telling skills..... hahaha

Quick Reply: last post contest