Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

Pictures

Old 03-30-2005, 11:15 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Pictures

Click on my Photo Gallery and you'll see the pics from sharon's 21st and Daytona. Sorry there's not many from daytona. I didn't take any after the first day, but at least i got corey finishing off his bike.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:42 AM

SaMack is a decent person
Re: Pictures

hey how come I didn't make it in any?
Old 03-31-2005, 10:11 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

cause you guys got there late and everyone was too drunk to remember that they had their cameras with them by then. Ed caught up quick though LOL
Old 03-31-2005, 03:05 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samack600
hey how come I didn't make it in any?
Besides getting there late... you were in the bathroom almost all night giving people directions.
Old 03-31-2005, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by FrEaKyChIcK
Besides getting there late... you were in the bathroom almost all night giving people directions.
GEE who could that have been?

Is Corey (Jim's just as bad, actually he's worse, i got $100 that says Jim is late to his own wedding, if he ever kisses a girl that is) ever on time for ANYTHING? I mean, i know its required to be lazy about making plans to be on the team, but at least we can get to places on time once we decide what we're doing. LOL
Old 03-31-2005, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by john LegionST
GEE who could that have been?

Is Corey (Jim's just as bad, actually he's worse, i got $100 that says Jim is late to his own wedding, if he ever kisses a girl that is) ever on time for ANYTHING? I mean, i know its required to be lazy about making plans to be on the team, but at least we can get to places on time once we decide what we're doing. LOL
Believe it or not I witnessed Jim kiss a girl. :jerkoff It was a few months ago. He was happier than a pig in sh*t! :YEAH
But yea Jim will definately be late to his own wedding. He'll drive there and then turn around in a big f-ing circle and have to drive all the way back again.
Old 04-01-2005, 11:24 AM

SaMack is a decent person

Nah he'll be too busy showering and shaving he'll miss the whole thing all together!
Old 04-01-2005, 11:27 AM

ok, fron now on last one to arrive at the bar buys a round

LOL, that'll get everyone there early, and early = sh!tcanned!