FIX IT or NIX IT

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 05:25 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person
FIX IT or NIX IT

Little things I've been noticing or thinking to myself, and I'm pretty sure I'm probably not the only one. So make your suggestions here for things on this site you think need to be tweaked a tad.
We've all thought or said "Hey, what's up with _[insert site flaw here]_?"
So speak now or forever hold your piece! lol

FIX IT

- "View first unread post" (Inop lately!)
- Not displaying who's currently viewing a thread anymore. (What was the harm in that?)

NIX IT

- 50 message PM mailbox limit. (At least make it 100!)
- Smilies that we never use. (Bring in some new more fun & useful ones that we will.)
- Reputation points, arcade, chick pics, etc features being only accessible to contributors. (Is that still necessary now that we aren't having to do our part to help cover Shuggs site expenses anymore? He sold it right? Who are the "contributors" helping out now and is it even necessary for them to anymore? I know very little about this honestly.)

I know I had like 20 of these in my head lately but I can only think of the few I posted here at the moment. I'm curious to see what ideas & whatnot other people have. Post up, bitches! :YEAH
Old 02-01-2007, 08:44 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: FIX IT or NIX IT

I'll add onto that.

Threads arent jumping to the top after you post in them.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:08 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

^^ n/m Its fine
Old 02-02-2007, 03:38 PM

stuntdave is an unknown quantity at this point

Displaying Who's Viewing Current Thread is a HUGE overhead on the server. It requires alot more database queries. For a site this large it's best to go for speed than to have a feature like this.

I upped the number of PMs for most of the usergroups. Good Suggestion.

Smilies - everyone has their own taste and no matter which ones are brought in there's going to be someone unhappy that we got rid of one over another. It's best to leave them as is.

Lemme see what I can do about the view first unread... that should definitely be there.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:42 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Contribitors have always been able to store more PM's.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:45 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

My only suggestion is to return the "whos viewing" option. If thats imposible no problem then, site looks and works allright the way it is
Old 02-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Yeah the Who's Viewing was a nice little feature, but if it has to go to improve overall performance of the site then no problem, compromise decision well made.

Also, tell me a lil about being a contributor, I'm curious.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:02 PM

Joey D is a decent person

And what about new chicks that join Stuntlife, and don't post pics of their *****... This rule needs to be reinstated immediately!
Old 02-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Talking Re: FIX IT or NIX IT

Sorry, these babies are for VIP viewing only! Restricted Access! You don't get to see them until you pass lengthy evaluation & a waiting period test, after which you may or may not be still considered a worthy candidate for being granted access to Valeska's playground. I have strict screening for boyz wanting to enjoy any of my goodies in any way, including mere viewing. If you are not of what I deem to be at the very least date-worthy potential, you do not have a shot. You want the milk, be prepared to buy the cow, boys! LOL

Besides, that is an entirely unfair request... let's see you all post your lil pud for the entertainment & amusement & critique of all! Then and only then you can try to ask the girls reciprocate.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Valeska
Sorry, these babies are for VIP viewing only! Restricted Access! You don't get to see them until you pass lengthy evaluation & a waiting period test, after which you may or may not be still considered a worthy candidate for being granted access to Valeska's playground. I have strict screening for boyz wanting to enjoy any of my goodies in any way, including mere viewing. If you are not of what I deem to be at the very least date-worthy potential, you do not have a shot. You want the milk, be prepared to buy the cow, boys! LOL

Besides, that is an entirely unfair request... let's see you all post your lil pud for the entertainment & amusement & critique of all! Then and only then you can try to ask the girls reciprocate.

You go first.... Then I will.... Deal?
Old 02-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Ooh, sorry dear, you just failed the waiting period test. Impatience alone has automatically disqualified you!
Old 02-02-2007, 09:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Id like to request less complaining from the members.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2007, 12:51 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Hahahahahaha! Nice try babydoll. That was a poster for the building only, and I was wearing a full bra, boyshorts, and a mens work shirt. No nudity, no tatas! Sorry to disappoint.

C'mon, really think the girls you see on the billboards & stuff actually work at those places? RIGHT. LOL!!!
I did take a gig there for a couple weeks only, at my (ex)fiance's suggestion to help pay for a paint job on my car in time for the nopi Nationals--- as just a WAITRESS, who for your info wear boxer style shorts, tank tops, & sneakers. Not even anything remotely as sexy as the Hooter's girls wear! When they wanted me to try dancing, I found another job & hightailed it outta there. So get your story straight before you try to start ****, or you only look like an idiot.

HAHA.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

bwahahahahah valeska, you never told me you were a stripper?
Old 02-03-2007, 11:45 AM

Somegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by Somegirl; 02-03-2007 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by SugaR6
uh huh...sure....bet that looks good on the old resume.

TRuck stop stripper....opps i mean waitress

Soo are you ready to suck my dick yet?>
Old 02-03-2007, 12:40 PM

Somegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 02-03-2007, 12:55 PM

Cool now your editing your posts like a true hooker.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by SugaR6

I heart you.... How bout you post up some pics.... Show her how it's done....
Old 02-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
bwahahahahah valeska, you never told me you were a stripper?
Gee, perhaps because I wasn't? Durrrrr! LOL. This stupid chick obviously hasn't even been into the place before, it's a lil cafe diner place on the interstate, and they have a narrow stage area for dancers behind a wall of bars to draw the truckers in. It's a funny little place, not even much of a real strip club by most standards. There is no alcohol, NO touching, and the girls must put ON shorts for the "lap" dances, even though they are are rip off air dances if you ask me; heck I have no idea how it is now, but when I was waitressing there there were so many modesty rules for the dancers-- feet no more than shoulder width apart, no bending over more than half way, no touching, even yourself, even your own *****.. there was even a minimum hairpatch size requirement! LOL So yeah.. it wasn't much if you were expecting anything like a real stripclub. But again, this was YEARS upon YEARS ago, and as I said before, I took a job WAITRESSING there for a mere few WEEKS, so lil miss pissy can do her damndest to try to exaggerate it into implying I was some sort of dirty ***** that ground on truckers & did anything for money, but the more she talks the bigger an ignorant (& immature) fool she exposes herself to be.
I have not a damn thing to hide so I have not a damn thing to lie about. Life is so much easier that way, and I am always prepared to give an honest answer to any question someone asks me. So, anything else you think you got on me that you wanna tackle chicky? Sheesh.. I swear this is like mud wrestling or something. It's dirty & it's ugly and it's only for public entertainment... she doesn't wanna wrastle offline!

BTW, I love how you have no interest in talking to me in a PM, clearly you have no intentions but to desperately try to embarass me with lies, implied ill-repute, and straight up bullshit. Are you having fun making a huge *** of yourself here? Cuz I think it's stupid. Just go back to where you came from, stop stalking me & harassing me you crazy lil psychotic, ok?

It's been fun, but make no mistake, I won't tolerate any more of it on this forum. Try me.

Quick Reply: FIX IT or NIX IT