Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 04-17-2007, 01:16 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold
Re: last post contest

Originally Posted by Bray
sup chica
YOUNGIN! where the hell have u been?!

evltwinn999 has a spectacular aura aboutevltwinn999 has a spectacular aura aboutevltwinn999 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
stock up on the condoms now!! haha. just kidding!!
No you're not!!

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

stock up on the condoms now!! haha. just kidding!!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:17 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by evltwinn999
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But I'm jealous!!!
we'll take picture so you can feel like you were here with us!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:18 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

YOUNGIN! where the hell have u been?!
i've been around, just not on usa anymore lol even though its down...

mostly riding the fiddy :YEAH
Old 04-17-2007, 01:18 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

that smiles reminds me of homer simpson
Old 04-17-2007, 01:20 PM
StuntUSA MOD

i've been around, just not on usa anymore lol even though its down...

mostly riding the fiddy :YEAH
your graduating soon right? sweeeeeeet. I got an apartment right near Disney in Orlando, still going to school there?
Old 04-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

ya i graduate next month, move in august most likely, start school in september,

the apartment i looked at was right next to sea world lol
Old 04-17-2007, 01:23 PM
StuntUSA MOD

ohh I want to go to sea world! havent been there since I was like 7. I cant WAITTTT to be back down there!!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:26 PM

LMAO pimp my ride is showing updates on cars they did.

This one guy had a wrecked '03 corolla.
They gave him a rental car while they pimped his ride and he totaled it 15 min after he left the lot.
The car they pimped now has no bumper or hood. Wtf?
Old 04-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Certified

ohh I want to go to sea world! havent been there since I was like 7. I cant WAITTTT to be back down there!!
lol word. im debating on bringin the fiddy or not, wont even know where to ride it lol
Old 04-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by amberatua
LMAO pimp my ride is showing updates on cars they did.

This one guy had a wrecked '03 corolla.
They gave him a rental car while they pimped his ride and he totaled it 15 min after he left the lot.
The car they pimped now has no bumper or hood. Wtf?
lol i remember when they did that car.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:29 PM
StuntUSA MOD

thats gotta be one weird looking car
Old 04-17-2007, 01:30 PM
StuntUSA MOD

ask in the FL forum bray, i'm sure they will tell you the good spots in orlando
Old 04-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Certified

ask in the FL forum bray, i'm sure they will tell you the good spots in orlando
i dont think they tell spots in orlando anymore, since a lot of squids messed up a lot of their spots.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:32 PM
StuntUSA MOD

i dont think they tell spots in orlando anymore, since a lot of squids messed up a lot of their spots.
well then PM someone. the its top secret. SHHH.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Certified

well then PM someone. the its top secret. SHHH.
lol do u know your way around orlando?
Old 04-17-2007, 01:37 PM
StuntUSA MOD

decently yea... I know the touristy area the best.. obviliously.. but the rest, I'm okay at. My siblings live there so I have some practice driving around
Old 04-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Certified

alright chica im out, ill talk to ya later
Old 04-17-2007, 01:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

adios senor

Quick Reply: last post contest