Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 07-24-2006, 02:06 PM

rinxi is a decent person
Re: last post contest

lol good one!
Old 07-24-2006, 02:11 PM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
Nah i'm not getting any younger and i wanna have kids while i'm young. Just my thing is all.
I hear ya on that one my friend.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:14 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Nah i'm not getting any younger and i wanna have kids while i'm young. Just my thing is all.
yup, glad i had my kids when i did. i don't want anymore, so i'll have my life back when i'm late 30s-40s. plus i can keep up with them, where if i was any older i doubt i could.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:18 PM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

My girlfriend has a case of the "I want a baby" so I agreed to give her one, as soon as we are married...
Old 07-24-2006, 02:27 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
My girlfriend has a case of the "I want a baby" so I agreed to give her one, as soon as we are married...
nice and I got two words for you: LONG ENGAGEMENT!! :YEAH
Old 07-24-2006, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954
nice and I got two words for you: LONG ENGAGEMENT!! :YEAH
haha. my biggest thing is I'd like to be as close to financially capable of raising a "little Jarsh" as possible
Old 07-24-2006, 02:35 PM

RuntStunts is a decent person

Work sucks today.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:36 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

haha. my biggest thing is I'd like to be as close to financially capable of raising a "little Jarsh" as possible
You will never be there bro. just do it. It'll work out.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:55 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

+1. kids are expensive but not really...daycare is the killer....but i have two so it's worse. when i was living in ma i was paying 300 a week! A FREAKIN WEEK!!! other than that, it's not bad. just make sure you choose the right girl. thats my only advice
Old 07-24-2006, 02:59 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by KC Becky
+1. kids are expensive but not really...daycare is the killer....but i have two so it's worse. when i was living in ma i was paying 300 a week! A FREAKIN WEEK!!! other than that, it's not bad. just make sure you choose the right girl. thats my only advice
wanna make out??
Old 07-24-2006, 03:02 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah that's about right.....MA is expensive for sure....especially where you were living so close to the city!!
Old 07-24-2006, 03:05 PM
what is he doing?

wanna make out??
no, you're dirty
Old 07-24-2006, 03:13 PM

no, you're dirty
I'm dirty?? A direct quote from about 30 minutes after i met Becky for the first time. "Oh that feels so good. put it in my *** stud. Oh that's it. Now let me **** it. I wanna taste my own ***."
Old 07-24-2006, 03:17 PM

yeah, I know what you mean...

But Financially capable to me = able to provide a roof over our head, food on the table, and clothes on our backs.
As of right now, I can't do any of that
Old 07-24-2006, 03:18 PM

I'm dirty?? A direct quote from about 30 minutes after i met Becky for the first time. "Oh that feels so good. put it in my *** stud. Oh that's it. Now let me **** it. I wanna taste my own ***."
yeah I think I saw the video of that...

Becky. You are dirty!
Old 07-24-2006, 03:30 PM

rinxi is a decent person

okay they should put an age restriction on that post
Old 07-24-2006, 03:33 PM
what is he doing?

i knew you before i had said that....i was on .org for a few minutes remember?
Old 07-24-2006, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by rinxi
okay they should put an age restriction on that post
you'll be ok Dear I'm sure you've kissed a boy there before!!
Old 07-24-2006, 03:34 PM
what is he doing?

yeah I think I saw the video of that...

Becky. You are dirty!
oh really????

mike is in trouble now
Old 07-24-2006, 03:35 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person

sup peeps

Quick Reply: last post contest