Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 02-03-2006, 09:58 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough
Re: last post contest

So john what are you and ed up to??

Morning Skillz.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:00 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
So john what are you and ed up to??

Morning Skillz.
dunno, im sure he's sleeping cause he was driving til later last night picking up motors...

im gonna call him after school to see where we are working on bikes tonight... party at your house???
Old 02-03-2006, 10:03 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

I work tonight, and tomorrow until 3, but after that is fine by me. Lemme know.

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john LegionST
what would you get on it?
I can't help it.......I think the real question John is what would you get on it!! LOL :SPLAT:

I'm sorry i tried to pass this one but I couldn't.........

R1ChicK*69 is a decent person

Good Morning
Old 02-03-2006, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
I can't help it.......I think the real question John is what would you get on it!! LOL :SPLAT:

I'm sorry i tried to pass this one but I couldn't.........
nuthin, she'd be NEKKID!!! :YEAH

Gix - cool, maybe we'll come out your way sat... i dunno, we'll see...
Old 02-03-2006, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by R1ChicK*69
Good Morning
Good morning Shawty K.

And John call me later and lemme know what's up.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:10 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Morning? its almost afternoon
Old 02-03-2006, 10:12 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, mornin sh!thead!

sometimes we just have these type of mornings!!!
Thanks man, you calling me a sh!thead made me laugh!! Yeah it's just pouring out, and I ended up drinking angry last night and feel like poo this morning.......TGIF
Old 02-03-2006, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
Thanks man, you calling me a sh!thead made me laugh!! Yeah it's just pouring out, and I ended up drinking angry last night and feel like poo this morning.......TGIF

your welcome! LOL

yeah drinkin angry can get ugly really quick!

TGIF is right!
Old 02-03-2006, 10:16 AM

your welcome! LOL

yeah drinkin angry can get ugly really quick!

TGIF is right!
I was a funny drunk last night until this douche i was playing pool against kept scum bagging me. He would scratch and not get the ball for me. The 3rd time he did it was like "yeah i got it again. THANKS" and my boy that was with me started laughing and this dudes girl was like oh **** and he got all pissed. I played the best pool ever after that. Got him out of there. He didn't like that too much. I said oh well. I hate ignorant people.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

I was a funny drunk last night until this douche i was playing pool against kept scum bagging me. He would scratch and not get the ball for me. The 3rd time he did it was like "yeah i got it again. THANKS" and my boy that was with me started laughing and this dudes girl was like oh **** and he got all pissed. I played the best pool ever after that. Got him out of there. He didn't like that too much. I said oh well. I hate ignorant people.
that's a pretty damn funny story....
Old 02-03-2006, 10:19 AM

HAHAHAHHAHAa, nice! oooooooo, drinkin on a schoolnight! Bad Gix! LOL
Old 02-03-2006, 10:20 AM

That is the reason I won't play pool in bars anymore, every *** there thinks he's a freaking pool genius and they all have attitudes way beyond their ability. I just don't want to have to break a que over some tools head cuz he couldn't keep his mouth shut........I hate people.........
Old 02-03-2006, 10:26 AM

HAHAHAHHAHAa, nice! oooooooo, drinkin on a schoolnight! Bad Gix! LOL
I drink every Thursday night bro.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:26 AM

R1ChicK*69 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
Morning? its almost afternoon
It's only 8:20 here
Old 02-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kelm
Ahh K

One last thing since you know ALOT of people... You know where Jamie can get a good deal on getting his 03 Gixxer rims chromed? He'll trade in a front and rear tire & rim from an 01 Gixxer if it'll help lower the price?
kelm, answer in the other thread what you get from your sponsors.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:36 AM

Alex - its gonna cost 400-600 plus his trade in of nice rims to get nice chrome ones i think... there are lots of shops that do it, just be sure to get a good one... TOCC in my sig has SICK chrome!

Gix - count me in next time i have a fri off!!! or in the summer!!!

Skillz - yeah i hate drunk tough guys! ruins my night out of having fun! LOL
Old 02-03-2006, 10:37 AM

Alex - its gonna cost 400-600 plus his trade in of nice rims to get nice chrome ones i think... there are lots of shops that do it, just be sure to get a good one... TOCC in my sig has SICK chrome!

Gix - count me in next time i have a fri off!!! or in the summer!!!

Skillz - yeah i hate drunk tough guys! ruins my night out of having fun! LOL
Sounds good bro. I can't wait to do some shows this year. I'm ready. I hope i get the chance to do some again this year.

Quick Reply: last post contest