Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 08-17-2006, 03:59 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: last post contest

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
hahaha skillz u fu(in rock!!!!!:YEAH :YEAH
Thanks Bro, How you been??
Old 08-17-2006, 04:01 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by telefonica600
skillz is a pimp...all there is to it...

That chick is fine.

Was she the one you could bounce quarters off her azz?
Yes that would be the one.....I have some nice pics of my current girlfriend, but I only post ex's!! So those should be up shortly!!
Old 08-17-2006, 04:02 PM

hey steve coming home from a bike show (weekly one) i stopped to offer this girl a ride well we end in my bed,1st she breaks my ballz about the sheets then she decides to **** me??

i think i have some of austin powers mojo with the sheets ??hahahaha she wouldnt go for the pics tho?? i will try again in a few days??
what did she say about the sheets?? Are these the pink sheets??
Old 08-17-2006, 04:10 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by skillz954
what did she say about the sheets?? Are these the pink sheets??

yeah there like pink/white/with grean,purple,red/maroon/ pokadots haha

i told her before we went into the house,( what ever you do you cant make fun of my bed set) she laughed and said ok??

when we walked in she started to laugh and i sais hey,you promised then she said i like them(there hot) i said we should get rapped up in them then !!! she said sure but do i have to keep my hands to myself.. i said :YEAH :YEAH

no u damn well dont!!!!

lol!!!!!! shes 20yrs old to!!haha

i am doing ok thanks for asking,howabout your self??
Old 08-17-2006, 04:11 PM
street killa

these are the sheets but a diff night(diff girl)

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...=164154&page=2
Old 08-17-2006, 04:12 PM

yeah there like pink/white/with grean,purple,red/maroon/ pokadots haha

i told her before we went into the house,( what ever you do you cant make fun of my bed set) she laughed and said ok??

when we walked in she started to laugh and i sais hey,you promised then she said i like them(there hot) i said we should get rapped up in them then !!! she said sure but do i have to keep my hands to myself.. i said :YEAH :YEAH

no u damn well dont!!!!

Classic G-Pimp right thurrrrr

I'm doing well, been seeing this nurse for about 3 months now, working, the same old, here's a pic of nursey.

So what's the deal with your house and sh*t??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_4274.JPG (41.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 08-17-2006, 04:13 PM

RuntStunts is a decent person

no u damn well dont!!!!

I would have told her that she damn well better not..
So you need to shave your chest like Austin Powers and call it your mojo...
Old 08-17-2006, 04:14 PM

I'm doing well, been seeing this nurse for about 3 months now, working, the same old, here's a pic of nursey.

Hellllloooooooo nurse......
Old 08-17-2006, 04:16 PM

Hellllloooooooo nurse......
be nice this one is Mrs. Skillz material......:YEAH
Old 08-17-2006, 04:17 PM

be nice this one is Mrs. Skillz material......:YEAH
I realize that. You have been stuck on this one for a minute, and talked about moving in. I refrained from asking for a sponge bath.... doh.....
Old 08-17-2006, 04:19 PM
street killa

thanks hahaha if it wasnt for b dubbs it wouldnt be a sport!!hahaha

i am not sure whats going on with it?? its for sale,had 15 people look at it,but she dosent want to drop the price?? i dont have a clue whats gonna happen?? she has had some other guy then before living there (another friend) haha right!!

hahaha actually i am gonna for tonight,cause when i was in prison i had 2 girls promise me a 3some when i got out,well..... time to pay up for these to girls so well see if they hold up there end!! by the way.... my camera is coming with,its chargeing up right now!!!!!!!!

boing!!!!...............
Old 08-17-2006, 04:20 PM

I realize that. You have been stuck on this one for a minute, and talked about moving in. I refrained from asking for a sponge bath.... doh.....
BWAHAHAHAHAH yeah this one's got potential.....but you never know so I'm not gonna get carried away till I see what's up for sure!! If it goes south you can get your sponge bath!!
Old 08-17-2006, 04:22 PM

i am not sure whats going on with it?? its for sale,had 15 people look at it,but she dosent want to drop the price?? i dont have a clue whats gonna happen?? she has had some other guy then before living there (another friend) haha right!!

hahaha actually i am gonna for tonight,cause when i was in prison i had 2 girls promise me a 3some when i got out,well..... time to pay up for these to girls so well see if they hold up there end!! by the way.... my camera is coming with,its chargeing up right now!!!!!!!!

boing!!!!...............
She just doesn't want to move out, do you have a lawyer?? What does he say?? Who is paying the mortgage right now?? I'm telling you Bob, burn that mother fvcker to the ground!! :YEAH

I want to see the pics of the 3 some.....video if you get it!! LOL
Old 08-17-2006, 04:26 PM
street killa

She just doesn't want to move out, do you have a lawyer?? What does he say?? Who is paying the mortgage right now?? I'm telling you Bob, burn that mother fvcker to the ground!! :YEAH

I want to see the pics of the 3 some.....video if you get it!! LOL
i guess the guy is paying it cause the bank said it was paid??

if i get a 3some tonight, i will post the vid and or pics... no doubt in my mind i wont post it!!! hahaha

words from a great man (a stiff **** has no concsonse) that great man.......................... is me!!hahaha did u really have to ask??hahahaha

i am out,i`ll be back in about 1 hour then i have to get ready for the ladies!!!!

peace out my brothers!!!!
Old 08-17-2006, 04:27 PM

boing!!!!...............
Tell your lawyer to file the paperwork to have your name pulled off of the house. Say that you want a payment of your half of the equity in the house. This will either force her to sell and split it with you, or you can just be free and clear and watch her sink....Either way it works out well.

You still got my e-mail for those pics bro..
Old 08-17-2006, 04:44 PM

Tell your lawyer to file the paperwork to have your name pulled off of the house. Say that you want a payment of your half of the equity in the house. This will either force her to sell and split it with you, or you can just be free and clear and watch her sink....Either way it works out well.

You still got my e-mail for those pics bro..
+1 I agree with Steve, explore your options and try to get away from that nightmare.

BTW my e-mail is skillz357@hotmail.com :YEAH
Old 08-17-2006, 04:54 PM

later all.

I'm out
Old 08-18-2006, 08:07 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Morning fellas. I'm back, but still feel like ****.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
Morning fellas. I'm back, but still feel like ****.
+1 I feel ya man, I've had this congested chest/head cold all week....no puking though.....hope you feel better man!!

BTW look back a page or two if you're bored....
Old 08-18-2006, 09:49 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

+1 I feel ya man, I've had this congested chest/head cold all week....no puking though.....hope you feel better man!!

BTW look back a page or two if you're bored....
why??

Quick Reply: last post contest