Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 12-21-2006, 01:28 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough
Re: last post contest

Originally Posted by evltwinn999
ok..going shopping..need to get Todd a new present

be back later
Tube socks are nice.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:29 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by evltwinn999
Princess cut FTW!!!
what the f*ck does FTW mean??
Old 12-21-2006, 01:31 PM

Crazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
Yeah grape and i know all about it. we used to work at a grocery store and those scum bags on food stamps were the most ignorant of all the customers. And they ate better than us.
yeah no kidding ... they ate lobster and steak every night and came to the store in their brand new friggin BMW .... we all knew who was paying for that, me and gix and every other hard-working individual ...
Old 12-21-2006, 01:31 PM

Crazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura about

what the f*ck does FTW mean??
***** The World I think ...
Old 12-21-2006, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Grape
***** The World I think ...
no i don't think that's it.

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red
It really is. It's fu(king depressing to see what it was before taxes and to see what you're left with after they get their greasy fu(king hands on it. Ugh, just pisses me off to think about it. We could have done so much with that money.......damn, now I'm pissed all over again.....
I need a drink.
It would be worse if you lived in Taxachusetts!!

yeah no kidding ... they ate lobster and steak every night and came to the store in their brand new friggin BMW .... we all knew who was paying for that, me and gix and every other hard-working individual ...
don't forget that they *****ed b/c they couldn't buy cigarettes with food stamps.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:35 PM

And remember those f*ucks that would come in with their foodstamps and by a pack of Kool-Aid for 10 cents so they'd get 90 cents change ... they'd come through your line like 20 times so they could buy a carton of cigs ... @ssholes ..... thankfully they can't do that anymore
Old 12-21-2006, 01:36 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Girls. which ones?? Round or princess cut?
I know you said girls but I have an opinion too.

I like the round ones.....they seem to sparkle more since they have more angles to them......
Old 12-21-2006, 01:37 PM

no i don't think that's it.
I think it's "For The Win" GHEY.....
Old 12-21-2006, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954

I like the round ones.....they seem to sparkle more since they have more angles to them......
Thanks. I appreciate you opinion.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:38 PM

I think it's "For The Win" GHEY.....
that is ghey
Old 12-21-2006, 01:43 PM

+1

Plus, as if it matters, she'll love either one
Old 12-21-2006, 01:45 PM

that is ghey
It's even more retarded ....
Old 12-21-2006, 01:48 PM

+1

Plus, as if it matters, she'll love either one
I know she will. I was actually leaning toward the princess cut. Hmmmm.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:59 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

I hear that. They took $1,750 out of mine. It's a kick in the d*ck.
U coulda done 1% on that, at least this one time, and still come out with getting money back at the end of the year, work the sytem,
Old 12-21-2006, 02:02 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

I know she will. I was actually leaning toward the princess cut. Hmmmm.
i had a set back in 03, when i had my wreck and was in a coma, and what not, they disappeared, the money in my wallet, my watch, all ig ot back were my socks and shoes, my pants were all bloody and so was my shirt... fvcken thieves, we called the ambulance place, my mom remembered when i was in the hospital, she said she didnt c my earings on me, and started questioning, but no1 know nothing, pfft, fvckin ********, guess they thought i wouldn't pull thru and if i did i'd 4get, but they didn't know my mom knew
Old 12-21-2006, 02:04 PM

Morning Jay - I can't believe in 10 pages no one asked you about the first thing you said.....congrats on getting laid!! Details??
Morning Larry - That's a nice bonus!! Good for you Bro!! Also did you really get a pair of Heelys?? That's fvcking awesome, they make them for adults??

Morning D Stunta - You're a good kid my friend but if this situation ain't working, don't be afraid to walk away man......NEVER SETTLE.....you owe it to yourself to find what you really want in life to make you happy.

Morning Amber - Hope all is well in Bama.

Morning Shelly - I think they are being jerks......I love my sweaters in the winter. They are great for work and what not......fvck the haters!!

Morning Brian - Merry Christmas Bro!!
still waiting??
Old 12-21-2006, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by I37
i had a set back in 03, when i had my wreck and was in a coma, and what not, they disappeared, the money in my wallet, my watch, all ig ot back were my socks and shoes, my pants were all bloody and so was my shirt... fvcken thieves, we called the ambulance place, my mom remembered when i was in the hospital, she said she didnt c my earings on me, and started questioning, but no1 know nothing, pfft, fvckin ********, guess they thought i wouldn't pull thru and if i did i'd 4get, but they didn't know my mom knew
Most likely it was someone at the hospital that was the culprit but there were probably so many people in and out of there, it would be impossible to track them down... the ambulance wouldn't have taken your earrings out or your watch off ...
Old 12-21-2006, 02:10 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

still waiting??
LMFAO, i usually never go back and read, sorry bro....

nah I just couldn't wait anymore, going from always getting it to nothing, uh uh, couldn't do it, so I had to make a phone call last night, did the norm, she rode, got her doggy, put her legs back, she gave me some brain, that was on the bed, the shower, i made her touch her toes, and she gave me more brain.... I usually let em stay if they are worth letting them stay, but sometimes, say ok well i gotta get ready and go, or i gotta early morning, long day, n give em the boot..... LOL

and whats up man, hows ur day going?

Quick Reply: last post contest