Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 09-08-2006, 09:00 AM

Crazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura about
Re: last post contest

Originally Posted by telefonica600
Morning *****!!!!

What about married azzhats from Indiana???? Will that cause door bending? hahaha

Nope, door bending is cause by b!tches that invite unwanted guests ... right Lar?
Old 09-08-2006, 09:01 AM

Crazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura aboutCrazy Grape has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
You better get your *** out here for that too. Get a baby sitter and bring your wife. It's a great time.
Hell, bring the kids ... well teach them how to play beer pong ... :YEAH
Old 09-08-2006, 09:02 AM

RuntStunts is a decent person

I remember the whole convo last year.......

Larry is a tough little lush.....
Old 09-08-2006, 09:03 AM

RuntStunts is a decent person

You better get your *** out here for that too. Get a baby sitter and bring your wife. It's a great time.

I will get to work on it this weekend......
Old 09-08-2006, 09:04 AM

I don't even think Lar was that drunk either ... actually, it probably would have been even worse if he was sober ...
Old 09-08-2006, 09:04 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

I'm a little guy, but yet no one seems to f*ck with me? I don't know why??
Old 09-08-2006, 09:05 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Crazy Grape
I don't even think Lar was that drunk either ... actually, it probably would have been even worse if he was sober ...
Grape remember that night we went to Finnegans Wake and those dudes were all up on the girls.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:07 AM

Grape remember that night we went to Finnegans Wake and those dudes were all up on the girls.
Of course ...

That actually came up in conversation a few weeks ago for some reason ... D says we are just overprotective and I say we just don't put up with a$$hats
Old 09-08-2006, 09:08 AM

It's probably a little of both, but we squashed that in a hurry.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:08 AM

That night it was more than just one little guy ... it was like a bee hive, we all swarmed around
Old 09-08-2006, 09:10 AM

It's probably a little of both, but we squashed that in a hurry.
True ... I mean gimme a break, we were in that place like 30 seconds and I was already full hot on the deal ....

That a$$hole to elbow thing is just not for me ......
Old 09-08-2006, 09:11 AM

That night it was more than just one little guy ... it was like a bee hive, we all swarmed around
True, but i'm saying in general people really don't f*ck with me for some reason.

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I'll be there with my wife so be respectful ....
well then I'm sure you'll have an apology for that nasty lil comment waiting for me......

True ... I mean gimme a break, we were in that place like 30 seconds and I was already full hot on the deal ....

That a$$hole to elbow thing is just not for me ......
I hear that. I would have rather just rode around the city in the limo giving the girls wedgies.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:12 AM

And, you know dayum well that if the shoe was on the other foot, D and Rita would have ripped some **** up themselves ....
Old 09-08-2006, 09:12 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

they don't want to hurt you??
Old 09-08-2006, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
well then I'm sure you'll have an apology for that nasty lil comment waiting for me......
If anyone on this site needs to apologize ... we all know who that should be ..

It'll be cool to actually meet you bro .. make sure you bring your beer pong "skillz" cause me and the wife kicked some @ss last year ...
Old 09-08-2006, 09:13 AM

And, you know dayum well that if the shoe was on the other foot, D and Rita would have ripped some **** up themselves ....
True dat. Actually last time this really hot girl started dancing with me and a bike show i was like "why don't you go dance with that dude so i can dance with my wife" Man was she pissed.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:14 AM

It'll be cool to actually meet you bro .. make sure you bring your beer pong "skillz" cause me and the wife kicked some @ss last year ...
Only b/c i was too drunk to even play. Oh and we are playing flip cup this year too. Look out.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:14 AM

You know I'm just playing bro!! LOL

I don't like to lose but have only played beer pong maybe 5 times so I might pass!!

Quick Reply: last post contest