Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 04-17-2007, 11:52 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough
Re: last post contest

Originally Posted by skillz954
HAHAHAHAHAHA you must be reading it different....cause I'm laughing at how sad your replies have been since sytfu......

I'm off to lunch Lawrence......read some "e-funny for dummies" or some ****.....cause I can't carry this convo much further!!
you don't think i'm funny b/c you think you are the greatest at everything (including being e-funny) But ask others and i'm sure they will find humor in what i wrote. Have a good lunch. maybe the walk to your car will loosen up that tampon you got stuck up there.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:15 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

well you may not be entertaining each other, but I'm getting a good laugh out of it.. keep up the good work
Old 04-17-2007, 12:26 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

wow u crazy *******
Old 04-17-2007, 12:27 PM

evltwinn999 has a spectacular aura aboutevltwinn999 has a spectacular aura aboutevltwinn999 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
well you may not be entertaining each other, but I'm getting a good laugh out of it.. keep up the good work
+10000000000000

Afternoon all!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 12:40 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

hi shelly, hi amber! good news.. I got an apt in FL! June 7th I'm outta NY for good
Old 04-17-2007, 01:00 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

Hey STOP POSTING....

I'm Tryin to Win HEre~~~~~~~~~~
Old 04-17-2007, 01:00 PM

evltwinn999 has a spectacular aura aboutevltwinn999 has a spectacular aura aboutevltwinn999 has a spectacular aura about

hi shelly, hi amber! good news.. I got an apt in FL! June 7th I'm outta NY for good
Wow....congrats!!!!!

I wanna move somewhere warm sooooo bad!!!

But I did get to ride my new baby to work today...so I'm grinning from ear to ear...
Old 04-17-2007, 01:01 PM

Oh ****...my profile still says I have the Ninja...gotta change that!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:04 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by evltwinn999
Wow....congrats!!!!!

I wanna move somewhere warm sooooo bad!!!

But I did get to ride my new baby to work today...so I'm grinning from ear to ear...
definitely should update that! getting an f4i.. ugh i'm so jealous.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:06 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

hi ladies.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:08 PM
StuntUSA MOD

hola senor
Old 04-17-2007, 01:11 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

:YEAH woohoo!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:12 PM

I have good news as well...Jay will be here in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:12 PM

i have even better news. oh wait. no i don't.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:13 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by amberatua
I know you will be having a fun weekend!!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:14 PM

:YEAH ooh yea buddy. hehe...I can't wait!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

sup chica
Old 04-17-2007, 01:15 PM
StuntUSA MOD

:YEAH ooh yea buddy. hehe...I can't wait!
stock up on the condoms now!! haha. just kidding!!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:16 PM

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But I'm jealous!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
i have even better news. oh wait. no i don't.
awwwwww

Quick Reply: last post contest