Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

last post contest

Old 01-30-2006, 12:23 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: last post contest

Originally Posted by Big Jarsh
When are you leaving???
Thursday evening from Keiths house in Roseville. Returning Monday night.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:33 AM
Hard at work on Stuntlife

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NINER
Thursday evening from Keiths house in Roseville. Returning Monday night.
This thursday???
Old 01-30-2006, 12:37 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

is this stuntwars talk?
Old 01-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

This thursday???
Next thursday. Long weekend.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:42 AM

Big Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of lightBig Jarsh is a glorious beacon of light

Next thursday. Long weekend.
well...
I MAY be able to swing that, if I have over a week to get **** in order...
Old 01-30-2006, 12:43 AM
Retired

well...
I MAY be able to swing that, if I have over a week to get **** in order...
Do it up. Every extra person means gas will be that much cheaper. Is Flip riding the RV?
Old 01-30-2006, 12:46 AM

Do it up. Every extra person means gas will be that much cheaper. Is Flip riding the RV?
No, last I heard Flip isn't gonna even go
Old 01-30-2006, 12:47 AM
Yut-ugh.

i ain't going due to gas cost, it's hard to raise 250-300 bux when you're in college and just bought an xbox 360....
Old 01-30-2006, 12:47 AM
Retired

That sucks.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
i ain't going due to gas cost, it's hard to raise 250-300 bux when you're in college and just bought an xbox 360....
C'mon mang, you can do it!
Old 01-30-2006, 12:53 AM

That sucks.
I guess it all has something to do with that drama he was in around christmas time... But I don't know the whole story though
Old 01-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Retired

I guess it all has something to do with that drama he was in around christmas time... But I don't know the whole story though
Why is that? Is "that guy" going to be there?
Old 01-30-2006, 12:55 AM
Yut-ugh.

C'mon mang, you can do it!
i wish i could, but i called and canceled my hotel reservations tonight... broke my heart
Old 01-30-2006, 12:57 AM

Why is that? Is "that guy" going to be there?
No I think it had to do with him spending the money on court costs or something like that....

But don't quote me on that, like I said i don't know the story in it's entirty
Old 01-30-2006, 12:58 AM
Retired

No I think it had to do with him spending the money on court costs or something like that....

But don't quote me on that, like I said i don't know the story in it's entirty
Ah, that makes sense.
Old 01-30-2006, 01:07 AM

But dood, I REALLY want to go to Stunt wars,
I was ready to go and everything but then I got a deal on my grandmas car and I couldn't let it pass...
Old 01-30-2006, 01:11 AM
Retired

But dood, I REALLY want to go to Stunt wars,
I was ready to go and everything but then I got a deal on my grandmas car and I couldn't let it pass...
two words "TAX RETURN".
Old 01-30-2006, 01:13 AM

two words "TAX RETURN".
I can get a tax rebate on that???
Old 01-30-2006, 01:14 AM
Yut-ugh.

anybody watching chappelle show? "It's James, The ***** Hating DOLPHIN!"
Old 01-30-2006, 01:15 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
anybody watching chappelle show? "It's James, The ***** Hating DOLPHIN!"
I am now.

Quick Reply: last post contest