www.verticaloutlaws.com
Southern ME

some drama for yo' mama!

Old 07-17-2003, 05:49 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
some drama for yo' mama!

here it is:

Johnny Kula of DTE is a scumbag. After over two years of spending my life hanging with this queer and making him countless thousands of dollars (my own mistake), this guy doesnt even have the decency to send me, or anyone else for that matter, a free copy of our own video.

Take away all the footage of myself, brian, damien, and chauncey (Core6) from both DTE 1 and DTE 2 and what sort of video do you have? about ten minutes of junk footage.

i've bit my tongue long enough on this one.

I have no problems or regrets about my decision to leave DTE. However, one thing i do not like is the total lack of respect from this child like adult. Not only does this kid lie, manipulate, and generally use people, but he does it to his closest friends. Anyone ever ask Johnny Kula how many times he has started DTE and how many times everyone has left him? Or where his riders came from now? Or how about how he is sponsored by Hindle (I still have my ONE pipe they gave each of the old DTE members!! lol), by Kickstand and Wheelies (they dont sponsor anyone, they are simply friends and supporters), or what about his FSX schedule and his constant talk of 'world domination'?-more power to ya johnny, i'll be sure to take home some cash if it ever gets going!

Johnny Kula is simply riding the coat tails of former DTE members like myself and his 'new' riders are claiming all the accomplishments of myself, bri, d, and chauncey. The problem is not in these facts above, the problem here lies in the simple lack of decency, respect, and appreciation for the riders that made him who he is today, the President of DTE, an a-hole and a loser.

Not even enough respect and appreciation to send over a video that cost him 5 bucks to make...what a guy!

Anyone who associates themselves with this type of attitude, behavior, or person will eventually become this type of scumbag and i want nothing to do with them!

Thank you and enjoy your dinner!

Teach

Old 07-17-2003, 06:02 PM

dtechick16 is an unknown quantity at this point
i guess i'm the biggest scumbag in the world.....damnit!!!!!
Old 07-17-2003, 06:29 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ScooterCamNate is an unknown quantity at this point
i will just keep my mouth shut on this one i have no opinion either way
Old 07-17-2003, 06:35 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
lmao

this is some funny

have a nice day
Old 07-17-2003, 06:38 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
Re: some drama for yo' mama!

Originally posted by TEACH C6

Anyone who associates themselves with this type of attitude, behavior, or person will eventually become this type of scumbag and i want nothing to do with them!

Thank you and enjoy your dinner!

Teach

Guess this whole thing is still lingering huh?

Issues between C6 and Johnny or DTE ARE none of OUR business. I would like to think that all of Vertical gets along with everyone in the stunting industry. I hope that the conflict between the two groups will not reflect on any type of relationship that Vertical and C6 have. We have hung out in the past and have had a great time, hopefully we will in the future as well.

We have invited u guys up for numerous things that we had going on as well as the new DTE in hopes that we could all get along and have a great time. We will continue to do the same in the future. Hopefully in the near future we will be able to hang out.

I respect everyone on SL as a rider and a person and I have the utmost respect for u and the rest of the C6 riders (hell I've riden with shannon and James for a long time now..before I really got into stunt riding). Hopefully ur statement above was made while blowing off steam.

Well its really nice out and Im gonna go ride..... whos with me?

jay
Old 07-17-2003, 07:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

RR_Rick is a decent person
Old 07-17-2003, 07:35 PM

RMHottieJewlz is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like someone has nothing better to do....

First things first.....

Don't call someone a "child like adult" when you're acting the EXACT SAME WAY.

Secondly, sounds like someone has nothing better to do than to bring up a situation that was forgotten about, maybe not by you, but by everyone else here. You made no one thousands of dollars. There's only one team that has made a killing as far as I know on stunting.(i'll leave them unamed). You didnt make anyone the rider they are today. Where have you been? Yep, you wrecked, but before then? where were you? Close your mouth, find something better to do. Try focusing on healing and getting back to riding again so you can forget all this drama mess and get on with your life. Your in a different team. Great! The more teams the better. Try contributing to the stuntworld other that bringing it down by trying to make someone disappear.

Nefarious, I couldnt agree with you any more by seeing what you said about how stuntlife is for *** kissing. I agree with you 100% percent because you are the biggest *** kisser of them all!
Old 07-17-2003, 07:42 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow.....a well thought out reply by Jay!!!!

But on the real...this thread should not even be on our board. We try to stay very neutral in all this drama despite being directly in the middle of it, seeing as how I am friends with both of you. I am not sure what the purpose of this thread was or is.....all I know is that I don't want the drama! So if you have any....don't bring it here. I feel no need to further respond to this thread. All we wanna do is ride.....all we do is ride.

Joe
Old 07-17-2003, 09:54 PM
dedrater

Originally posted by vertical_joe

Joe
Yeah sometimes I actually spend thinking
Old 07-17-2003, 09:56 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

FOTOgrapher is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by verticaljay
Yeah sometimes I actually spend thinking
And some "TIMEs" you don't
Old 07-17-2003, 10:03 PM
dedrater

Originally posted by foto
And some "TIMEs" you don't

I've been known not to think too

lmgdao
Old 07-17-2003, 11:35 PM
POS

POS is an unknown quantity at this point
Whoa who is this bitch???...Your all about RM but your from ohio? OK I don't nef is an asskisser but to each his own I guess Why don't you goto the RM board and do some reading about what he's posted! He pretty much doesn't give a **** about what anyone has to say to him. Which I see no asskissing but anyways .....
Old 07-18-2003, 08:01 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by POS
Whoa who is this bitch???...Your all about RM but your from ohio? OK I don't nef is an asskisser but to each his own I guess Why don't you goto the RM board and do some reading about what he's posted! He pretty much doesn't give a **** about what anyone has to say to him. Which I see no asskissing but anyways .....
Great Response!

Tara
Old 07-18-2003, 08:19 AM
dedrater

One day I was walking across the street and I tripped over a chicken.

Can u guess what the chicken was doing?
Old 07-18-2003, 08:27 AM

Sweeet is a decent person
Do i dare ask?
Old 07-18-2003, 08:37 AM
dedrater

prolly not
Old 07-18-2003, 09:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
What was the chicken doing?

Someone had to ask
Old 07-18-2003, 09:32 AM
dedrater

Originally posted by MikeM
What was the chicken doing?

Someone had to ask

he was crossing the road
Old 07-18-2003, 10:26 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by vertical_joe

But on the real...this thread should not even be on our board. We try to stay very neutral in all this drama despite being directly in the middle of it, seeing as how I am friends with both of you. I am not sure what the purpose of this thread was or is.....all I know is that I don't want the drama! So if you have any....don't bring it here. I feel no need to further respond to this thread. All we wanna do is ride.....all we do is ride.

Joe
then delete it joe.

i posted this on all the New England Team boards, not just yours.

betcha your # of views went up though!

teach

Quick Reply: some drama for yo' mama!