Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

i totaled the 750 friday night

Old 06-30-2005, 09:10 AM

DangerousGreek is an unknown quantity at this point

after a full day of riding and all night until about 2AM i decided to head home....

due to some legal issues i am leaving out a chunk of this story but i will update you all as i can...

so i lost traction at the rear wheel...started to go down on a curve....got some control back and then lost it again...at that point i could feel that it was going down....i locked the brakes and slowed myself to about 25mph....aimed for the grass off to the side of a curve i was going around...about a foot before the curb i hit the front brake as hard as i could and jumped off the bike into the grass...

bike is totaled most likely....thye front wheel shattered from the curb...

i went to the ER and was there until monday afternoon...had horrble chest pains that the thought was internal bleeding and cracked ribs...after 2 cat scans and multiple xrays....it was determined to just be internal bruising....hurts worse than anything i have ever felt....

i also landed on my right pinky....ouch....it wasnt strong enough to catch my 240lbs flying....snapped it in two places and ripped my skin pretty bad....if you were to draw a line about half way in your palm to in between your pinky and ring finger back to the half way point on the other side....all the was ripped open...the gap in between my fingers was about 3/4"-1"....so ny pinky was hanging out about 4" or so from the ring finger....it also ripped my icon tiMax gloves in the same place...2 pins in it and it will not be functional for a month at minimum

end of the story....today is the first day i have been on my feet...my buddy and wife went and picked up the bike...its sad....all in all, it could have and should have been alot worse

if anyone knows of an awesome criminal attorney the let me know...alluding police charge might be in my future, and i will need help

gold, lets chill as crips and talk for the next month about the good ol riding days!
Old 06-30-2005, 09:22 AM

RuntStunts is a decent person
Re: i totaled the 750 friday night

Ouch, hope everything goes alright for you man.
That sucks totalling the bike.
Old 06-30-2005, 09:27 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

you wanna sell the bike??
Old 06-30-2005, 10:00 AM

DangerousGreek is an unknown quantity at this point

i am definately going to have to go through insurance on it unless you want to give me book value on it....but once i get the pay off i can most likely buy it back salvaged, and the you can have it for that price....it would make a stunt bike pretty quickly
Old 06-30-2005, 10:20 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

that was right after you split from us! sucks to hear bro! glad you are (relatively) okay though.
Old 07-04-2005, 07:09 PM

SlitZ is a decent person

ill buy that bike later if you sell it... as for an attorney give this guy a call

he got my friend out of evasion from police, DUI, underage, trans alch, possession controlled substance, etc etc... then he ran from the cops AGAIN before his first arraignment yet still got off of all charges miraculously...

Terry Marlow i dont know his number
Old 07-04-2005, 07:34 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Originally Posted by SlitZ
ill buy that bike later if you sell it... as for an attorney give this guy a call

he got my friend out of evasion from police, DUI, underage, trans alch, possession controlled substance, etc etc... then he ran from the cops AGAIN before his first arraignment yet still got off of all charges miraculously...

Terry Marlow i dont know his number
Why does that name sound familiar?

Sounds like a shitty night...

-Max.