FIX IT or NIX IT

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 06:21 PM

Joey D is a decent person
Re: FIX IT or NIX IT

Originally Posted by Valeska
Gee, perhaps because I wasn't? Durrrrr! LOL. This stupid chick obviously hasn't even been into the place before, it's a lil cafe diner place on the interstate, and they have a narrow stage area for dancers behind a wall of bars to draw the truckers in. It's a funny little place, not even much of a real strip club by most standards. There is no alcohol, NO touching, and the girls must put ON shorts for the "lap" dances, even though they are are rip off air dances if you ask me; heck I have no idea how it is now, but when I was waitressing there there were so many modesty rules for the dancers-- feet no more than shoulder width apart, no bending over more than half way, no touching, even yourself, even your own *****.. there was even a minimum hairpatch size requirement! LOL So yeah.. it wasn't much if you were expecting anything like a real stripclub. But again, this was YEARS upon YEARS ago, and as I said before, I took a job WAITRESSING there for a mere few WEEKS, so lil miss pissy can do her damndest to try to exaggerate it into implying I was some sort of dirty ***** that ground on truckers & did anything for money, but the more she talks the bigger an ignorant (& immature) fool she exposes herself to be.
I have not a damn thing to hide so I have not a damn thing to lie about. Life is so much easier that way, and I am always prepared to give an honest answer to any question someone asks me. So, anything else you think you got on me that you wanna tackle chicky? Sheesh.. I swear this is like mud wrestling or something. It's dirty & it's ugly and it's only for public entertainment... she doesn't wanna wrastle offline!

BTW, I love how you have no interest in talking to me in a PM, clearly you have no intentions but to desperately try to embarass me with lies, implied ill-repute, and straight up bullshit. Are you having fun making a huge *** of yourself here? Cuz I think it's stupid. Just go back to where you came from, stop stalking me & harassing me you crazy lil psychotic, ok?

It's been fun, but make no mistake, I won't tolerate any more of it on this forum. Try me.

Whatever Gixxie.. Post pics of you doing a striptease!
Old 02-03-2007, 07:22 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

^^^ Holyshit you never stop! Do you ever get real ***** or do you just like sounding desperate?
Old 02-03-2007, 07:37 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by Joey D
Whatever Gixxie.. Post pics of you doing a striptease!

Oh SSSUH-NAP!!!! i just got burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrned! Right. lol

Really though, was that supposed to hurt somehow? Dude that was sad. Joey dear I have seen you come up with WAY better than that! LOL C'mon, where's that real wit we rely on for so much of our comic relief around here! You're letting us down man...

At least you stayed in true Joey form with including your typical nag to "post pics" lol
Old 02-03-2007, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by letsride
^^^ Holyshit you never stop! Do you ever get real ***** or do you just like sounding desperate?

Dude... You do realize that this is the internet right? It's not real....... It's negative 2 degrees outside with a blizzard warning... I'm killing time till we all go out tonight......... Stuntlife may be YOUR life, but for most of us, it's just a way to relax and be dumb...
Old 02-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Good to hear you say that! Well put.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:44 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Dude... You do realize that this is the internet right? It's not real....... It's negative 2 degrees outside with a blizzard warning... I'm killing time till we all go out tonight......... Stuntlife may be YOUR life, but for most of us, it's just a way to relax and be dumb...

Ya I was kinda joking being dumb hence the < >
Old 02-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

before i start, i just have to say i LOOOOOVE how you take my one sentence and make a 30 page TPS report with a cover sheet

Originally Posted by Valeska
Gee, perhaps because I wasn't? Durrrrr! LOL. This stupid chick obviously hasn't even been into the place before, it's a lil cafe diner place on the interstate, and they have a narrow stage area for dancers behind a wall of bars to draw the truckers in. It's a funny little place, not even much of a real strip club by most standards. There is no alcohol, NO touching, and the girls must put ON shorts for the "lap" dances, even though they are are rip off air dances if you ask me; heck I have no idea how it is now, but when I was waitressing there there were so many modesty rules for the dancers-- feet no more than shoulder width apart, no bending over more than half way, no touching, even yourself, even your own *****.. there was even a minimum hairpatch size requirement! LOL So yeah.. it wasn't much if you were expecting anything like a real stripclub. But again, this was YEARS upon YEARS ago, and as I said before, I took a job WAITRESSING there for a mere few WEEKS, so lil miss pissy can do her damndest to try to exaggerate it into implying I was some sort of dirty ***** that ground on truckers & did anything for money, but the more she talks the bigger an ignorant (& immature) fool she exposes herself to be.
that's a really big paragraph and you really didn't have much of a point, all you did was described in detail how the strippers worked, you seem to know about about them for not being one

I have not a damn thing to hide so I have not a damn thing to lie about. Life is so much easier that way, and I am always prepared to give an honest answer to any question someone asks me. So, anything else you think you got on me that you wanna tackle chicky? Sheesh.. I swear this is like mud wrestling or something. It's dirty & it's ugly and it's only for public entertainment... she doesn't wanna wrastle offline!

BTW, I love how you have no interest in talking to me in a PM, clearly you have no intentions but to desperately try to embarass me with lies, implied ill-repute, and straight up bullshit. Are you having fun making a huge *** of yourself here? Cuz I think it's stupid. Just go back to where you came from, stop stalking me & harassing me you crazy lil psychotic, ok?

It's been fun, but make no mistake, I won't tolerate any more of it on this forum. Try me.

you talking to me or this other chick?
Old 02-04-2007, 03:48 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Yeah well, the application packet was the same for all positions, and yeah I did read the whole damn thing out of curiosity.. as since you can see some of it was pretty interesting/humorous! LOL
C'mon, like you wouldn't read the rules & guidelines of being a stripper if you had it in front of you? LOL!
And yeah, I did go off on TMI... isn't that a given from me by now? LMAO! But really, I just wanted to cut to the chase & lay the facts all out there right off the bat instead of it taking 10 more drama & spat filled pages to get there anyways. So, that being done, are we ready to get back on topic now that the circus has left town? LOL
Old 02-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

i just wanna do it to.

LOL

Old 02-04-2007, 09:50 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

TPS report
Old 02-04-2007, 11:17 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SugaR6
suggestion: stop editing your posts. It makes you look insecure about your own statements ALL the time
Old 02-04-2007, 12:16 PM

Ya I was kinda joking being dumb hence the < >

I hate winter....
Old 02-04-2007, 12:18 PM

I hate winter....

ya I'm about ready to kill myself. Wanna join me?
Old 02-04-2007, 03:06 PM

ya I'm about ready to kill myself. Wanna join me?

I might.... I decided to start killing myself one body part at a time.. Pretty sure I did a good job on my liver last night..
Old 02-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

I might.... I decided to start killing myself one body part at a time.. Pretty sure I did a good job on my liver last night..

LOL! THAT was funny! Joey you say some pretty funny stuff whenever it's something besides "POST PICS!"
Old 02-05-2007, 10:34 AM

stuntdave is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad this thread hasn't gone off topic. What was the vote tally for showing *****?
Old 02-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuntdave
I'm glad this thread hasn't gone off topic. What was the vote tally for showing *****?
Everyone wanted to see them but she wont. Ban her.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Everyone wanted to see them but she wont. Ban her.

+1 Sorry V
Old 02-10-2007, 04:08 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Her posts are too long too lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 04:41 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

yeah... chicks that talk more than they show body parts suck in my book.

Quick Reply: FIX IT or NIX IT